Class-y

Good Luck, Fairy!

          " Well Mr.Yoon Doojoon, would you be kind enough to get out from my seat? " Yoseob was persistent in adding the honorifics as Doojoon looked way older than him and it makes him feel rude to not use it. 

          " Stop it with the honorifics and I'm just good with my seating now thank you very much. " Doojoon said with the devillish grin that Yoseob somehow feel so familiar now, enough to hate it with all his might. 

          " Well, Mr.Taller-than-I-would-ever-be, I am not happy with you sitting in my seat thank you very much. " 

          " Well, you gotta learn to give and take sometimes. Life doesn't revolve around you only you know. " 

          " But my seat is mine and not yours. "

          " I don't see any name written on this chair? You know, it's not good to lie in the morning. " Doojoon just flash his bright signature smile at Yoseob who is now screaming inside with all his might. Yoseob decided that it's not good to continue talking to a fool as they would never accept that they are one. He just sigh and stood up going to the next seat before sitting down in a gloomy manner. He could feel Doojoon two cat like eyes staring at him but he ignored it and focus on the speech given by the headmaster and school council president instead. Thankfully, Doojoon did not futher disturb him during the entire speech.

            It is time for them to head to their own respective class and Yoseob just walk on his normal pace instead of hurrying since he wanted to look around first. He's not familiar with this place so he should check its layout first. Too deep in his thoughts, Yoseob had managed to walk all the way to the piano room. He heard faint sounds from the room that intrigued him. As he was about to slide open the door, it opened from inside revealing a girl with long straight hair. As they look into each other eyes for a moment, Yoseob could feel this chilly feelings going down his spine but just shrug it off. He noticed that the girl too was a new student based on the uniform and wondered why was she here instead of being in her class. 

           " Why are you- " Yoseob question was halted when a loud voice coming from the end of the hallway asked them to hurry up to their classes or they would be brought to the headmaster room. The girl quickly left the scene leaving behind a dumbfounded Yoseob. Yoseob turned towards the incoming teacher in a few metres and decided to run all the way to his class faster than he thought he was capable to. Reaching his appointed classroom, he quickly slide open the door and make his way in. 

           " Oh my who is this person that is late to class on the first day of school? " the female teacher with a shoulder length slightly curly hair asked. Yoseob turned towards the board and saw the name Lee Minju written on it and guessed thats the name of the particular teacher. 

           " Sorry Ms. Minju, I was having some problems at the toilet justnow. " Yoseob said to cover up him dozing off making the whole class laugh at the excuse. 

           " Oh well. I understand that you can't control your digestive system but please try to come earlier next time. " Ms. Minju said letting him off easy. Yoseob went all the way back of the classroom as the ones in front are full now since he's late. He spots an empty desk next to the one besides the window and decides to sit there. After he finish unpacking, he turned to greet the people beside him out of habit and politeness.

           " Hello, I'm Yoseob. Yang Yoseob. " he said to the person on his right with a bright smile.

           " Ah hello. I'm Yong Junhyung. " the person replied with a small smile and now that Yoseob took a closer look at his face, seems very tired. He turned to his left now to greet the person sitting by the window finishing his ritual of going to a new place.

            " Hello, I'm Yoseob. Yang Yoseob. " he said again with an even brighter smile while barely opening his eyes due to the sunlight that is coming from the window. Might it be because of the sunlight or him trying to find a place to sit, Yoseob did not notice who was the person sitting next to the window. 

            " You finally told me your name like how you're supposed to ages ago. " eh? This voice...this familiar voice. Yoseob opened his eyes just to let his worst nightmare became a reality. It was Yoon effing Doojoon.

            " Noooooooooo. " Yoseob was dragging his scream before stopping as the teacher scolded them. Yoseob now was glaring at Doojoon while Doojoon is still maintaning his oh so evil grin in Yoseob's point of view. Doojoon points to the teacher and signalled that Yoseob should pay attention to the front. Yoseob wouldn't mind all that except for that last part where Doojoon mouthed shorty towards Yoseob. Yoseob's mind is now filled with all his knowledge of cursing someone literally using voodoo dolls, chants, and other weird stuff.  He can't believe that his luck is literally so bad on the first day of school itself and he is now regretting accepting his family decision to move houses.

            " Now you convert the x into the formula using.. " the class went on and Yoseob could see that Doojoon's mind is nowhere in the classroom. He rolled his eyes and focus on what the teacher is teaching instead of caring for this arrogant person sitting next to him.

            The bell rang indicating that it was time for recess. Yoseob happily took out his lunchbox ready to finsih it's delicious goodness prepared in it before a certain voice that is of an annoying one in Yoseob's ear called him.

             " Yoseob-ah~ Don't you want to share some with me? " the dozing Doojoon finally woke up from his fantasy land just in time when Yoseob was about to enjoy his meal. Great. Just great. 

            " I'm too hungry to share this with you, I deeply apologize beforehand. " he can't be rude to someone no matter how much he finds them annoying because that would be against his life principles. You must always respect someone even if you feel like cutting their throat into two or so Yoseob thought. Doojoon stood up and Yoseob just fixed his eyes on him and realized that Doojoons face just turn into a sour one.

            And the world suddenly turn dark for Yoseob.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N 

YeY~ Hope you guys would support the song and I'm trying my best to try make this story long.. ^^" 

Till next time~