Sehun.

Uncontrollable supremacy

The flower boy Sehun. The gossip centre of the town. Every girl dreamt of him atleast once and no one could deny it.

There isn't much to say about Sehun because he was ordinary. As ordinary as a handsome boy could get. Sure, he had a lot of so called friends and everyone envied him once in a while yet no one wanted to get really close to him. He was like a rare and delicate flower trapped in a bowl of glass for exposition. He was merely to look at and never to touch. Maybe that is why this handsome boy had a scowl on his face for as long as one could remember.

Although, there were people who saw Sehun for something that he was. His only and true friends that were similar to him. Not only by the looks but also by something special. You see, Sehun was special like his friends. He could control the wind with the flick of his finger or even the twitch of his lips. He surely was special in every way possible. And his friends accepted him, invited him in their own group of friends. That became his family.

But every story has an end. Some recieve a sappy yet happy one, however there are those who are not so lucky. But that was life and Sehun understood it perfectly. He always thought that he would be one of those who were chosen for the more optimistic destiny but, boy.. How wrong he was.

Sehun's day was ordinary. Just like the rest of the days. Go out, get something to drink, talk to people, socialise, meet up with his true friends and stay with them for as long as he could. Yes, completely ordinary.

He anticipated his meeting with his friends yet Sehun could feel that something was definitelly wrong that morning. When walking through the town, people weren't looking at him as usuall and even throwing nasty comments here and there. It didn't make sense to Sehun because he never did anything wrong. No... He did... He had the looks, he had the status. Who wouldn't be jealous of this little boy so that is how a rumor came into town about him and his so called sins. The town's people were quite naive and relieved that the perfect boy was not so perfect afterall. That was the beginning of Sehun's neglection.

Sehun wasn't used to this kind of behaviour and it disturbed him in so many ways. And not in a good way. It didn't matter that he was just an object for them to look at because he liked the attention that they gave. It felt good to be needed. However, now, when everything changed, Sehun only wished for those days to be back. His only hope for some kind of explanation were his only friends that were there for him through everything.

Yet that hope was crushed just like everything else.

They weren't there at their usuall place. Where were they? Sehun didn't know. But it devastated this poor boy. He needed them but they weren't there.

Sehun, on the brink of panic, started to hiperventilate. He shouted for someone, someone who could help him, explain, comfort. That's all he needed but couldn't recieve. The once beautiful boy turned to be scared and alone to fight with cruel reality filled with jealousy and betryal. He never asked for anything in his life yet that was how life repaid him. By throwing him to his own pit of hell.

Blinded by panic and confusion, this flower boy lost control of his own power that he was oh so proud of. The power that in the end almost destroyed him. Bit after bit the air in his lungs left and never returned because silly boy Sehun forgot to breath. In the mids of panic, a human with power of the wind forgot how to breath in. Just how ironic is that as an ending.

Unfortunatelly for Sehun, life wanted to make fun of him even more by reminding him how to breathe. But the damage was done because his lungs will never be the same. He will need medical support to breathe freely and that.. In the end.. Would destroy the flower boy Sehun. How ironic, once again, to be overruled by his own supremacy.