Jonghyun experiments

Fanfics

The next day Jonghyun wakes up by the alarm on his phone. He doesn't move, just feels how tired his body is even after a day of relaxing. It's okay, he knew it would be like this and he loves his life, but in moments like these he just really hates waking up early. It doesn't matter because five minutes later, Kibum barges through the door with a smile. "Hey Dino, get your up, we have a schedule." He says and turns off the alarm on Jonghyun's phone. Jonghyun groans and turns so his back is facing Kibum. He can hear the snort he makes. "Yah, I will come back with a bucket of water if you don't wake up." He treathens. Jonghyun turns with a pout.

"Why are you so mean to me, Kibummie?" He says. Kibum glares.

"I don't have time for your puppy eyes today, just get up." He says, but Jonghyun can see the smile he's hiding. He knows Kibum can't win over the puppy eyes. He smiles and closes his eyes again. Kibum sighs dramatically, but leaves and closes the door. Jonghyun can't help but let out a small chuckle because of his diva. 

He opens his eyes again, sitting up because even though Kibum let him sleep, the other members will come by in a few minutes to check up anyway. He runs a hand through his hair, looking at the floor where his laptop is. He thinks back to yesterday and how weird everything turned, just by one stupid fic. He knows it's not the fic's fault. The fic just helped him realize that he wanted to sleep with his best friend. Jonghyun frowns, maybe not just sleep. He guesses he's had a little crush on him for a while, just in denial through the years. He stands up and goes over to his closet to get some clothes. He picks a loose t-shirt and some tight white jeans. He mumbles something about the bags under his eyes when he walks by the mirror and puts on his socks. He walks out after grabbing his phone and putting it in his back pocket. 

He murmurs a hello to s, Jinki's on the sofa watching TV and Taemin and Minho are eating at the table. Kibum's making coffee at the counter and turns and hands him a cup. "Thanks." Jonghyun mumbles sleepily over the rim of the cup. He ignores the burn on his tongue as he swallows the hot, bitter liquid. Kibum smiles and sits down next to Taemin. Jonghyun puts the cup down and makes himself a small bowl of cereal. He's not the person to eat a big breakfast before a schedule. He usually just eats a big lunch. He sits down at the end of the table. A little too tired to focus on the conversation. He looks up at Minho and Taemin that are talking about the concert and how they already missed it. He looks over to Kibum and startles when he sees that he's already looking at him, he looks down at his cup. Kibum just smiles and comments on something Taemin says. 

Jonghyun tries to ignore his heartbeat. He seriously doesn't want to act like a teenage girl right now. Okay so he found out he likes his best friend. That's okay, but starting to react to everything his friend does is not acceptable. If he starts blushing then he's going to lock himself up in his room.

He glances up at Kibum again, this time Kibum's talking to Taemin and isn't looking at him. Jonghyun just looks, taking in the pretty hair colours. They died it so differently for their 'Odd' album. It's green with other colours in it. It suits him of course. All colours suit him. Kibum looks at him, Jonghyun gives him a lopsided smile, then looks at Taemin who's also looking at him. His smile drops. "What?" He asks, Taemin just shakes his head.

"I asked if it's alright if Minho and Jinki and I went out today?" Taemin says slowly, as if Jonghyun was a kid.

"Yah stop talking like that. And yes, why are you asking?" Jonghyun says with a frown. Taemin just shrugs on his shoulders. 

Jinki walks in and says that the car has come to pick them up. Jonghyun gulps down the rest of his coffee before following s to the door.

 


 

Practice goes great, Jonghyun really likes the choreography for their songs. The title song is a little too similar to american pop music, but Jonghyun knows that the fans will still like it. The members are in a good mood, probably because the concert went so great and because of the positive reaction to their album.

The rest of the day is spent with interviews and a variety show. Jonghyun keeps making jokes and stuff with Kibum like always, but now he starts focusing more on the reaction. He tries to catch the way Kibum's eyes crinckle when he starts to smile and how he looks like a kitten. He notices how close they always are, how much they actually touch. Jonghyun is known for loving skinship, it's just how he acts with people, if he can't touch them then it just feels weird. Kibum's used to it, he almost doesn't react when Jonghyun throws himself over his shoulder or gives him a back hug or anything.

Jonghyun almost wishes things were like in the fanfics, where the guy does the right thing and gets his guy/girl or something like that. He sighs in his chair, their schedule is over and their getting ready to go home. Or at least Kibum and Jonghyun are, since the others are going out. He still doesn't know where they're going, but he doesn't ask. They get into the car and Jonghyun almost falls asleep while leaning his head on the window. From his vision he can see Kibum on his phone. He's biting his lip and Jonghyun doesn't notice why he copies it, his lips and biting them.

"Dude." Minho shakes his shoulder. Jonghyun startles and jumps in his seat, he looks at Minho who's sitting infront of him. Minho just gives him a mischievous smile and turns back in his seat. Jonghyun frowns, he has no idea what that was about. He sighs again and leans his head back on the window. 

When they get back to the dorm, Jonghyun jumps out of his seat and dashes for the elevator, he's tired and just wants to shower and watch a movie on the couch. He gets upstairs first and walks into his room, almost stripping his clothes on the way. He can hear the others following him, his manager talking to Jinki about being careful when going outside. Jonghyun snorts, he bets that the conversation goes over Jinki's head. He never listens to their manager.

He walks into the bathroom, almost walking into Taemin as he walks out. "Sorry, bye!" He says and Jonghyun just waves after him. He closes the door and locks it. He runs a hand down his face, letting out a sigh. Just like yesterday he strips and gets into the shower. The water is nice on his skin since it's burning hot. He's always wondered why hot water on hot skin feels ice cold. It's weird. He spaces out, running his hands over his body and washing his hair before just standing there. He can't hear anything from outside the door, the other members have probably left. He closes his eyes again and it almost feels like he falls asleep.

A hard knock on the door startles him out of his thoughts. "Yah, get out." Kibum nags on the other side.

Jonghyun drops the hand that was on his chest, letting out yet another sigh. "Yah you scared me." He yells back, knowing that Kibum will know he's pouting.

"Stop pouting like an idiot and just get out, you've been inside there for 15 minutes." Kibum scolds and then leaves. Jonghyun turns the shower off and steps out to dry himself. He didn't bring any clothes so he just puts the towel around his waist and steps out while shaking his head to dry his hair.

"You do know that you're not a puppy? You're supposed to use a towel and not shake your fur dry." Kibum teases from the couch. Jonghyun looks up with his famous lopsided grin.

"First I'm a dino, then I'm an idiot and now I'm a puppy?" Jonghyun says with a chuckle.

"No, I said, you're not a puppy." Kibum deadpans. Jonghyun chuckles again and steps over to lean over the backrest of the couch. Kibum turns more, so that their faces are close.

"You sure? I know you can't win over my puppy eyes." Jonghyun says and pouts to make a point. Kibum looks at his eyes, then down at his lips and then up again. Jonghyun almost feels small under his intense gaze. He kind of regrets walking closer.

"Nah, you look like a dino." Kibum says with a smirk. Jonghyun huffs and turns to walk to his room. 

When he gets out again he has on sweats. He didn't bother putting on a shirt because for 1) it's hot inside and 2) he wants to tease Kibum a little with walking around shirtless. He hopes it will get a reaction. He falls back on the couch, letting his head fall on Kibum's shoulder. "Aish, not this again. Give me the remote." Jonghyun says when he sees a drama on the TV.

"No way, I was here first." Kibum says and pushes the remote further away from Jonghyun.

"But can't we watch something funny? Or action?" He asks, trying to grab the remote on the other side of Kibum.

"Yah get off me." Kibum says with a giggle when Jonghyun almost crawls over him to get the remote. He puts his hand on Kibum's waist, forgetting that Kibum is ticklish and also hits. He groans when Kibum hits his back. He turns and looks at him. Two can play this game. He runs his fingers up and down Kibum's side, wiggling so he's more comfortable. Kibum giggles, his breath getting heavier. "St-stop. I'm se-serious." He says through his laughter. Jonghyun can't help, but laugh with him. He's so adorable, his nose scrunched up and his eyes closed almost filling with tears from laughing so much. Jonghyun sits up so he's not leaning over him. Kibum tries to hit him and Jonghyun tries to catch his arms which ends in both of them starting a play fight which ends on the floor. 

'oomph' Jonghyun huffs when he lands on his back with Kibum on him. Kibum's laughter dies of and he lifts his cheek from Jonghyun's chest. He still has a smile on his face and Jonghyun chuckles a bit. He lifts his hand to brush Kibum's bangs away from his eyes. Jonghyun thinks back to how he wished things were like in a fanfic, and he silently thanks the gods for listening to him. He opens his mouth to say something, but stops when he finds out this might not be the right time.

"Jjong?" Kibum looks at him, a confused face, and Jonghyun bites his lips. He doesn't know if he should do anything. He still doesn't know if Kibum is actually gay or if he will destroy their friendship if he tries anything. 

In the end he sighs, "It's nothing." He says and Kibum nods before wriggling to get off of him. Kibum stands up and sits back on the couch. Jonghyun just lays there, thinking a bit. When he sees Kibum looking down at him, he shrugs and sits up as well. "I'm going to bed. Night." He says and walks back to his room.

 

 


 

OMG, I actually forgot to write a note on the last chapter. I was like 'yes finally done, now lets post it' and then I forgot to thank you guys and to say that I love you.

Please don't be mad at me (╥﹏╥)

Anyway, here's chapter two. Hope you like it

Please comment and subscribe

Love you guys <3