Ten

Friends, Love, Betrayal

*Dahae's POV*

I stared at SM's building for almost an hour. I want to see Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

I wore a denim shirt and jean shorts there. Not in a disguise, but as Oh Dahae.

I stepped into the building, holding a file. The guards asked me why I came and told him I was looking for a job so he let me in. SNSD's posters were on a pillar and seeing Taeyeon's face made me angry.

I asked people for directions and they told me anyway because they looked busy.

"I can't believe Taeyeon and Baekhyun is dating. No wonder Baekhyun chose her as an ideal type." A staff said.

Her friend nodded. "But they look great together, though. Both have great voices." The other staff agreed.

I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. Just as I was lost in thoughts, a familiar voice was heard.

"Can we go get something to eat before we go practice?" I turned and saw my now most hated group, SNSD. Taeyeon was smiling with her friends.

"Aren't you afraid if someone might attack you?" Sunny asked and hugged Taeyeon's arm.

Taeyeon shook her head. "I'll get used to it. They're just fans and I'm an idol. They'll get over it, believe me." She said and it made my heart boil.

I don't know when but my legs made my way to them.

*3rd's POV*

PAKK!!!

SNSD was shocked when Taeyeon fell on the floor after being slapped by an unknown girl. They quickly went to Taeyeon to see if she was alright.

"So, is that how you treat me?" Dahae spoke, her tears at the brim of her eyes. "Only as a fan even though we're practically friends for almost 4 years?"

Taeyeon's eyes widen to see her. "Dahae-ah..."

"You know her?" Hyoyeon's question was left unanswered.

"Waaah, jjinja. How can I be so stupid not to notice this?" Dahae scoffed and looked at Taeyeon in disgust. "I always think of you as a sister to me. But you're just a selfless !"

Taeyeon stood up and went to Dahae. "Dahae-ah, listen to me. Let me explain!" She begged, holding on Dahae's arms. "I-I... You are my friend and I also think you as my baby sister too!" She said, trying to explain. "Just give me a chance to explain!"

"Explain what?" Dahae exploded as she pushed Taeyeon away from her. "What's there to explain..." She looked on the marble floor.

It took Taeyeon a second to notice that Dahae was crying. Seeing it made her heart hurt.

"What's there to explain when the evidence is there? Clearly..." Dahae continued, glaring at Taeyeon with tears on her cheeks. "You lied to me! Do you know how I feel? I feel betrayed!" She cried.

Taeyeon's tears finally fall. "Dahae-ah..." She approached Dahae and hugged her, surprisingly, she didn't reject it or accepted it. "I-I'm so...sorry... This is not what it looks like..."

Dahae wanted to hug Taeyeon back so bad but anger got hold of her and she pushed her away.

"Those are the fakest tears I've ever seen in my life." Dahae said. "I don't want to know you anymore. I don't care about you anymore." She continued, letting her tears fall off her cheeks. "From now on... You're dead to me." She stated.

Just then, a security guard came to Dahae out of the building.

"What happened?" Someone asked.

Dahae turned and saw EXO. Another most hated group in her list. All members were there. Including the shocked brunette, Baekhyun.

Dahae shrugged the security's hand off her arm and walked past EXO, not even glancing at them but she stopped beside Baekhyun.

"I hate you." She said for only Baekhyun to hear before she left him.

Baekhyun turned and watch Dahae's back. Then he turned to the crying Taeyeon.

In Taeyeon and Baekhyun's mind, they were thinking the same thing. 'I'm sorry, Dahae-ah...'