Devil members

Fanfics

So the next day Jonghyun went and did something stupid. He tried to get advice from his friends. Which is totally stupid because you can't trust friends with this kind of . Jinki just looked up from his book with huge eyes and stared at him for 5 minutes after Jonghyun burst into his room, locked the door and said. "I like Kibum."

Now Jonghyun has to remind Jinki everyday to not say anything or act stupid or tell the others or Jonghyun will mention to the manager how Jinki brought alcohol to Taemin's 19th birthday. Jinki was okay with it, saying to Jonghyun that he should really just find out if Kibum feels the same way and if he does then that's great. If he doesn't then Jinki will help Jonghyun move on. Jonghyun didn't tell him how or when he started accepting his feelings. He thought that mentioning to Jinki that he accepted his feelings after reading a fanfic wasn't the best idea. 

It's been four days now since their day off, and their promotions for 'Odd' has been amazing. Jonghyun's at the Blue Night's studio, having a break before going on air. He's tired and sleepy but still in a fairly good mood. People always ask him how he handles doing the show after schedule, how they don't know how he doesn't collapse. Jonghyun's usual response is that he sleeps between everything. If they have a break between shows? He sleeps in the dressing room. 5 minutes in dance practice? Falls asleep on the floor.

That's probably why Kibum has all those weird and dorky videos of him on instagram where they mess with him when he sleeps. He doesn't mind really, it's fun to watch.

He sighs around the spoon in his mouth. The small box of ice cream is forgotten in his hand. He should probably talk to Jinki again. Even though his hyung's been fine with it, Jonghyun's still worried that he'll slip up somehow, or even worse, tell Taemin. Jonghyun's serious, Taemin might looks like a sweet and now y maknae but he can really be the devil's right hand. He frowns at the memories of past tricks, when Taemin kept stealing his clothes or messing with his toothpaste or stuff like that just for s and giggles. He sighs, still bearing a smile on his face.

He reaches with the other hand for his phone, unlocking it to a picture of Sodam and Roo. He smiles, opening up Tumblr. He's been wondering what's going on lately on there, he can't help being curious. It's a weird community of fans gathered on one website. He browses through pictures and videos. Smiling and laughing at the foolish text post and blushing when yet another sensual fanpic pops up. He scrolls down with an awkward cough, not wanting to fall down that spiral again. He decides to check out on what the fans think about their comeback.

A lot of pictures pop up, some from the music video and others from their live shows, there's a lot of close ups of Kibum and Taemin. Their eyes looks so different with the contacts in. Jonghyun keeps scrolling, a warm smile on his face when he reads the positive comments on the album. He's glad they liked the songs, especially 'View' and 'Odd eye' which he wrote the lyrics for. He's still amazed at how much praise he gets for his own work. 

The staff breaks him out of his thoughts and his phone gets tucked into his pocket as he leans forward and puts on the headphones. He says the intro, listening to the first tunes of the well known song that he sings. He hums, singing a few lines and talking to the staff about today's broadcast. He nods and agrees, leaning back again and grabbing his phone and puts it on the table.

The podcast goes well, he makes jokes and has fun with the guest. In between he scrolls down on his phone, giggling and blushing. He doesn't notice the staff's smiles and snickers at his weird behavior, but they don't comment since Jonghyun has always been a very cheerful and positive boy. They only disturb when he has to go on again. Jonghyun nods, locking his phone and clearing his throat. It's always weird how he changes right before he goes on again. Before, he's a hyper puppy and when the lights go on above him, his voice lowers and he speaks softly with his honey voice. That's at least what s teases him about.

 


 

He thanks his manager and says goodnight when he steps out of the van. He shuffles his feet to the elevator, his walk tired and his eyes droopy. Almost like a zombie he unlocks the door to their dorm and steps inside. It's dark, the lights turned out and the members are probably sleeping. Sometimes they stay up to wait for him, just to be nice since he doesn't get as much sleep as them, but other times they just leave a note and maybe some food left from a late dinner. He shrugs his jacket of his shoulders, letting it fall on a chair in the living room. The only lights he sees are from the TV which is still on. He chuckles when he walks around the couch to see Kibum with his mouth open and almost snoring.

His hair is a mess and his limbs are everywhere on the couch, but he's still endearing. Jonghyun doesn't know how he hasn't thought about this for all these years. How he's been able to ignore the beauty of this fair skinned boy. They spend almost every day with each other, Jonghyun always noticing and loving the attention that Kibum gives him. How much he trusts him, how much they care for each other. How hasn't he thought about it like this before, how he wants more then just friendship, he wants to step over that line. Cross over into lovers, partners, significant other.

He reaches for the remote, changing the channel and muting it before turning on a small lamp next to the couch. He crouches down next to Kibum's face, placing his keys and his phone on the table next to him.

"Bummie? Wake up." He whispers, knowing that Kibum is a light sleeper. 

Just as he thought, Kibum opens one of his eyes, letting out a puff of air from his mouth, before closing the eye again. "Yah, you can't sleep on the couch." Jonghyun says and pokes his cheek. Kibum schrunches up his nose, moving his face away from the rude finger that's bothering his dreams. Jonghyun smiles, Kibum's adorable. "Come on, sit up." He whispers again. This time Kibum sighs and opens both eyes.

"How was the show?" Kibum asks in a hoarse voice. Jonghyun tries to ignore how much he likes that low husky voice, and shrugs.

"Okay, a little slow. I feel like the show gets longer every time." He says and chuckles. Kibum nods and slowly sits up, stretching and arching his back. Jonghyun smiles at how similar to a kitten Kibum looks. The satisfied smile he has, his eyes closed as he hums when he stretches. He leans back, keeping his eyes closed. "Don't fall asleep again." Jonghyun says with a smirk. Kibum sticks out his tongue. "Wan't a glass of water?" Jonghyun asks and gets up from the floor. Kibum gives him a sleepy nod and Jonghyun disappears into the kitchen. 

He hums on one of their songs when he comes back with two glasses of water. "Are you really sure you need to boost your ego like this?" Kibum says from the couch with a chuckle. Jonghyun frowns and leans over the end of the couch to see what Kibum's talking about. Kibum's holding his phone, which is still on Tumblr (stupid Jonghyun), showing the pictures of their live shows. Jonghyun's cheeks flare up, almost choking on his own spit.

"Yah, I was just curious at what they thought. Don't sneak around on my phone." He says and his frown turns into a pout when Kibum won't give him his phone back.

"And you're really on Tumblr? What's your blog like?" Kibum asks and snickers. Jonghyun gapes, opening his mouth and closing it like a fish. 

On his blog, hidden between dog pictures and silly text posts is one small little link that he doesn't want Kibum to find. "Y-yah, stop it. Lets just go to bed. We-we have an early schedule." Jonghyun says and curses at himself for stuttering. Kibum turns to him with a suspicious stare. He looks back on his phone, before giving it to Jonghyun and grabbing the glass of water from his hands.

"Fine, mr.Stutter. Good night." Kibum says and gulps down the water before standing up and walking back to his room. Not before letting his hand run over Jonghyun's back from his right shoulder and down to his waist. Jonghyun shudders, standing still until he hears the bedroom door shut.

He looks down at the phone in his hand, a curse word on his tongue when he sees the blue stupid title of the webpage. He locks his phone, gulping down his own water and turning around to go to his room.

 


 

He wakes up to giggles in his room. He frowns, trying to block out the noise and turns around so he faces the wall. The giggles are still there, and he notices a weight on his bed. He huffs, moving his legs so he might kick the person of his bed so he can continue to sleep. He hears someone squeeking when he hits something, and someone going 'oomph' when they hit the floor. "Yah, Kim Jonghyun. Do you want to die?" He hears the diva say. He keeps his eyes closed and tries to listen to the sounds. It's quiet, after some footsteps are heard. Suddenly someone whispers in his ear.

"He's gong to get water." Taemin whispers. Jonghyun's eyes open quickly and he stumbles out of his bed. But unfortunatly, he sheets gets wrapped around his legs and ends in him tumbling down on the floor. He lies there with his face down when he hears Kibum's laughter when he returns.

"Stupid puppy." Kibum says, and Jonghyun waits for the cold water to hit his neck, but it doesn't come. He wriggles, trying to get out of the mess of sheets and turns around on the floor. Kibum's standing over him with a devilish smirk, a glass of water hanging dangerously over his head. Taemin is in the doorway, a hand over his mouth to stop the giggles. Jonghyun's eyes widen.

"Yah, don't you dare." He says, but his voice isn't as intimidating as he thought. Kibum tilts his head.

"Oh really?" He says and tils the glass just a bit, a drop falling onto Jonghyun's forehead. 

His feet aren't caught up in the sheets anymore, so before Kibum tilts the glass all the way, Jonghyun acts quick and launches up to grab the glass from him. Kibum squeeks again when Jonghyun empties the glass by accident on Kibum and they tumble to the floor together because of Jonghyun's quick movements. Jonghyun keeps his eyes shut, a little afraid to see how mad Kibum's is right now. His hands are on either side of Kibum's head, Kibum on his back with Jonghyun just a few centimetres over him. He's probably glaring at him. He opens an eye and yep. Kibum's famous laser eyes are stuck on him, sharp and thin, right infront of him. Jonghyun tries one of his stupid lopsided grins, chuckling a bit nervously. "I-it was an accident. You were going to drop it on me!" He says trying to calm Kibum down. It doesn't work, and he ends up on his back with Kibum straddling him. His eyes widen, his cheeks betraying him and flushing from the position. Kibum doesn't seem to notice and just smirks, which really doesn't help right now. Jonghyun turns to look at Taemin for help. The maknae just raises his hands in defeat.

"I'm not meddling in with this one." He says and turns to close the door behind him. Jonghyun gulps, turning back to Kibum.

"First you kick me out of the bed and then you soak me with water. Do you have a death wish?" Kibum says with a dark chuckle. Jonghyun knows Kibum's overreacting, but the diva isn't a diva for nothing.

"Come on Bummie, it's not a big deal." Jonghyun says nervously, showing his puppy eyes. He wants to shift to try and get a little away from Kibum but he's afraid to let Kibum now what's going on in his pants right now. It's not his fault that Kibum's really hot when he's mad. 

Kibum huffs over him. The pout on his lips ruining the hardness of his glare. Jonghyun smiles when he knows he's won. "Fine, but you owe me one, Dino." Kibum says. Jonghyun sighs and nods. When Kibum doesn't move from the position, Jonghyun starts shifting awkwardly.

"Uhm, Kibum? Mind getting off?" He says. Kibum just raises an eyebrow.

"No, I'm comfortable. Why?" He says and Jonghyun can see the smirk hiding behind that freaking innocent smile. He's freaking teasing him.

"Because I'm still in sweats and we have schedule today?" He says, of course not mentioning how he really just wants to grab the back of Kibum's hair and smash their lips together before throwing him on the bed to make love to him.

"We still have time, we woke you up early." Kibum says and shrugs. Jonghyun sighs and shakes his head silently. This guy is going to be the death of him. 

Kibum leans down. "So, about that Tumblr of yours?" Kibum starts, and Jonghyun freezes. "You really didn't think I would check out your username to look at it after you went to bed? You really are stupid." Kibum says and smiles. Jonghyun just looks at him with wide eyes, he's scared to know where Kibum's going with this. "So, anything you want to tell me?" Kibum asks with mischief glinting in his eyes. Jonghyun shakes his head. "Really? How about you tell me a little about this thing you were reading a few days ago? I wasn't able to read all of it, but I got the jist." Kibum says with a smirk. "Oh and by the way, those pick up lines wouldn't work in real life." Kibum says with a chuckle.

"You can stop now." Jonghyun says, feeling a little sad how Kibum just takes this as a joke. Sure Jonghyun had at first only seen a physical attraction to his best friend, but in just a few days he's come to see how he sincirely loves him, how he's probably loved him for years. And he knows that if Kibum will just laugh and about it, he will break down.

Kibum's smile falters at the defeated look on Jonghyun's face. "What?" Kibum asks. Jonghyun frowns.

"You can stop making fun of me. I get it, it's hilarious, now will you get off me?" He says, and he guesses that something in his voice makes Kibum move away. He sits back and lets Jonghyun get off the floor. Kibum just sits there while Jonghyun goes to get a change of clothes and leaves for the bathroom. He flinches at the harsh sound the door makes when it closes, and he figures he did this all wrong.