Hang Out

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV

We're just finished our breakfast and I'm in the living room watching a movie. Actually I can't really concentrate to the movie because my action of kissing Baekhyun cheeks last night is still lingering in my mind. I didn't plan it at all. I just want to cooked for him and apologize. It was a sudden action but I don't regret it. At least he forgave me now.

As I think about the kiss last night, somebody kiss my head. I looked up and it was Baekhyun. I'm blushing so hard right now. My dad always does that to me but it feels different when Baekhyun did it. It's like a thousand butterflies flying in my stomach. I smiled to him as he sit beside me and put his right arm around my shoulder. I notice that his clothe is very neat like he's going to meet someone.

"Going somewhere?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm going to meet my client for a project. Have you sent the painting?" He asked and I nodded.

"I asked Xiumin's help to send it," He nodded. "Aren't you going?" I asked and he looked at his watch.

"Nah, just 10 more minutes. I want to spend more time with you before I go," He said and I smiled. Me too wants to spend the whole day with him. This is what I've been feeling for the past week. Sad when he's gone and happy when he's around. But of course I realized I can't make him to stay with me every day since his job not letting him. "Hey come with me tomorrow,"

"Where?" I asked.

"I have photoshoot at the park tomorrow for a photoshoot. The park is beautiful and I want you to be there and see how I am when I'm working too. They said I look cool," He said with a confident smile on his face. I chuckled at him.

"Don't be so confident! Alright, I'm coming," I said and he smiled at me.

We stayed in our position for the whole 10 minutes. Maybe I look like I'm absorbed by the film but actually, I was absorbed by how nice it feel to be in his arm. I feel so comfortable and his body is so warm. I want to be in this position for the whole year if I can.

"I should get going," He said as he get up. I nodded at him, feeling a little bit disappointed.

"Be careful Baek," I said. He look at me and pouting. His pout is so damn cute you can never imagine how cute it is. It makes me want to kiss his cute pout.

"What's with the nickname? I like it. Call me that again," He said. I was confused by him.

"What do you mean? I always called you Baek," I said. He bend down and leans his face closer to mine.

"No. Call me Baekoong again," He said with his rectangle smile. My cheeks is hot because of the distance between us and his smile.

"Baek- Baekoong," I said. His smile grew wider and he kissed my cheek.

"See you later, Taengoo," He said as he ruffled my hair and walk away. I smiled to the nickname he gave me. 
"What are you doing here?" I heard him talk to someone. I was curious so I decided to take a look and I see Yoona standing infront of the door.

"I want to see you. Are you going somewhere?" She said.

"Yes. Just go home Yoong," He said. Yoong?

"Baek," I called him. He turned around and I walk closer to him. "What is she doing here?" I asked.

"I don't know. She's already here when I want to leave," He said.

"What if we hang out together Taeyeon?" She said making me surprised. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" Me and Baekhyun said at the same time. All I know about this girl is she's obsessed with Baekhyun and asked me to divorce him. But why in the world is this girl asking me to hang out together?

"I just want to mend my relationship with you. Take it as my apology for saying rude things to you at the dinner that night," She said with angelic smile. Is this girl being struck by lightning or what? Is she really serious this time?

"o...kay?" I unsurely answer. Baekhyun and me look at each other and he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter