Final

Best Decision Ever

"Dada! Dada, wake up!"
A groan and then silent. The little one huffed, crossed his chubby arms on his front. He lifted his headc, looked at a small-built man beside him, pouted.
"Papa.. Dada not wake up..", the 3 years old whined with his limited vocabulary. The man chuckled.
"Aww.. Baby come here", the toddler crawled towards his papa and settled on his lap, arms hugged his papa neck. The male cooed and rubbed his son's back, said he done good job.
"It's okay.. Let papa wake dada up..", he patted the baby's head. "So, who want some banana milk?"

The boy shrieked cutely, chanted 'I! I!' . The male chuckled, correcting the baby "It's 'Me', baby.. Not 'I'". The male pinched his son's baby cheek lightly. "Okay.. Wait here, alright? Papa gonna put your banana milk into your ies", the male stand up from the bed and walked towards the door. The little boy whined and climbed down the bed and waddled quickly towards his papa, latched onto his papa's leg. The small male startled and looked down, smiled and carried the boy in his arm then moved towards their kitchen.
After a while, the baby-papa duo came back to the room and the male lied down his son on the bed, not far from another giant-adult male. The baby on his banana milk noisily. The small man just laughed lightly. After he satisfied with that, he turned his attention towards another male. He smile and moved to the other side of bed and sat at the edge. He stared at his husband, hand brushed against the sleeping one's bangs. His hand fell onto the other's cheek, rubbed it lightly. The male then lowered his head and kissed the other's forehead.
"Chanyeol..", he whispered onto the skin there. "Honey, wake up", a kissed onto the closed right eye. The male beneath him stirred. The smaller smiled softly. "Chan.." A kissed on the left one. A hum emitted from the giant. The smaller lifted his head, staring at the male beneath him cracked his eyes open slowly. The giant looked at him dazedly, mouth gaped a bit.

"Baek..", the giant; Chanyeol muttered hoarsely. The smaller; Baekhyun smiled, a quick kiss on Chanyeol's lips. Baekhyun then put his arms around Chanyeol's neck, face nuzzled onto his husband's collarbone, mumbled a good-morning. Chanyeol laughed lightly at his lovely husband's antique, greeted back onto Baekhyun's scalp, kissed it a few times. They stayed like that, Baekhyun sprawled over Chanyeol's torso. Then Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and bring him to lied beside him, facing each other but still with their previous positions.


"Taehyung tried to wake you up earlier"
A hum.
"Really?""U-huh"
"Then?""You didn't wake up and he became a pouting boy"
A laughed from the giant.
"So, what do you do?""I bribed him with banana milk"
A kissed onto Baekhyun's temple.
"Typical of you""I have to and you know it"
Another hum and Chanyeol pulled back, looked down to Baekhyun. His hand caressed the smaller man's face, lovingly. Then he decided to peppered Baekhyun's face with butterfly kisses, resulted to a giggling Baekhyun.
"So where is he?"
"Just behind you"
Chanyeol stopped his ministration and turned back, just in time Taehyung let go of his ies, finished his milk. He stared back at the giant, flashing his baby teeth glory. "Dada" he squealed and burped. Chanyeol widened his eyes and the baby all grinned at him. Chanyeol laughed, arms stretched towards the baby, took him into his arms while he sat up on the bed, back rested on the headboard. He put the baby onto his lap, kissed the boy on the cheeks, breathed the baby scent. "Morning baby"
Baby Taehyung nuzzled onto his Dada's broad chest, his little fingers clutched the crumpled cloth there.
"Dada" the baby blinked at his dada. He raised his arms, hands lightly patted Chanyeol's cheeks. "Dada, up?", he tilted his head, asked. Both his parents smiled softly at that. Baekhyun sat up and faced his son, raked his son sweaty bangs. "He is, baby"
Taehyung nodded, he let out a yawn. Chanyeol rubbed his son's back.
"Sleepy already?", he asked the boy, patted his back rhythmically.
"He woke up pretty early today.. That's why", Baekhyun patted the toddler's bum.
"Dada, shleep..", he his thumb, his head on Chanyeol's chest, turned towards Baekhyun. His other hand tugged on the smaller father's shirt. "Papa too".
Both his parents smiled, kissed his cheeks simultaneously.
"Alright.. Let's sleep", Chanyeol brought Taehyung lied down with him, Baekhyun joined them, lied on his side. Taehyung lied on Chanyeol's chest, eyes blinked sleepily. Baekhyun patted Taehyung's bum lovingly. Taehyung looked at his papa, hands clenched and unclenched his Dada's shirt.
"Papa, dada"
His parents hummed.
"Sing plish"
Baekhyun softly giggled at his son's mumbles, Chanyeol just nodded silently.
A soft lullaby fleeted around the room, sung by two lovers towards their love-child. Harmoniously joined voices dragged the said baby into a warm and cozy dream, starring him and his parents played together happily.
Chanyeol and Baekhyun starred at their child, eyes filled with love.
Even though Taehyung was adopted, they never thought he was one. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other, both spotted with soft smiles, adoration and love filled their eyes.
They felt grateful that they found their baby and decided to adopt him.
Their hearts felt content.
With the presence of their baby.
And each other.

Yeah. Never been better

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone! So, I comeback with another oneshot and it's one of my top OTP> <
I actually wrote this down on my phone's note app so sorry if it's not good. Quite a rush
actually. But, well! Hope you enjoy my story. Early apology on bad grammars.
Comments and upvotes are love! And to people who are Muslims, another 4 days before Eid. So, Eid Mubarak