past life 1

My past

"Ahh~~ myungsoo stop chasing me you win" they were chasing in an empty house "do you like it" he said while he put his arm around her shoulder and she nodded "i really like it come on lets get unpack" " madam" myungsoo .

Myungsoo pov.

Ye seul and i are dating for about 2yrs and she is older than me but she never object me words and she always obey me like im the older ones.I will tell you now my sad story.

One day when i was wiht my friend ye seul called me and told me to come home and i quikly headed home.When i reached the house ye seul was taking some medicine "ye seul are you okay" i was worried " myungsoo my stomach i very hurt and i go to the bathroom about five in today what will i do it still hurt" " lets go to the hospital" i suggested and we go to the hospital as fast as i can.When we reach the hospital they did a few scan and "are you ye seul guardian" "yes doctor is she okay" "yes dont worry we did many scan and the result will be out tommorow and we will call you and you can take her home." " thank you doctor" i bow to him and go to see ye seul.


Hi im back this story will be where i will work on now but i will try to update my love...and my pride.And infinite is back Wooo they are so hot.BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD GIRL.