Meeting

Good Luck, Fairy!

                 Once upon a time, there lived a charming, no, adorable person which have the exact features of what fairies were supposed to look like. He is none other than Yang Yoseob, the oh so ever beautiful guy that you would probably encounter once every blue moon. It's not because that he is a vampire or werewolf but it's just because of how rare it was to meet people of his like. It shouldn't be such a surprise now would it if a charming prince is waiting for such a person on the other side? However, the pathway towards the charming prince is of that which is full of obstacles. Tricks, cheats, and creeps, how would our lovely fairy handle his way through them? The story should unveil itself naturally through time and that's how this one would start.

                It was the start of a new semester and Yoseob couldn't even be slightly bothered by the fact that he need to make new friends now because of his family decision to move houses. For him, life is all about the new challenges that he would face everyday and he has set up his mind so that he won't back up from all the troubles he would face in the future but instead stand up and face it instead. Such a courageous soul for such a timid body. The new students all gather at the hall for the official ceremony for welcoming them to this school. Yoseob sat on one of the free seats available near the back since he came to school a bit late that day due to setting his alarm on a wrong day. The sound of his tongue clicking could be heard if you were to be in a one metre radius from him since he can't see the stage that well now since tall people are blocking his view. 

" Is this seat available? " a manly voice could be heard from the side and Yoseob turned his head. 

" Uhh..I guess since there's no one sitting here, its available? " Yoseob turns toward the person while answering in an isn't-it-obvious tone. Finally facing the owner of the voice, Yoseob is confronted by a smirk, an evil one as Yoseob would classify it.

" Maybe there was but you were to immersed in trying to see the stage which you can't since you're too small. " ouch.

" Haha. So funny. " Yoseob did a fake laughter and rolled his eyes before turning back towards the stage to ignore the rude ignorant person who is totally unaware of someone's sensitivity of their height. 

" Don't be mad. " Yoseob heard the person speaking and was expecting a sincere apology from him.

" It's a fact that you're short. " ouch. Yoseob can't believe that he is really hearing these kind of words from a stranger on his first day of school. 

" Well, I'm so sorry for being short now Mr.Taller-than-I-would-ever-be. Now can you just sit down and let me focus on the speech instead? "  Yoseob was gritting his teeth while saying this with a smile. He can't let anger get to him since his mom always say that an impulse created from anger is just soon to bring you regret later on. He heard a chuckle coming out from the mean person and the next thing he knows, he is lifted up before being put down on the person's lap. 

" Yah! What are you doing?! " Yoseob tried to express his anger in the softest volume as it would be really bad if he cause a commotion on the first day of school.

" Sitting down? " the person answer nonchalantly. Another smirk appears on his face as seen from Yoseob's view. A devillish one. 

" Who are you? " Yoseob tried to get the person's name atleast so that he could avoid him later on in his school life.

" Doojoon. I'm Yoon Doojoon." 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Feel free to do whatever you want as this story is just me letting out my inner dooseob feels hahaha

Btw this seems more appropriate for the description but wtv hahah