Baekhyun.

Uncontrollable supremacy

This boy was exceptional even among his own kind. Everyone could feel the warm aura that he radiated even if he was sleeping. Humans could say that this boy, named Baekhyun, seemed like a cute, innocent yet energetic puppy that everyone loved. Or so Baekhyun thought.

Everything went downhill when the power in the city ran out. That time there was a large thunder storm that disturbed the power engines. Even Jongdae couldn't control it. When a huge storm was dancing through this town, an important operation was going in the hospital. The Mayors daugther needed a surgery to try to bring her eyesight back because the Mayor loved her so much and so fatherly. Unfortunately, the thunder storm ruined everything. However, not all was lost. All the doctors needed was a source of light to finish the surgery before the girl bled to death. But this source of light was so far away..

That time, Baekhyun was out of time to visit his beloved grandma in the mountains. The boy didn't know that this simple and sincere action could make things so much worse. After all, it was just a family visit, right?

A week after his departure to the mountains, Baekhyun came to a town so ruined, so grey and so dull. It was decorated with the blackest of blackest ribbons and the people didn't even look at him. It was so strange to see this sight before him as he was their own little ray of sunshine that never went away. So why were they ignoring him or even worse, throwing him spiteful looks that contained so much hatred. 

Baekhyun found out everything through a child that seemed the only one forgiving human in this gloomy town.

His arms went numb, like they were frozen by Minseok-hyung. It seemed as if everything that gave him light just disappeared into the abyss. Into the darkness that was so frightening to the boy. With time, Baekhyun seemed more and more numb because of the looks that people gave him, of the isolating aura that seemed to radiate out of him. The thoughts of guilt, self-hate filled his mind and soon, it took over his own soul. 

It no longer shined.

And so two days of solitude and guilt ate Baekhyun apart. None of his friends, or rather family, could make him smile. To be honest, everyone missed his little smile that outshone even the sun and the stars. Everyone could see that this accident ruined Baekhyun that was fixable. Althought, no one knew that this innocent boy could do something so reckless. No one.

It was a third day after his arrival.

No one has seen Baekhyun for a couple of hours and it worried his little family. They couldn't find him anywhere in the town. The only option was a lake near the cemetery. The sight was not pretty when they arrived as everything was covered in blood around the boy who was sitting with his front to the surface of the lake. There were no words spoken between the boys and the bravest one, a short boy who seemed to radiate a motherly aura around him, went to Baekhyun. He was a meter away from the boy when he saw a broken smile on a once beautiful face.

"Hyung.. Hyung.. I-I can't see.. I can't see, hyung!" 

These were the only words that the broken boy said for a while. His once bright eyes were burned. They could only guess that the boy did this to himself for that was his supremacy against the others. It was also a thing that ruined him.