Prologue

If You (Were Still Mine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
Albert Einstein

 

 

 

 

Please listen up to the playlist while reading :) 

*credits go to the rightful owners (soruce: www.youtube.com)*

 

 

2006

"Kwong Jiyong? You're here?" Bom was mixing between bemused  and curious due to Jiyong's presence in her kitchen.

The charming figure raised his chin as he heard his name being called.

"As you can see." Jiyong showed his gummy smile and in a second, was back to his doing. 

Jiyong's hand was adeptly stiring the mixture in a metallic bowl with a beater. The kitchen's ambience felt totally different from what it used to. Appetizing smell of boiling porridge could be smelled from every corner. A shrill whistle broke the scene along with emerging steam coming out from the kettle's funnel. Jiyong, in urge, dashed to switch off the stove.

"What is this? You're baking something?" Bom couldn't hide her excitement by only thinking about corn cake which was Jiyong's specialization to make.

"Your favorite." Jiyong proudly replied. He delicately put the yellowish liquid material into a round cake mold, and successfully managed to send it into an already heated oven.

"Umm! it looks delicious!" Bom was still busy in her own to have an inspection all over the kitchen. She was fascinated by rice rolls that were beautifully organized on a rectangular-shaped plate with a green garnish on the edge of the plate.

"Take your seat. I will bring them all in five minutes." Jiyong ordered while carefully scooping out the hot porridge out of the pan.

Bom without even thinking twice, obediently took her seat. She held a spoon and sat like a 5 years old waiting for food. Jiyong as he promised, already had the dining table full of tasty dishes within five minutes. Bom her lips as her eyes hungrily scanning through the table, and her nose got to sniff such as delicious savor.

"So, I didn't know you're a good cook." Bom said before she stuffed with a spoonful of porridge, and the taste hit her tounge right away made her humming happily.

Well, who would expect someone like Jiyong was an expert when it came to cooking. Jiyong never showed off his certain ability since he thought he was not great enough, and the next reason was he barely had a chance to peacefully be in the kitchen whilst calls kept coming from his manager for reminding about work.

"I am still learning." Jiyong modestly answered. He rested his head against both of his palms, where his elbows were attached on the table's surface. He giggled and smiled without him realizing towards a sight in front of him. He was just full from watching Bom eating so well.

"Your cooking is amazing, Jiyong! You indeed need to come over more often." Bom without a hitch kept delivering porridge into .

For her, it was a perfect timing to have a delicious meal after a tiring dance pratice. As she had lost due to joy from having amazing flavour swallowed into , she didn't even bother to know the reason why Jiyong was putting so much effort by came over and cooked a dinner for her meanwhile in fact Jiyong was way busier that day.

"Sure, if you want, I will come and cook for you everytime you call." Jiyong couldn't stop looking to the dollish look across him.

"Eat slowly, you might choke. Ey, are you a child? What is this?" Jiyong wiped the tip of Bom's lips with his thumb.

Bom was petrfying due to Jiyong's sudden act. She was blushing, and wished Jiyong wouldn't notice her redden cheeks. Even though she knew Jiyong was good on expressing small gestures that made women melted, she couldn't deny her heart was throbbing faster than it was supposed to be.  

A call from Jiyong's manager seemed to save Bom from obviously blushing over Jiyong's small act whereas it was just a normal thing from other people's perspective. Jiyong woefully made his way out since as newly debuted group, Big Bang without doubt had a lot of schedules. As he closed the front door, he leaned his back against the lid, he rubbed his chest, felt something different from his heart's pounding. He sighed as a relief that Bom didn't get to notice his heartbeat which for he himself could be heard clearly in the air.

"Ah, what is this?" Jiyong muttered. "Wait me for a while, you can't be other's." he continued with determination.

 

2007

"Um, hello, sunbae-nim." two female trainees bowed to Jiyong as he passed through the hallway.

Jiyong bowed back to them, and continued his steps to dance studio located at the end of the corridor. The two girls sniggered and whispered to each other, taking a moment to adore the perfect being that God perfectly created. Jiyong slightly could hear their susurration behind his back, but it was usual part of his day so he took it lightly; not too happy nor had particular feeling about it.

As soon as he reached the door of dance studio, the sound of people practicing could be heard through the glass shutter. Jiyong rolled the knob, and found several YG dancers were practicing with sweats rolling enormously on their well-shaped bodies. Some of them stopped whatever move they were doing and greeted Jiyong, who was at first trying to sneakily entering the studio.

"You're here?" A voice turned Jiyong's head to its source.

"I am coming for you, Park Bom. As I promised." Jiyong caressed her cheek, and with his another hand set her hair behind her earlobe.

"I thought you were kidding." Bom smiled widely, purely happy that her boyfriend made an appearance in the middle of his busy day.

"Let's go out. Too many eyes here." Jiyong suggested, feeling uncomfotable though some of people knew they were dating.

Bom nodded, knowing that Jiyong was one who needed a private place to do a private business. It was recorded that a year had passed since they started dating, but not many people working under roof of YG knew the fact. Only some persons that were close to them knew, but they sealed it deep away from others.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter