Final

The Lee Family and Seokmin's Weak Heart

 

I made a mistake in the previous chapter,where i typed Seokmin as Soonyoung in the last part. It was Seokmin who fainted muehe

P.s i already fixed it so for anyone that is new to this story,just ignore this note😇

________________


There were certain times in Mingyu's life where he was disappointed. For example,when Wonwoo rejected his first confession(Wonwoo accepted him on the third confession) and when his parents weren't happy about him marrying Wonwoo or when Chan got a C for his math exam(Mingyu taught him all night long before the exam). But today,he was disappointed of Seokmin.

He saw Soonyoung revealed to Seokmin that he had been pregnant all this time. He was expecting Seokmin to be in extreme bliss not in an unconscious state. He was expecting Seokmin to run to Soonyoung and hugged him tightly and then lived happily ever after

But noooooo

The reality was,Seokmin didn't really like the fact that he was going to be a dad soon.

Now Mingyu knew the reason why Soonyoung always rejected Seokmin's offer to go to hospital. Soonyoung was afraid that Seokmin will know about his pregnancy and eventually leaving him. IF Seokmin did leave Soonyoung,he would let them separate but not before he kicked Seokmin's . Hard

Like Mingyu was really confused about how could Seokmin feel the way he did. When Mingyu found out that Wonwoo was pregnant,he was so delighted that he felt like didn't need anything more in this world

He felt complete.

Mingyu was confused how Seokmin didn't feel that way. He was confused AND furious.

He sent a death glare at the still unconscious Seokmin. If looks could kill,then Seokmin definitely will never wake up anymore. Seokmin laid there with his eyes closed and sweats never stopped dripping from his forehead. Seokmin had no idea that Mingyu had planned thousands way to kill him when he woke up.

Did he really hate the fact that he was going to be a father? Mingyu shook his head.

He kept on thinking,why did he let Seokmin marry Soonyoung just that easily?Soonyoung was his best friend and he should've prevent this from happening. Soonyoung could have been happier now if he married someone else instead.

He sighed as he buried his face inside his palm. Even though it was obvious that Seokmin was at the fault,but Mingyu felt like he made a mistake too.

His biggest mistake was that he couldn't protect his own best friend.
__________________

Wonwoo let out another heavy sigh. Wonwoo had lost count about how many time he had sighed today. Seeing Soonyoung like this was killing him.

He was sitting in front of a depressed Soonyoung. After they left the hill and came back to their villa,Soonyoung haven't said any words. Wonwoo had tried everything to make him at least spook a word,but to no avail,Soonyoung kept his mouth shut.

Soonyoung didn't even cry,the only thing he did since they came back from the hill was staring blankly at the window. No one would ever want to see their best friend in this kind of state,including Wonwoo. He hoped he could make Soonyoung felt better even if it was just a little.

He would be lying if he said that he didn't blame himself because of this. In fact,he had been trying to remember why did he even let Seokmin marry Soonyoung in the first place,why did he give his blessing so easily. He should've dug about Seokmin's personality,knowing the real self of Seokmin.

If he did that,then maybe Soonyoung wouldn't even be in this state right now.

"Soonyoung at least drink this okay?" Wonwoo said as he put a cup of warm tea in front of Soonyoung who didn't even bother to turn his head to Wonwoo. He stared at the scarf on his palm. Being with Soonyoung since he was young,he knee Soonyoung quite well. He knew that Soonyoung couldn't handle cold weather that well. The hill was cold and it was snowing heavily. He thought i would be good to keep Soonyoung warm. "Here,it's kind of cold here" he whispered as he rounded the table and stood next to Soonyoung. He circled Soonyoung's neck with the scarf he brought. Making sure that it wrapped every surface of Soonyoung's neck. At least he could keep Soonyoung in a good condition. Physically.

He was about to say something untill a sharp cry interrupted him. It must be Samuel,Wonwoo remembered that he forgot to give Samuel his daily milk. He groaned loudly. He wanted to stay longer with Soonyoung,making sure that he was okay and to make sure that Soonyoung wouldn't do anything stupid that could harm both him and his baby. but he knew that he had to go,not that he had any other choice.

"I'll be right back,okay?" Wonwoo said as he tapped Soonyoung's shoulder gently. Wonwoo galnced at Soonyoung one last time before getting out from the room completely.

When Wonwoo was gone. Soonyoung's mind started to wander.

Would he be able to take care of this baby alone?

Will this baby ever know who is the father?

Would he let Seokmin see his own kid?

Would Seokmin accept this baby?

All these thoughts took Soonyoung's breathe away. His heart pounded so fast that it came to the point where it hurt. He didn't want to cry,he didn't want to waste his tears for Seokmin because he knew that Seokmin didn't deserve any of it.

But he loved Seokmin so deeply. Too deep that he couldn't accept the fact that Seokmin will leave him in the end of the day. He hated himself for falling too deep for Seokmin.

Seokmin didn't even say if the were going to separate or not,but Soonyoung couldn't put his trust to Seokmin. He didn't want to get his hope high and eventually got hurt. Because every second became uncertain for Soonyoung,every second decided if it was the time where Seokmin will leave him.

The only thing he could do was holding his belly dearly. Hoping for the best.
__________________

Mingyu heard Samuel's cry,so he decided to go to the toddler's room to find that Wonwoo was already there,bouncing the baby up and down slowly. "Shh" he heard Wonwoo whispered to the baby,expecting it would work even though both of them knew that it wont work.

Wonwoo slung the bag that was filled with milk bottle,milk,clean pacifier,diaper etc etc. to his right shoulder before supporting the baby with both hands again. He caught Mingyu peeking on him from the door "hey what are you doing there?" He asked as he walked out from the room. "Let me" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo gave Samuel willingly. Mingyu bounced Samuel gently before pulling him so he could see the baby's face clearly "aigoo don't cry" he said as a small pout formed on his face. Seeing Samuel kept on crying,he leaned Samuel to his shoulder and rubbed Samuel's back gently. "Arraseo~ we will make milk for you okay?" Mingyu asked gently as he went downstair.

Wonwoo stared at Mingyu's back until they disappeared to the kitchen with a smile never left his face. Wonwoo thought it would be impossible to be able to fall any deeper for Mingyu but he was proven wrong.

This was the only time where he loved the fact that he was wrong. Remember,only Kim Mingyu could do that.

He sighed as he followed Mingyu downstair.
______________

Seokmin woke up on an unfamiliar bed. He felt cold breeze swept through his skin ,making him shiver in his half-conscious self. Wanting to warm himself,he thought that cuddling with Soonyoung was the best answer. He reached to his left assuming that Soonyoung would be there,but all he could feel was soft sheet without any trace of Soonyoung on it,not even Soonyoung's smell

He forced his eyes openes only to see that he wasn't in his and Soonyoung's bedroom. How could he get here? He wondered. He remembered that he and Soonyoung went with Meanie to their hill asking for some help with their villa,but they ended up in their hill trying out bungee jumping and-

Wait...

The memory crossed his mind again. He jolted open and jumped out from the bed. He needed to find Soonyoung now. He remembered Soonyoung confession and he knew what he did after that had caused some misunderstanding. Huge misunderstanding

What he was afraid that Soonyoung will think that he didn't want the baby at all. He remembered their conversation about two years ago,where they talked about having kids and he said that he wasn't ready for a family. But in reality,he was still afraid about having a small family,where he had his duties as a dad. He was insecure about being a good father. But it didn't mean that he hated the fact that Soonyoung was pregnant. He had a mix feelings about that. He was torn between wanting to have a small family with Soonyoun and wanting to stay at the save side.

He ran around the unfamiliar villa as he searched for Soonyoung. He looked at every corner only to find that Soonyoung was inside one of the rooms.

Soonyoung was staring outside from the window. The way the light illuminated his face just made him looked more stunning to Seokmin. He stood at the door frame silently,admiring Soonyoung from afar.

Soonyoung turned his head to Seokmin "come and close the door" Soonyoung demanded. Soonyoung looked depressed. From his weary eyes,his huge eye bags,chapped and pale lips. Soonyoung looked like a mess but Seokmin still found him beautiful. Nothing could ever make his lover ugly. Even though Soonyoung's lips were chapped,Seokmin still had the urge to kiss those lips. Nothing could stop him from loving Soonyoung. Nothing.

"Let's separate" Soonyoung said,bringing Seokmin to reality "what?" Seokmin asked bewildered. Soonyoung clicked his tongue "you heard me right Seokmin!" He ranted. Seokmin was speechless. "Bu-but why?" Seokmin stuttered as he felt he heart being sliced.

"You don't want this baby Seokmin and i wont abort him!" Soonyoung lost all his patience. He just didn't understand why Seokmin decided to play dumb in this kind of situation.

From despair turned into an anger,Seokmin couldn't handle his nerve too. "When did i say I don't want this Soonyoung?!" Seokmin said as he slammed the table in front of Soonyoung,causing the tea in the cup infront of him,spilled a little to the table. "Don't you dare to get mad now,you told me yourself!" Soonyoung said as he stood up,he looked at Seokmin sharply. Seokmin let out a heavy sigh "it was 2 years ago! Soonyoung,you're unbelievable!" Seokmin said as he threw his hand to the air. "Oh I'm unbelievable?! What about you? You fainted when i told you that i'm pregnant?"

"I was anxious okay!" Seokmin yelled.

The huge villa became silent.

Until Samuel's sharp cry interrupted the uncomfortable silent. And both of them could hear the groans came from meanie.

"What are you worrying of?" Soonyoung asked as he started to understand the situation Seokmin was on. Seokmin was hesitant to tell Soonyoung. Seeing this,Soonyoung took Seokmin's palm and held it dearly. "It's okay,tell me" Soonyoung said gently.

Seokmin sighed. "i-i was worried that i will fail as a father. From the day I proposed to you,i keep on worrying, will i be a good husband and father? What if i failed?. I wanted a family and still want a family with you,but i'm to afraid. I keep on denying that you're pregnant and now,that you're pregnant i just can't control myself i-i fainted. I want to have a family with you and be happy." Seokmin explained with his eyes never leaving Soonyoung's,expressing how sincere he was. "Don't leave me Soonyoung" Seokmin said as a single tear fell to his cheek.

Soonyoung couldn't hold it anymore. Everything was just a misunderstanding and Soonyoung didn't know wether he had to laugh or to cry. He threw himself to Seokmin's embrace and cried happily. He wrapped Seokmin's shoulder tightly,tiptoeing slightly as Seokmin was a little bit taller than him. "Oh Seokmin" Soonyoung cried happily,burying his face in Seokmin's shoulder. "I wont leave you,ever" he said as he hugged Seokmin even tighter.

Seokmin couldn't help but let out a cheerful laugh. He replied Soonyoung's hug just as tight as Soonyoung hugged him. Burrying his face in the crook of Soonyoung's neck. Inhaling the smell he had been missing.

Seokmin remembered something and let go of the hug unwillingly.

"Hey,be careful. You can hurt this tiny angel if you hugged me too tightly" Seokmin whispered to Soonyoung's ear as he caressed Soonyoung's flat tummy. Soonyoung replied with a laugh before hugging Seokmin again and whispered "i love you Seokmin" he smiled as he pulled himself and pressed his lips to Seokmin's. The kiss was soon turned to a passionate kiss and both of them starting to forget about their surrounding.

Too drowned in a passionate kiss,the couple didn't realize that there were another couple peeking on their kiss. Both Mingyu and Wonwoo slid down. Releasing heavy breath at the same time.

"So we weren't wrong about giving him our blessing?"

"Definitely not"
_____________________

10 months had passed and baby Chen was now 3 months old. He was born healthy,weighted 7,5 pound(an ideal weight for newborn baby) and he was extremely loud,just like his father and Seokmin was proud of it. The day Chen was born,Seokmin couldn't stop smilling at all. He kept on giggling around the baby. He didn't even sleep because he was staring at baby Chen all night.

Seokmin thought that having Chen was one of the best thing that had happened to him. He was so stupid to let his anxieties win and put him on denial. If he just ignored his thoughts,he could've had this earlier. But Seokmin was still grateful he had Chen now. Better be late than never right?

It was a regular Sunday morning but today they will have a picnic with meanie and Jicheol.

"Seokmin,have you put the milk bottle inside the bag?"
"Yes i did"
"How about the pacifier?"
"That one too"
"Diapers?"
"Done"
"Towel?
"Yup"

Soonyoung went to Seokmin and stood in front of him. "How about my kisses?" He asked as he pouted. Seokmin laughed before giving Soonyoung a peck on his lips. After the peck ended,Soonyoung's pout only got deeper. "What?" Seokmin asked as he pinched Soonyoung's cheek,Soonyoung was being too cute and Seokmin was having a hard time keeping his hands to himself "Hmm it hurts" he whined as he pried Seokmin's hand from his cheek. " i was asking for kisses not peck" Soonyoung ranted cutely. Seokmin was smiling from ear to ear. He loved this side of Soonyoung. He was about to kiss Soonyoung before he was stopped by Soonyoung himself. "Remember kissES" Seokmin nodded before kissing Soonyoung from his forehead to his nose and then to both of his cheeks and then lastly on Soonyoung's lips. Just like Soonyoung requested.

This couldn't get any better.

They deepen their kiss. Soonyoung's hands starting to climb to Seokmin's neck,pulling him even closer. Seokmin held Soonyoung's waist as he guided Soonyoung to lean on the closest wall. Seokmin reached for Soonyoung's hand and once he found Soonyoung's hand,he intertwined their fingers and put them above Soonyoung's head. He pinned them there with one hand while the other hand,traced the skin that was covered by cloth. Soonyoung let go of the kiss as he shivered under Seokmin's touch.

Seokmin pushed his knee between Soonyoung's legs. He ground Soonyoung's crotch and Soonyoung let out a whinny moan. "Seokmin" he called out breathlessly. Seokmin looked at him and kissed him one more time. The passionate kiss begun again until a cry forced them to break their kiss apart. Both of them laughed a little before pressing both of their foreheads.

"I'll take care of him and you'll just have make sure that we have bring everything we need okay?" Soonyoung whispered and Seokmin replied him with a nod. Seokmin kissed him for one last time before getting away from Soonyoung.

"And you might want to take care of that" Soonyoung said as he pointed on Seokmin's bulge. "Yeah,you too" Seokmin said as he stared at Soonyoung's crotch.

Both of them laughed before separating each other.

__________________

Okay this totally IM SORRY😭😭 I'm sorry if I disappoint you OMG i'm sorry because basically i was confused and i already planned not to continue this story but then all of you were so lovely so i decided to continue it and i'm sorry if it because i already lost interest to write this story but you all were being to sweet so to show my gratitude i made this for you guys. Thank you for reading❤️❤️