The Opening

Our story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Ji Yong sat lonely in the room, he was smoking cigagrette over and over again, under his feets, had so much cigarette butts, that showed how much he had smoked from the afternoon until middle of the night. The door suddenly opened. Lee Seungri calmly stepped in the room, he didn’t give Kwon Ji Yong even a blink, he came straight into his bedroom and changed the clothes. Kwon Ji Yong immediately chased after him and grabbed Seungri’s hand.

“ Where did you go ?”

Seungri snatched his hand back and continued what he was doing. Kwon Ji Yong angrily pushed him into the wall, used both his hands to get a hold of Seungri. Seungri didn’t look at Ji Yong, he turned to look at the other side, ignored Ji Yong’s firece eyes.

“ Tell me, where did you go ?”

Ji Yong repeated his question again. Seungri still kept his silent. Ji Yong wanted to do something to make Seungri open his mouth to speak, then he didn’t do anything, he can’t do anything to Seungri. Ji Yong bowed his head, and tried to embrace Seungri. Seungri acted fast, he dodged Ji Yong’s hand and finally, he looked at Ji Yong. In Seungri’s eyes, Kwon Ji Yong could only see the emptiness and the fatigue. Kwon Ji Yong reached his hand to Seungri’s cheek, but he dropped his hand in the middle and could only stand there, hopelessly.

“ Seungri, you still….remember that….”

“ Kwon Ji Yong, today, where did you go ?”

Seungri spoke and Ji Yong was frozen. Because he knew, Seungri knew something.

“ What ? Can’t answer ? Let me answer this for you, today, at a luxury hotel, right ?”

Seungri smirked at Ji Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter