Final

Piece of Paper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" Jeonghan asks, annoyed.

The hand on his shoulder stops moving up and down, ending up laying still where it was hitting before.

The person standing behind him doesn't say anything. Nobody says anything and Junghan ends up wondering if it's a ghost - he doesn't believe in ghosts, but still. Not knowing who it is, he decides to turn around in his chair.

It's Mingyu who's standing looking at him.

"What?" Junghan asks gently. He might be annoyed, but it looks like the younger boy needs his help, and he doesn't want to scare him away.

"It's Wonwoo's birthday tomorrow," Mingyu says. The voice is quiet. It makes it hard for Junghan to hear what the other says, but he gets it anyways. 

"And so?" he asks, guiding the other to say what he actually meant to say in the first place.

Mingyu doesn't say anything. He just stands, looking at his older roommate - it had been very awkward the first time they met each other. Junghan's old roommate had finished school and moved out, hence the reason for him getting a new. The younger boy had been very awkward, not feeling comfortable around the older at all. Junghan honestly thought that they were over that.

"Mingyu," Junghan sighs. "Please get to the point. I have other things to do too."

The younger boy shakes his head, as if he was in some kind of trance.

"It's Wonwoo's birthday tomorrow," Mingyu repeats himself. Realizing he already said that, he smiles an apologizing smile at the older.

"I.. I..." he tries to say what he wants to say, but he's suddenly hesitating and nervous.

"You what?" Junghan asks, knowing how hard it is for the younger to actually say it. He was never good at talking to people older than himself, not when it was asking for advice at least.

"I want to ask him to be my boyfriend," Mingyu mumbles, making at very hard for the older boy to hear.

Junghan doesn't want to ask again, because he knows how hard it was for the younger to say it the first time. He heard the last word anyways, and that the only word that's important in that sentence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter