First day

Project LOVE

 It's the first day of classes and  all students are very noisy and excited, some are talking to their friends while I walk towards the bulletin board to know my room. I saw Sunny there and she also looked at the board and we were glad that were classmates. We go to the room together but unluckily Yonghwa is also our classmate it was really awkward in the room. After a while the teacher enter the room... 

"Good morning class"  the teacher greet us.

"Good morning miss---." we greeted back.

" Hi I'm miss Kim and I'm your adviser for this school year. I hope we will have good relationship to each other, by the way we have 2 new students " She said that made everyone chatter. 

" Wow! I hope their handsome " Jessica said to Yoona and they laugh together.

" In your dream girls. You're not even sure if they are male or female " Ryeowook said while raising one eyebrow . "Shut up gay your just jelous because were beautiful" Yoona said and glared at him.

"No I'm not I dont care with your beauty mean girls. And I already have my Yesungie!" He said and glance  to Jessica while coming closer to the guy named Yesung.

"Ok class settle down. Please enter the room" Miss Kim said then the two new students enter the room. They were both handsome guys.

Seohyun's pov

I'm talking to Sunny while the others is also talking to their seatmates  the teacher ordered the new students to enter ,my eyes widened and I got shocked when I  saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin. I never knew that they were the new students. 

"Annyeong  haseyo Cho Kyuhyun imnida" He said and bow90 degrees. 

"Nice to meet you Mr.Cho sit at the back of Ms.Seo " She ordered Kyuhyun to sit on a chair that was unoccupied. He follow Miss Kim amd sat down. He smiled at me on his way to the seat. I can hear girls giggling and blushing.

" Annyeong  hasseyo Lee Sungmin imnida pleass be nice to me." He jokingly introduced himself. Sungmin oppa really had a good sense of humor. 

"Mr.Lee sit at the back of Ms. Lee " She also ordered Min oppa.  He sat at the unoccupied table at the back of Sunny's chair. I'm shocked that both of them will study here because Kyuhyun didn't tell me but I'm also glad that he and Sungmin will be studying here..

End of pov

"So unfair! Why did the teacher let the new students sit at the back of the two nerds tsk..."Jessica said irritably. 

"It's okay girl! We will be close with those guys. Just wait and see." Sooyoung said confidently.

After a few moments the bell rang signalling that it's already lunch time.  Sunny and Seohyun fix their things. Kyuhyun and Sungmin waited for them.

"Hi Kyuhyun hi Sungmin" Yoona greeted them with her aegyo. 

"Hello" They greet back and looked away. 

"Would you like to join us for lunch?" Jessica invited them.

"Thanks but we will join them already. "Sungmim said and pointed Seo and Sunny.

"Them? Why?"Yoona ask curiously.

"Yah because Sunny is my girl "He said and stood beside Sunny.

"Oh! I see she's your babe "Sooyoung said and go to their side with Yonghwa. 

"If you will join Sunny mind if Kyuhyun join us?" Yonghwa interrupted.

"Sorry but I will join them besides I don't know you."Kyuhyun said and go to Seohyun to help her.

"I'm Jung Yonghwa" he said.

"So your Yonghwa. " Kyuhyun said while eyeing him. The Yonghwa that made Seohyun cry. He thought.

"Okay guys lets go." Sunny said and drag Sungmin.

"Gosh that girls are so  stupid and how did those guys be friends with those nerds???" Yoona said and glace to the four walking towards the cafeteria.

"It's okay girls we will do something"Yonghwa and Sooyoung said at the sametime and they laugh. 

 

At the cafeteria.

Seohyun's pov

There so many people here and they're so noisy. Aish and  I'm really hungry.  

"I'm so hungry lets buy food "Sunny said and pout

"Okay babe we will buy food. You and Seohyun get a table. " Sungmin oppa ordered us.

"Seo what do you want to eat?"Kyuhyun asked me.

"Anything is okay for me"I said and follow Sunny to our table

Few minutes had passed Kyuhyun and Sungmin went back to our table with sandwiches and juice. 

"Yes! The food is already here!" Sunny said while clapping like a five year old kid.

I secretly laugh because of her act .

We eat and talk the whole break  and the bell ring again for our afternoon class  Ms. Kim enter the room and she gave us a free time for whole the afternoon so I just talk to Kyuhyun while Sunny was talking to Sungmin.

After a few hours the bell rang for our dissmissal. All the students go to their locker and fix their things.

"Seo you need help?"Kyuhyun asked me. I was suppose to reject his offer but he already got my things and we go our respective lockers. 

"Are you done?" He asked me while I'm closing my locker.

"Yes" I reply

"So we can now go home"He said and smile

"Yes I will go home now" I said and walk towards the school gate.

"Seohyun would you mind if I take  you home?"He said while stuttering.

"if its ok for you  then its also ok for me"I said to him and smile.

"Okay let's go"He said and  we walked.

End of pov

Sunny's pov

"Seohyun and Kyuhyun look good together " I said to Min oppa 

"Your right and you know what Kyuhyun changed because of Seohyun. He's not cold anymore thanks to Seohyun " oppa said  "also Seohyun she so different now and may be  Kyuhyun healed her heart"I said and face oppa.

" Okay we will do something to make them together" he said and we walk to our house

End of pov  

Kyuhyun's pov 

So that is Jung Yonghwa the one who hurt Seohyun,

he's so arrogant and confident.

How did Seohyun like that kind of man? 

End of pov

Sungmin's pov

I guess Kyuhyun is different now he's not cold any more he really change a lot .

Those girls at school they're so annoying and flirt I hate those kind of women and

they'r not like my babe she's one of a kind.

End of pov

Seohyun's pov 

I'm happy that Kyuhyun is my classmate I feel safe when his with me I'm glad that I met him.

End of pov

end of chapter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi readers sorry for short chapter 

also for the late update  pls understand some wrong englinsh or words

im not good like the others

sorry for making other characters being  mean