Club Choosing Part 1

Project LOVE

 

 

At Seohyun's house

Seohyun's pov

"Omma I'm home" I yelled

"Hi honey how's your first day?" omma asked

"It's ok ay unlike my last year first day" I replied

"Oh do you have new classmates?" she asked again

"Ne. Do you remember Sunny’s boyfriend he's one of the new student and also his friend Kyuhyun" I answered with a little smile. 

"Oh ok just take a rest first and I will call you if dinner is ready. Okay?" she said and I walked upstairs, enter my room and slump myself on my bed.

I'm so tired and I can’t believe that Yonghwa is one of my classmates but luckily Sunny is also my classmate.

End of pov

Meanwhile at Kyuhyun's house…

Kyuhyun's pov

Wow this day is so amazing I can’t believe that Seo is my classmate but it’s bad at the same time because that Yonghwa is one of our classmates to. It could cause an awkward atmosphere for Seohyun. I hope this school year will be nice and very memorable.

End of pov

The next day…

Sunny's pov

I arrive early  at school  so only few student is around, I went to my seat and wait for the others to come I feel bored so I get my book from my bag and read. While I’m reading someone tapped me on my shoulders. I turned my gaze to look who was it and it was Sungmin.

"Hi babe you’re so early today. Where's Seohyun?" Min oppa asked and sat beside me.

"Hi oppa! Seohyun is still not here" I said and smiled.

"Okay let’s just wait for them besides it's still early." he said.

End of pov

At Seohyun's house

Seohyun is eating her breakfast while her phone ring

"Yoboseyo?"she answered the phone.

"Seo it's me Kyuhyun" he said on the other line. 

"Oh Kyuhyun shii why are you calling so early?" she asked and tucked a piece of pancake in .

"Are you still home? If you’re still in your house let’s go to school together I’ll pick you up there. Just wait for ten minutes okay?"

“Uhm, okay.” She said then smiled.

“Okay, see you!” he hung up.

After 10 minutes.

DING DONG

The doorbell rang. Seohyun's mom opened the door and was shock to see Kyuhyun.

"Good morning. Looking for someone? "she greeted then asked.

"Good morning Mrs.Seo, I’m Kyuhyun Seohyun's classmate is she still there?" he asked nervously.

"Yes she's still her. Please come in, I’ll just call her.” Seohyun’s mom instructed Kyuhyun to enter.

"Okay thanks Mrs.Seo" he said timidly and went inside he sat on a couch in the living room.

Kyuhyun's pov

“Seohyun ah! There’s a friend of yours in the living room” I heard Seohyun's mom calling her and after a minute Seohyun came out probably from the kitchen. 

"Hi Kyuhyun, sorry for making you wait" she said

"No its okay I just arrived" I said then stood up "so let’s go? Or else we will be late" she said then she bid goodbye to her mom and we started walking. We walk going to school together it’s not a long walk because Seohyun's house is near in our school.

End of pov

Sungmin's pov

I was talking to Sunny when I saw Kyu and Seohun coming I'm so shock to see them together. Hey? Why are they together? When they arrive Seohyun went to Sunny and hug her. She’s really childish but nice too.

"Hi Seohyun hey Kyu!" I greet them both and Kyuhyun and I made our signature handshake.

"Hi Min!" Kyu greeted back and go to his seat

"Hello Sungmin shii" Seohyun greeted and also went to her seat. 

I saw Yonghwa and his friends are looking when Kyuhyun and Seohyun arrive. They are so annoying! Why are they staring at them??? A few moments later the the bell rang all the student went to their places and the teacher enter the room.

End of pov

"Good morning class" Miss Kim greeted us

"Good morning Miss Kim" we greet back

"Class today is the launching of different clubs here in our school. Also today you will choose the organization that you like, and another thing you can only join one club" Miss Kim explained making the students murmured about which club will they join.

"Okay Miss Kim" the students said then started walking outside the room.

Seohyun's pov

I'm so excited to choose a club! Honestly I've decided to join music club! I really like music! I love to sing and to the play piano I hope sunny will also choose same club with me.

End of pov

Kyuhyun's pov

What club will I join? Maybe I will just join music club because I love music and I’m not interested with other club. I will ask Sungmin what club will he join.

"Sungmin what club will you join?" I asked him

 

"Hmm... I will join music club because Sunny is also joining that club and were both interested in music. How about you what club will you join?" he asked

"Also music club" I answered then smiled

"So that means we’re in same club! Also Sunny told me that Seohyun is joining with same club with us "he said excitedly

"That means we’ll be together!" I said and smile

To be continued...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

readers sorry for late update 

and thanks for subscribing to my story

thanks alot comments and suggestion is  accepted thanks