extra

Gzenegger love story

pewdietop extra.

 

Around 3 months ago Jiyong, a close friend and band mate of Seunghyun confessed that he was homoual. It made Seunghyun relieved, because he too was attracted to the individuals of the same-, but he was too scared to tell the others, afraid of their reaction.

 

The thing was that Seunghyun liked Jiyong, but Jiyong only had his eyes on Arnold Schwarzenegger.

 

Seunghyun decided that he needed a break, sometime to think things over, so he booked the earliest flight to the United Kingdom which was the next morning.

 

He neatly folded some shirts, a few pairs of jeans and some funky Peppa Pig socks and placed them inside his suitcase.

 

The other members were out, Seunghyun didn’t know where and he didn’t care. He opened a messaging application on his mobile apparatus and opened the members’ group chat.

 

‘Hey guys, I booked a ticket to the United Kingdom for tomorrow morning. I need some time for myself, please don’t contact me’ Seunghyun smashed in.

 

He quickly changed into his expensive silk pajamas and fell into a deep slumber.

 

.

 

At exactly 4 am Seunghyun’s alarm rang. The other members were still out.

 

Seunghyun got up and headed over to the bathroom, where he took a steamy shower and brushed his teeth.

 

He made some high quality, delicious instant ramen. Normally the others, especially Jiyong, would tell him that he eats well, but today he didn’t feel like eating anything.

 

He hopped in to his $550,000 Lamborghini and made his way to the airport.

 

At around 9 pm he was walking down the streets of Brighton. Suddenly it started to rain.

 

‘Oh shizzle!!’ Seunghyun thought and began running. While he wasn’t looking he ran in to a handsome man who looks like he’s in his late 20’s.

 

“Sorry” Seunghyun apologizes and begins moving forward again, but out of the sudden the man grabs Seunghyun’s moist from the rain water hand.

 

“It’s okay!” The man smiles and pulls Seunghyun towards himself, underneath his cool pink umbrella “My name is Felix” The man – Felix extends his free hand which Seunghyun takes

 

“I’m Seunghyun” Seunghyun mumbles silently.

 

“Nice to meet you, Seunghyun. Are you going somewhere?” they began walking

 

“Nowhere specifically, I just need to get my mind cleared…”

“Oh… Did something happen recently?” Seunghyun stopped walking

 

‘Should he tell Felix? Can he trust him?’ Seunghyun thought

 

“I like this person… but he likes someone else, he’s in love with that person… and the thing is that I can’t date anyone…” Seunghyun said, warm tears rolled down his cheeks.

 

“Hey! Don’t cry! I’m sure there is someone else way better for you” Felix said as he wiped away Seunghyun’s tears.

 

“I should return to the hotel, thank you, Felix” Seunghyun softly smiled

 

“Wait! Could I have your number?”

 

They exchanged numbers and Felix walked Seunghyun back to the hotel.

 

Seunghyun went to take a shower; after he was done he unlocked his mobile device and found a message from Felix

 

‘Hey, what’s up?’

 

Seunghyun smiled to himself

 

‘Nothing much, What about you?’

 

‘Same, say do you want to meet up tomorrow? We could go out for dinner…’

 

‘Sure, how does 5 pm sound?’

 

‘Okizzle! I’ll pick you up at 5 tomorrow’

 

‘See you then! Goodnight!’ Seunghyun was excided, maybe he will learn to love Felix just as he loved Jiyong?

 

Seunghyun and Felix went on a fancy McDonald’s date. They discussed things like their jobs, life and family. Seunghyun learned that Felix is a popular youtuber who is known as PewDiePie, that he is from Sweden, and his full name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg.

 

Seunghyun really liked Jiyong, but, Seunghyun thought, Jiyong wasn’t the one for him, Felix was.

 

Every day of his holiday he spent Felix. Soon enough, the day Seunghyun goes back to Korea arrived.

 

At the airport he had a hard time trying not to cry. Seunghyun kissed Felix passionately as a goodbye and promised that they will meet again soon.

 

 

 

 

 

But promises were meant to be broken.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wrong.

 

 

A year later they met again in Korea. They made an official statement to the media that they are in a relationship.

 

After Jiyong left the band to live in the United States of America with Arnold, the remaining members made the decision to split as a band,

 

Seunghyun and Felix moved to Canada, where they got married.

 

 

 

FIN.