First Meeting

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV


"Oh my, my daughter looks so beautiful," She said, cupping my cheeks softly. Her eyes were full of tears. I smiled at my mom's complimentand took her hand, holding it tight.

"Thanks mom. I got this beauty from you," I replied making her smile even more and hugged me. She released her hug after a few seconds. We looked into each other eyes and I could see the obvious happiness in them. Tears started to fell one by one from her eyes. I smiled and wiped it away.

"Don't cry. I'm not going too far," I said to her.

"I'm sorry. I just can't believe my daughter is finally settling down. I'm just so happy," She said and hugged me one more time, a lot tighter than the last one. "Alright, I'll leave you now. I don't want to ruin your dress by hugging you anymore. I'm happy for you dear," She said after releasing her breathtaking hug. She kissed my forehead and left the room.

I sighed and sat back on the make-up chair, letting the make-up artist and hairstylist to continue their jobs. They just did for 15 minutes, someone knocked on the door and a head peering inside. It was my father. I smiled to him through the mirror and he stepped in. He stood beside the make-up table and gave me a smile.

"Thank you, for doing this," He started. His eyes looking everywhere but me. "And I'm sorry you have to do this," He finished, his eyes landed on the ground and I saw sorry in his eyes.

I motioned the make-up artist and hairstylist to stop. They did and left us alone for a while. I took his hand and held it in mine.

"It's okay Dad. I'm doing this because I love you. Besides I don't want the company that you built from ashes falling apart just like that. Besides, I'm at the age of marriage so maybe it was a good thing," I comforted him with a smile, trying to make him feel better.

"I'm sorry. Merging our company is the only way to keep our company alive and to keep us living. I don't want my family to live in a very 'different' way than we are now," He said, as he moved behind me, looking at me through the mirror with his eyes full of sorrow. I smiled.

"I know. And I think your business partner is desperate to have you because he proposed this idea. He doesn't want to lose you because he knows, and I know, that you are too precious and too important to let go. So it's mutual. Really dad, it's okay,"

He smiled and kissed me on the top of my head, something I really love.

"Okay, I'll leave you. See you after this," He said, patting my shoulders before walking to the door. When he was about to close the door, I called him. "Yes?"

"Even if we are broke, I don't mind living in a 'different' way as long as I'm with you, oppa and mom. It's enough for me," I said.

He smiled to me and I know, he was holding the tears that was about to fall from his eyes. He walked out of the room without saying another word to me.

The make-up artist and hairstylist came back in and finished their jobs.

After my make up done, I talked with the bridemaids that I don't even know. We just know each other today and talking about anything basic about ourselves. When we were talking, a knock was heard and gaining all of our attention to the door. The door was slighly open and a guy with a bleached silver hair walked in. It was Heenim, my brother. 

"Be ready in 10 sis, you're flying," He said, smiling to me. I nodded and my bridesmaids got up and hugged me before walking out of the room to get prepared. I stood up and checked myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath and grab my bouquet. Heenim held out his hand to me.

"Let's go, princess. Let's meet your prince," He said making me chuckled. I took his hands and we headed to the wedding ball.

"And now I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," The preacher's said.
I turned to my side to face my now-husband. He looked at me with a very kind smile and I tried my best to give him my best smile. My heart is beating so hard right now since it is my first kiss. I'm so nervous that I don't even realize that he leaned clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter