Fading away

Our story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Seungri, do you really love me ?” The girl suddenly asked.

Seungri absently looked at her, laughed and reached his hand to hug her. He whisered gently near her ears.

“ Why do you ask me that question ? It’s so nonsense.”

The girl pushed him away. She put his hand on his chest, where his heart was beating calmly.

“ This place…you hide something…or someone in there right ? At the deepest of your heart, you have built a castle and no one can step insdie anymore…”

The beating under her hand suddenly became faster, she smiled. Seungri’s expression didn’t change at all, but she knew, she has right. This man, will never belong to her.

“ You’re a very good man, Seungri. But the girls just left you. I used to wonder why, but now I understand. Gentle isn’t the thing we need, we need love. And…you can never give us that. Seungri, at some points, you’re so cruel.”

Seungri her hair and could only say.

“ I’m sorry.”

The girl stepped back from Seungri’s embrace and, gave him a slap on his cheek.

“ This is for me and all the girls who felt into your trap.”

And then, she gently kissed the place she has just slapped.

“ And this is for my love. I…have no regret for loving you. Thank you and goodbye.”

The girl smiled brightly and walk away definitely on her high heels. Seungri looked at her strong back and tried to hide a deep sigh. Good luck to you, Seungri thought, a girl like you deserves so much more….

“ She’s a good girl. Why don’t you chase after her ? I think, she’s still waiting for you.”

Seungri looked back, Daesung was standing not so far behind him and smiling wickedly.

“ Daeung, don’t try to be mystery like TOP. It’s not fit your image.”

Seungri said and came near Daesung. Then he rest his head on Daesung’s shoulder and tiredly closed his eyes.

“ Let me take a rest. So tired. Suddenly being left away, it’s not fun at all.”

Daesung gently Seungri’s brown hair. His face turned serious when he spoke.

“ Seungri, can’t you give up….That girl, maybe she’s the one for you, I can see that she can bring you the happiness…”

“ Daesung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter