Are you okay?

Together Forever

Eric took out his phone and called Junjin.He didn’t pick up.Min Woo,Hyesung and Andy too started calling him simultaneously but no answer.Eric then called to Junjin’s manager.

 

“Where is your boss?” Eric questioned him.

“At home.”

“What is he doing at home?How many time did we call him?He said he want to eat with us before his album’s promotion kicks in.Now what?” Eric complained him.

 

“That’s I don’t know but he is not working today because he is in pain.”

“Pain?! What?What is it?” Eric asked him,his voice full of worries. Everyone realised the change in Eric’s voice and started pay attention to him.

 

“Yesterday. He practiced too hard for the dance and put a strain on his back again,I think? Nothing serious.Hs said he will rest today to recharge.” JJ manager answered.

 

“Then did you call him today?”

“I am...with..my girlfriend..so”

Eric hung up him.

“That babo overdid it again.” Eric told the rest.

 

Andy stood up.

“Let’s go to him.” He said,he eyes filled with worries.

 

All 4 of them jumped on to Hyesung’s car.They were complaining about Junjin for not taking care of his health.MinWoo then sms to Dong Wan.

 

“Choong Jae’s back pain. We’re going to his house.”

No reply.

 

They arrived at Junjin’s house and rang the bell. No response. Eric started to get impatient and started to hit the door. Hyesung laughed at Eric who looked like green lizard banging the door.

 

“Time to laugh?” Eric scolded him.

Andy got sms,and it was from Junjin.

 

“1111.If you guys are the one outside my door.”

 

Andy showed it to Eric,who then cooled down and opened the door.

 

Junjin’s house was totally a mess. The Living room was filled with his unwashed clothes,lying all over the place. The kitchen was filled with uncleaned dishes.All 4 of them ran towards Junjin room.

 

“Jinie ah” “Choong Jae.” “Jinie” “Junjin ah”

 

Junjin was lying on his bed,closing his eyes. He then asked,”Are you guys here? You have to pay me money if that door is broken.”

 

Eric took out the Pin from his hat and then poked it to Junjin’s legs.Junjin opened his eyes and sat up immediately.

 

“Hyung,what?! It’s hurt.You are making me more sick..”

“I am worried if you legs are still working or not.” Eric answered seriously.

 

He laid back on his bed.

 

“Hyungs and Andy...I am sorry.I made you all hungry.and worried” He apologised.

 

Hyesung then sat on Junjin's bed and carefully combed Junjin’s hair with his fingers.

“Hurting a lot?Have you eaten? Bathed?Medicine?Why never called us..”

Junjin kept quiet.

“We will help you.” Eric said.And everyone nodded.