Should we? Or no?

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And I will always love you….” I was singing along to Whitney song as I took a shower. Every time I’m singing in the bathroom, I sounded so damn good.

I washed my hair with my eyes closed, getting more and more into the song and suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my body and rubbing my bare tummy.

“You’re voice is amazing. Especially when you’re in bed, with me,”

I was surprised and turned around. It was Baekhyun with his ert smirk. I turned around to the corner and covered my body -the private areas- with my hands.

“W-what are you doing here? Get out!” I said and he just chuckled.

“I’ve seen everything before. That’s why there is a baby inside your cute belly,” He said.

“Shush! Get out,” I said.

He put his finger on the towel that was wrapped on his waist, covering his lower part. He looked at me with the look he had every time he asked for . My eyes widen. “Are you serious? Don’t you dare taking that off!” I yelled at him. Being a jerk he is, with one swift move the towel was off and he was standing there proudly like a success model. I screamed and turned around facing the wall.

“Your still looks nice,” He said. I glared at him through my shoulder.

“Shut up. Get out please, I’m taking a shower!” I pleaded to him.

“Then let’s take a shower together!” I quickly smacked his head and back to the corner. He was groaning. “Why did you do that?” I didn’t answer him and just glared at him with all my might. My hair may look like a poodle now and I just want to rinse it now.

“Come on babe,” He said, getting closer to me and I could feel his body heat on my . He was kissing my neck and shoulders while his hands were on my sides. I was carried away by his kisses until something down there snapped me out.

“Yah!” I turned around and pushed him with the strength I have. He was surprised and looks so confused. I looked down at his crotch and it was so proud. He followed my gaze and smirked.

“Baby. Baby Taengoo,” He cooed as he stepped closer to me. I took a step back until my back hit the wall. My hands are no longer covering my body but trying to push Baekhyun away.

“I’m pregnant, for god sake!” I said as I put my palms on his chest, trying to hold him for getting closer. He took my hands and gripped it tightly and leaned closer to me. I could feel his lips brushed against mine. His eyes that was full of lust staring deeply into mine.

“They say could be good to for pregnancy. Besides, who knows if we can get a twin?” Then a smirk formed on his face.

--

“What’s wrong with her?” I whispered at Baekhyun who was sitting across me. We are currently having breakfast. When we walked down the stairs, one of the maids here told us to go into the dining room and we did. As soon as we got into the dining room, I can not believe my eyes. Yoona was arranging the foods and plates. She saw us and a big smile appeared on her face. She told us to sit down and back to cooking.

“I don’t know. Should we eat these foods?” He whispered as he scanned the foods that were in front of us. The foods looks so delicious, especially the steak. It smells really nice!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter