Ch. 4

The chaser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

When I walked in the classroom, I saw the nerd wearing a croptop and shorts. She was looking towards me and I smirked at her.I walked toward my seat which  was next to the nerd.I looked at her again and smirked again.

"What are you looking at!" The nerd said  

" It's not my fault that you're wearing something I would like." I said.

'' I did'nt have a choice but to wear this. I got wet because someone put water over the door and the water dumped on me and I got wet.  So I called my bro...Wait why the am I even "explaining this to you. You're not my brother, parent, nor my boyfriend." The nerd said.

"But I will be your boyfriend soon." I said as I put my arms over her chair.

"In your dreams, that will never ever happen." The nerd said.

" I could always dream." I said. 

"Sure you can. Now take your arm off my chair." The nerd said as she took my arm and threw it off.

"OK OK!" I said while putting both my hands on the air.

As the time flies by it was already lunch time. 

I was eating my lunch when the speaker spoke up.

" Im Yoona please report to the office. Im Yonna please report to the office."

"OH THE NERDS IN TROUBLE!!!!" Somebody shouted.

I went to the office just to see my brother there.

"Oppa what are you doing here?" I asked him  .

"I wanted to have lunch with you." Oppa said

"I just finished eating lunch." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter