explanation, otl

Bittersweet Hypocrisy

e x p l a n a t i o n, otl:


 

I need to explain these plot twists, people.

 

Ever wonder why Irene suddenly got the key to get outside?; or wonder what weirdness happened on the last part of the story?

 

99% of the story is a lie.

1% of the story is a fact – and I’m giving you a cyber-cookie if you got what Irene really was.

 

She’s a psychiatrist.

 

--

 

  • Seulgi has that mental sociopathic illness and one hell of a delusional mind. That’s why I used her pertinence to mania. Her family got massacred and you noticed that she didn’t even emphasize the point of helping them. She likes seeing people get hurt and you know what I mean now…she’s a sociopath and a traumatized kid.

 

  • Kang Seulgi, in reality, is in a mental facility with Irene as her guidance counselor and her own personal doctor. The images in her head about Irene being hot and all are the effects of her drugged and delusional mind. Irene tries to comfort her because of her psychopathic case – and it’s been years since they’ve been starting this roleplaying of being a sheriff and a criminal due to her family’s agonizing massacre. The reason why the illusion of being a sheriff is stuck on her head is because of the murder of her family, and so is hating on criminals. That’s why she seems to loathe all people related to felons.

 

  • Kai and her ual adventures are also a part of her psychosis – to tell you honestly, *sighs*…her conversation with Irene – or specifically, Irene’s words to their conversation was altered to a much dirtier speech. Irene’s real conversation to Seulgi was about her family, yet everything about her mind seems to make her such a delusional kid, thus, everything that Seulgi did (like getting outside to get some coffee and doughnuts and walking out on Irene…) were just the plain mirage of Seulgi’s illness. Kai's just her imaginary friend...so...

 

Everything was just her sick imagination.

 

  • Seulgi deemed herself as a self-proclaimed maniac because she was as a kid…and she wasn’t that perfect anymore. (IDK if I should write a side chapter for this –I don’t like writing something with content.)

 

  • As for her hatred for criminals, ironically, it’s blatantly stated that she experienced hypocrisy upon seeing Irene like it’s the first time. But the reality is she sees Irene everyday…and the story just loops again and again when she takes her medications then realizes that Irene is a doctor. She wakes up, and it’s back to the start of the story – she drowns herself in her illness again and thinks about letting Irene become her friend.

 

The real ending is so simple.

 

It keeps repeating over and over again.


BAM.