Problems.

Together Forever

6 Pm sharp.As usual,Andy was the first one to arrive again.Andy walked towards the table and sat quietly,waiting for his hyungs.He took out his smartphone and started playing Fruit Nigia to kill the boredom.

 

“Slap”


 

Someone smacked his head. He looked up and yes.It was Eric ,wearing his All Green outfits-both shirt,pants and hat. Andy glared at him and muttered,”!@#$I”  

 

“What did you say?” Eric asked.

“Nothing.”

“Why you didn’t order? You have to order food if you come to restaurant!”

“Ah hyung,why are you irritating me?If I order,you all will complain that the dishes are not good,now when I don’t order you scold me!” Andy told him back,he was clearly irritated.

 

“I live for Anddyyy’s Love!” Min Woo came into the room,singing and then he pulled Andy’s hair as he walked past him.

 

“HYUNG!!!” Andy shouted.

“Ya! Ya!Don’t provoke him.He is on period.” Eric joked.

“Really? Hyung is sorry.” Min Woo joined Eric.

 

The CEO couples.They will team up to bully him.Andy sighed.He has no choice. Being the youngest,he is always being bullied and told off by Hyungs.Only Jinjin does not bully him.That’s because he forcefully made Junjin to accept the fact that they are same age and has equal standing.Are they same age?Nobody knows but Andy INSISTS!

 

“Andy ah,cut your hair.So I won’t pull.” MinWoo joked.

“No.Shave the head.Our next concept in Manchu style. Guys,That’s will be cool right?” Eric said seriously.

“Hyung,stop watching dramas.” Andy sulked.

 

“!%#^%%!@&^!^*”  Hyesung walked in a few minutes later.His cursed the moment he arrived.Andy quickly got up and struck himself to the wall in order to prevent another mistreatment from his hyung.

 

“What? Sit! Kiwi head.” Hyesung ordered him.Andy then quietly but cautiously returned to his seat.

“Why Hyesung?” MinWoo asked.

“I just came back from dentist.Told him to clean my teeth but he broke my golden tooth instead. I have to remake them.” Hyesung explained.

 

“sell the broken one. And use it to foot the bills for our dinner.” Eric told him.

“ Shut up,you.I am agitated.” Hyesung hissed back.

 

The four of them waited for the remaining two,instead of ordering food.

 

7pm.

“I am hungry.” Andy sulked.

MinWoo took out his phone and dialed to Dong Wan.Dong Wan picked up.He put it on speaker.

 

“Wannie,We are hungry.Where are you?” MinWoo asked.

“I am doing Lego.”

“YA! We are having dinner together!You forget is it?COME QUICKLY!” Eric shouted.

“I...I had problems.I argued at the shooting again. Sigh...You know,I need time alone to recharge and cool my mind.” He answered.

“How many time must I tell you that you can only act the way you want only with us?Don’t you know that only us can put up with you.They are different in a..”

 

Beep..Beep..Beep.. Dong Wan hung up before Hyesung finished.

 

“!@%&@#*” Hyesung cursed.Again.

 

“Jinie.Call him.” Andy said.