1/1

of childish hyungs and grown up kookie

Being left alone in the dorm with just the three of them is a rare experience, mostly because jin doesn't want to leave them there because my precious babies are not big enough to take care of themselves. So this day, when the sky is cloudy and it looks like it will rain later, the hyungs needed to go out and left the maknae line on their own, of course jin was reluctant to let them stay on the dorm on their own but he didn't have a choice. It was cold, and the maknae line decided to watch a movie together. They were huddled on the couch wearing their comfy sweaters and covered in a single blanket. Jungkook got to choose what movie they would watch, simply because he is the golden maknae. He chose a horror movie, much to taehyung's dismay.

"Kookie why would you choose a horror movie" taehyung pouted at jungkook.

"Why hyung, did you want to watch another movie?" 

"No kookie, it's just our taehyungie here is afraid of scary things right?" Jimin had a teasing smirk on his face and taehyung wanted to punch him on the face.

"Yah! jiminie pabo, i'm not afraid of scary things! I'm all grown up now!" taehyung protested. Well, jungkook thinks that there's no way that these hyungs are older than him because he's more mature than the both of them combined. He isn't going to interfere with the two's childish argument. 

"How dare you punk! I'm older than you! It's you who's scared of ghosts, stop being such a child!"

"Am not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Am nottt!"

"Yes you areee!"

"AHHHH, ENOUGH COME FIGHT ME HERE"

With that, jimin jumped on taehyung and started their wrestling session. Jungkook's still there on the couch, enjoying his hyung's wrestling session. That lasted for half an hour until the 95 line got tired, and they just laid there on the floor laughing at themselves, then they started to cuddle, maybe they got tired and sleepy jungkook thinks. He is tempted to join the two in their cuddle session because they looked so comfortable and it's cold here on the couch with just himself, he almost joined them but he thinks 'No jungkook, you're mature now. Stop thinking about cuddling, that's not what a grown up should do' . So he just took a nap on the couch instead of joining the 95 line on the floor.

 

..................................................................................................................

 

The next time they got the dorm to themselves was on a midnight. Well, literally they weren't alone on the dorms, but the hyungs were asleep early mumbling about 'Youngsters having so much energy' and 'perks of being young' while retreating to their own rooms. The maknae line was again huddled on the couch, playing video games. They had no schedule tomorrow so they were free to stay up late, and the maknae line wouldn't miss the chance to play their newly bought video game.

After hours of playing, and countless wins by jungkook, taehyung snuggled against jimin's side and got himself comfortable. Jungkook's jealous of how natural skinship is between his two hyungs, but he didn't make a move to initiate skinship with the two of them because he still thinks it's immature to cuddle. A few more rounds, jimin started to yawn too, and jungkook was starting to feel sleepy too.

"Jiminieeee, i'm sleepy" taehyung snuggled further into jimin's side. Jimin yawned after tae snuggled on his side, and declared he is sleepy too and it's almost 4 am and they should get some sleep too.

Jimins stood up and arranged the comforter on the floor, so that the three of them could fit in and sleep comfortably on the floor. While jimin is busy arranging the comforter, as if by instinct, tae snuggled against jungkook. Jungkook's resolve was crumbling little by little, because taehyung was so cute snuggled against his side and a cuddle sounds good rather than being lonely on the couch. But because he is stubborn, he still declared that he will sleep on the couch.

"Jimin hyung, i'm gonna sleep on the couch, you and taetae hyung can share the comforter" 

"But kookieeee, i wanted to cuddle with youuuu" Taehyung's sleepy talk makes his resolve crumble more, and being manly and grown up, he wants to cuddle with them.

"Okay hyung" his hyungs pecked him on both sides of his cheek, and layed down on the comforter with jungkook in the middle of them.

Their hyungs woke up and cooed at how cute they were cuddled against each other, and lines of 'Oh, our jungkookie finally decided to act his agee' and 'Jungkookie is still a baby'. Jungkook wouldn't mind dropping the manly attitude sometimes if it means that he could cuddle again with his hyungs.

 

A.N

did not proofread because my friends are here and i'm to embarassed to show them this and yeah