Ch.3

The chaser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona's POV

When I got home, I was greeted by my dad. 

"Annyeong sweetie!" My dad said as he went to me and gave me a hug. 

"Annyeong!" I said as I hugged him back. 

"How have you been doing? I didn't get to see you when you came back here two days ago!" My dad said. 

"It's okay dad! You don't have to worry about anything. And I'm doing fine!" I said as I reassured him. 

"Ok! Can I ask you a favor?" My dad asked.

"What is it dad?" I asked

"Can you be Incharge of the new fashion line that the company's having. I've seen what you can do." Dad said. 

"Ok! I'll do it if you want me too! So when do I start?" I asked. 

"Can we go to the company now cause we have a very important meeting with the other company that's held by the Kim family." Dad said. 

"Ok let me change first." I said. 

As I went upstairs to my room I changed into a white dress and white sandals.  

"Let's go?" I said to my dad. 

"Okay!" My dad said as we walked to the car. 

My dads driver drove us to the company and dropped us off in the front. 

We went inside and was greeted by everyone. We went straight to the conference room cause it's about to start.

As we got inside they all stood up and waited for him to be seated.

But he introduced me first.

"If you don't know already this is my daughter Yoona. She just came back from America and I've decided to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter