[ 5 ]

The NY girl & The LA boy

Sammy and the boys were watching you from the locker, while you just flipped off the 3 Queenkas, and they couldnt hold in their laughter. But their laughter immediately stopped as they saw you starting to laugh to yourself.

"Is she-- That must be going crazy again" Sammy said, shaking her head.

The boys were just confused. Still laughing, you walked to them and clung onto Sammys sleeve and looked at the boys. 

"Hey guys, can I ask a question?" You asked, fanning yourself to cool down as you were red from all that laughing by yourself.

They nodded, blinking confused and curious.

"What is your "label" in this school?" You asked.

Jackson hopped out from behind and striked a pose. "y Jackson!" Jinyoung smacked Jackson on the head, earning a glare.

"Are you guys the kingkas-- PUAHHAHAHHA!!" You started bursting out onto laughter again, cant resisting yourself.

The boys nodded. "Why? Are we too ugly to be considered kingkas?!" Jaebum asked, clutching on his heart acting heartbroken. 

You shook your head, "hey! I never said that-!!!" You quickly defended yourself, continuing to cool down your red face with your hands.

"You were prob thinking- but oh my god! YOU CALLED THOSE 3 MUSKATEER SO-CALLED QUEENKAS OFF" Jackson shouted, practically down on the floor now, laughing.

"Youre probably the first! No one ever talks back- I dont get why. Theyre so annoying and bratty- I just wonder who made them "queenkas". Even WE dont know who labeled us "kingkas" Mark said, all the boys nodding in agreement. 

You and Sammy laughed and all of you opened your lockers to get your books for the next class.

 

- - -

 

Finally! Last period. You were leaving the gym to go into the dance room right next door. You couldnt wait. Why? Cause you can see Sammy dancing. AND SHE DANCES LIKE A DEAD ROBOT-- I am so mean. But its not like Im any better-

Once you opened the door, you groaned as the first people you saw were the 3 es. Then Sammy ran up to you and clung onto your arm. "THANK GOD! JACKSON KEEPS POKING ME AND KEEPS SAYING SOME RANDOM STUFF--" Sammy got interruped as the 3 girls came up to you two and coughed. 

"Jackson? Jackson what? Honeys, looks like you dont know cause youre new but- the kingkas are OURS. We are the Queenkas. We belong with the Kingkas. Now- we heard you guys are transfer students from New York?" One of the queenka on the left said.

Sammy scoffed and gave the illest what-the- face. "Do you guys really have nothing to do? Aww we are so honored you spent your time learning about us- but if youre done with your nonsense-" Sammy held your hand and was about to walk around them but got pushed back.

You were infuriating. That did not just lay her dirty finger on your best friend. You went close to the girl that was on the right who pushed her with one finger repeatedly, making her stumble back as you were walking forward and stopped and leaned close to her face.

You smirked as you saw the other 2 es staring right next to you wide eyed, quietly not daring to say anything. 

"Lay your hands- or even a finger on me, my friend, or any other innocent girls and you get caught in my eyes, Ill make sure youre breathing through a machine, and Ill knock you right in the face and up your plastic looking face. You fake " you said, teeth gritted and in a low tone but loud enough for the other 2 to hear. You pushed her back hard. 

"WHA- IM N-NOT SCARED OF YOU ! JUST KNOW, THE 7 BOYS ARE MINE. ITS YOU WHO STARTED THIS. JUST BACK OFF MY OPPAS AND-" the was cut off. "Do we look like an item to you that youre labeling us yours?" 

She turned around and the 3 of them gasped. It was Mark who said it, with a blank expression.

"Look- Boreum, Soyeon, - Eunjung- we dont care what you do, but dont hurt or fight with anyone because of us. YOU guys need to off me and my friends. Your bull really gets tiring-" Jackson said, looking real annoyed.

You couldnt help with snicker. You never knew Jackson could ever get mad like this. 

"Jackson! You do care about us~ You even remembered our name~ oppppa~ you know you like me. Cmon, I love you~" Soyeon cooed, Sammy making a puke face. Jackson pulled his arm off roughly and had the EW face.

"I remember your name cause that disgusting name is always heard in complaints. And no- NO! Ew." Jackson looked totally disgusted and grabbed Sammy and your wrists and dragged you away, Mark following too. 

You heard stomps and shrieks behind, and Sammy just grinned like a babo.

"Ooooh! I got goosebumps man! So dirty! Theyre so dirty! Blech!" Jackson whined, jumping around.

Mark laughed and nodded. "Tell us if they bother you again. We'll help you guys handle those 3." He said, and you nodded smiling.

For dance, you were supposed to get into a group of 5 and was assigned your first assignment with the theme of y/pop. You, Sammy, Mark, Jackson, and BamBam were a team. The 3 queenka es were trying to squish in but BamBam just kept saying "nonono weird noonas" until they huffed and joined a random group.

Everyone had to do a small 1 minute dance, as like an introduction since its the first day to anything you want. Song, or freestyle. You and Sammy just did the chorus dance to Up & Down by EXID. Short, but it was practically the only dance Sammy looks normal doing. 

The 3 uglies danced to Red by Hyuna and everyone quietly laughed and made fun. They looked like actual monkeys... but they thought they were the iest.

Bambam, Mark,  and Jackson did a small freestyle dance with some flips and tricks. Damnnn, they got moves!

 

- - -

 

Finally, class was over, and school is over! Time went by fast thanks to the boys because atleast 1 was in every class, making it less uncomfortable knowing you had a friend.

The 9 of you met again at your lockers, putting your books back.

You wore your jacket and grabbed your purse as the others wore their jackets and grabbed their bags too.

You all walked out of the building laughing at Jacksons random jokes.

The boys walked you guys to the schools parking lot to your cars.

"Damn, nice car!" Youngjae said, staring at the 2 cars.

"Hey, you guys want a ride?" Sammy asked, and you nodded.

"Yea, we'll drop you guys off" you offered.

"Oh no~ We're going to Youngjae's house today to chill. And its right behind the school." Jaebum said, smiling.

"Yeah. But hey, wanna meet up tomorrow morning guys? Before school? Since we are all 2nd period starters and it starts at 10:00am. We can meet like at 8:00am and grab breakfast-" Jinyoung suggested.

The boys nodded grinning and waiting for your answers. 

You and Sammy nodded. "Sure! Where though?"

"Where do you guys live though?" Youngjae asked, so he can choose the place to meet.

"We live in Hongdae. The big white apartment #707 thats near Hongik College." Sammy said.

"Oh! Mark and Jonyoung hyung lives near Hongik college. But in the bricked apartment thats behind." Yugyeom said, looking at his 2 hyungs.

"Oh-yea! Me and Jinyoung lives together.. hey I know apartment #707. Thats like a 3 minute walk from ours. We live at apartment #721." Mark said, amused, Jinyoung nodding like a little kid.

"Hey, then lets meet at Angel in Us Cafe. The one thats right in the middle of both your apartments! We always meet there often before school too" Youngjae said.

You and Sammy saw that cafe. And you knew it well as you used to always go there to get cake when you came to korea 2 years ago.

You nodded. "Ok! Lets meet inside there at 8 tomorrow. How are you guys getting there?" You asked the boys.

"Um. Mark hyung and Jinyoung hyung can walk.. since they live right there- and us 5 will ride the bus. Its not long!" Bambam said.

"Ok! Then me and Dahyun can drive you guys to school too~" Sammy said, pressing to open her car door.

Everyone nodded and smiles. "Alright then. See you guys tomorrow!" Jaebum said.

"WAIT WAIT- we need to exchange numbers! So we can meetttt. Ahem-!" Jackson yelled. 

You laughed. "Oh right~ alright" you and Samny gave your numbers and you two recieved 7 other numbers too. After, you all waved goodbye and seperated, and you and Sammy drove home.

 

- - -

 

You just finished washing and was now in your comfy pajamas, laying on the sofa, watching Inkigayo on tv.

School ends at 2:30. It took about 40 minutes to get home. After washing amd such, the time was 5, close to 6 pm already.

Sammy came out of her bathroom in her room with her hair wrapped in a towel and jumped in the seat on the sofa next to you.

"Hey- those boys look like they can be good best friends" Sammy said. 

You laughed and jumped ontop of her squishing her. "Just bestfriends? I think Jinyoung or Jackson is kinda interested in you~" you laughed.

She didnt make any expression. "Yea yea. Whatever. But im too ugly and busy for a boyfriend so-" 

You smacked her towel head. "Youre not ugly. If youre ugly, I must be fugly . And quit studying for once. Whatever. Im getting you a bae!" You said, still ontop of her. 

She pushed you off. "Girl.. Ive known you for like 4 years.. and thats a long time! Ok? I saw that face you have when yiu talk with Mark. Getting all blushy blushy- you always get shy only to the guys you like." She stated.

You rolled your eyes, unwrapping a candy and watching the tv. "Whateverrrr."

Sammy who was looking at you thought of something and grinned evilly.

"I can bet you 50 bucks that you will like or date Mark by this year!" She said. You glanced at her thinking she mustve gone crazy.

"Hes too cute to like a girl like me. Youre speaking nonsense" you snapped, focusing back on the tv.

"Then agree to the bet. And if I win, you gotta pay me AND buy me 5 boxes of chicken.." she said.

You shrugged. "Yea yea whatever. Ima get 50 bucks~" you laughed, not taking your eyes off the tv.

"Its on girl."