past life 2

My past

Myungsoo pov.

I reached the room where ye seul was in it she was fast asleep,i stared at her she was very beautiful,how can a human be this beautiful,i embraced her face itwas so beautiful,and she suddenly wake up "Am i very very pretty" she said in a tease voice i dont know how to reply so i just smile and nodded "did the result come out" she asked "no it will be out on tomorrow" "oh" she said while nodding "can we go home" she asked "yep but you need to be carefull of what you are eating ok" "yes".Then we go home.Ye seul did not talk in the car,so i was thinking what is she thinking now "ye seul what are you thinking are you afraid that the result might be bad" she nodded "dont think too hard it will be fine ok" then we reached home and i quikly jumped to my bed and fast asleep .

In the morning we got a call from the hospital and we quikly go to the hospital,in the way ye seul was praying for the result to be good.And we reached the hospital,ye seul was going into the doctor room and i was at the outside because sunggyu hyung call me.

Ye seul pov.

The doctor asked me where my guardian and i said he on phone "miss.han i think you should get-"


Hi this chapter is very short but keep supporting bye.