POCKY [Yuto Nakajima

☆It's Your World☆

Yuto Nakajima = He’s a currently selling pocky products.
Task: Flirt with him.
-----------------------------
It was 4:30 am when Yuto started opening his store of pocky products. As usual, he would always flash a great big smile in welcoming his costumers. He didn’t notice a girl watching him. She thought that he was cute.

When she finally came up to Yuto, he greeted her with a big smile.

“Ohayou! Welcome. . .is there anything that you like?” He asked as he opens the door for her.

She went inside and nodded. “Yeah, I think I found something that caught my attention.”

“Oh, what might it be?” He said as he made a friendly look towards her. “Is it the chocolate brownie pocky or the raspberry flavored one?”

The girl shook her head. “Nope, I don’t think it’s one of the new arrivals.” She said and giggled.

He looked at her curiously then asked “Well then, what is it that caught your attention? I bet it’s great one.”

The girl couldn’t help but smiled yet again. “This.” She said and kissed him on the cheek. “I got to admit, it’s much sweeter than pocky don’t ya think?” She said with a wink and smiled.

Yuto was speechless due to her aggressive approach. His eyes were wide in amazement for he had never met a girl like her before. She then handed him a card and whispered to Yuto, “Call me.” She said with a giggle and left Yuto.

The boy looked at the card and read the word ‘Rein’ written on it. He looked back at the direction the girl whom visited him earlier as he tried to catch his breath.