One

Hunhan's Cupid.

'I don't get it Sehun,' I said, as we settle everything down. My devilish, stupid and childish older brother sat in front of me, with a table between us. The table was filled with Ddukbokki, pizza and Choco Bubble Tea, and Sehun and I just came back from the home five minutes ago, right before the deliveries came.

'What?' He asked, his mouth was already filled with pizza.

'On how those bimbo girls manage to fall in love with you as if you're a prince when you are just a peasant, duh' I said, satisfied enough to insult him. Well, we, the famous Oh Siblings, have this kind of love-hate relationship. Like I can call my brother , he's also more that happy to call me . We didn't say this infront of our parents tho, or else both of us will be dead by now. Speaking of them, our parents now worked in the States, leaving me and my brother alone in our apartment. So right now, we're safe.

'Hey, you shouldn't call them bimbo,' Sehun objected. ' And who wouldn't like your brother here? I, your dear brother, is literally a God's masterpiece, that hot and popular captain of soccer team, and an obvious y brain. Why ask for more when I'm more than enough?'

Mind to tell ya that my brother here was so full of himself since the very first day I met him, 19th July 1996, aka the day I was born. He never change, and I doubt he will. I rolled my eyes upon hearing his answer.

'And you should know by now how many love letters in my locker that I received everyday. It's hundreds, uncountable and unreadable. And I know too how the girls always turn to your to get an opportunity to know me,' He smirked.

'Then deal with them yourself, you obnoxious dimwit,' I said, half-shrieked. Like who would love it if every morning many people would be crowding your table, eversince you started highschool a month ago, just to ask 'Sehun oppa this,' and 'Sehun oppa that,'. Even I didn't call him Oppa. Except when we have family gatherings.

And I obviously wanted some peace with my mornings.

'Sis, don't you understand? I'm part of the royals, and because my hierarchy in the school is way higher than most students, I need a middleman. And that middleman is you,' Sehun finished, pointing at me with his index finger.

'Funny, because I don't recall Suho oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Chanyeol oppa, D.O oppa and Kai oppa have a middleman too when it comes to deal with fangirls. Unlike you who goes around breaking people's heart, they are super nice, I don't even know how come they are friends with you,'

Kim Joon Myeon, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun were all part of EXO, the so-called cool kids in the school. Eventhough I admit that everyone in EXO are all good-looking, but I will never admit it to Sehun. And I'm only saying that Sehun only got the good looks because he resembled our father, the man who is still considered handsome despite in his mid-forties. 

'Well, you don't really know their real faces, my dear Hayoung. We are all boys, we knew ourselves better. And what can I do? Girls literally threw themselves at me,' I rolled my eyes again at his statement.

'But that Namjoo girl is a nice girl, at least she's not like the es. You surely could afford to reject her nicely, don't you?' I asked, as I filled my plate with another round of Ddukbokki.

'Let's say something came up, and I just don't have the heart to break her heart,' Sehun shrugged again.

'But you still depends on me to clean up the mess you caused! And in the end you still break her heart!' I myself didn't realise that I grabbed the fork and pointed it towards Sehun like some maniac did.

Sehun put down his spoon before continuing, 'Well sis, it's better that I break her heart when she's still having a crush on me, rather than when she's already deeply in love with me,' he said in a matter-of-fact kind of voice.

To be honest, I kinda hate it when Sehun plays around with a girl's heart. No matter they are bimbo or not, they are still girls. And of course I'll take the girls side eventhough Sehun the Casanova is my brother. I'm also a girl.

A question suddenly popped up in my head.

'Sehun, what if, just what if, someday, a random girl will break your heart? Let's say it's karma,' I asked in a small voice, uncertain.

'Easy. Then I'll just have a stronger heart,' Sehun said, before he continued to eat the remaining pizza.

 

 

Chapter one is up! So how's their love-hate relationship? I dunno though, but I think writing about Oh sibling is way easier than Oh couple. Most of the time will be Ha Young's point of view, but I might include other people P.O.V, depending on the situation. And I don't plan to immediately include Luhan, I might introduce him maybe in third or fourth or fifth chapter, depends on how it goes. And beware of super slow updates. All in all, I hope you enjoy this!