Unexpected visit

Bestie♡

Jina's pov:                              

Jina went home that day thinking about Sehun on tge way . She was driven by her driver as usual as her parents were rich and gave their daughter anything and everything except love and affection. Even though Jina ignored Sehun all day,she couldn't get him out of her mind . She has decided that she will not talk to Sehun anymore and get her heart be inflicted any more pain . She will forget him , at least try . He would also forget about her , his girlfriend will fill her place .    

With that Jina sighed and went inside her house and plopped down on the couch  . There was noone anyways . The tears started to stream down from her eyes  which she held on long hours of school . She remembered about her parents , the bullying, her best friend , Sera , her love , more tears fell . She went to her bedroom , changed to a  T-shirt which says ‘ If nobody is perfect then I am nobody' in cursive and a PJ then hugged her pillow to herself to find some sort of comfort in it .

Sehun's pov:

Sehun went home alone with his car . He drove himself to and fro school . Today was a horrible day for him , probably the worst. He tried to stop himself from thinking about it and concentrate on driving as he did not want to die at such a young age. He went home and changed into a comfortable attire and grabbed a juice and quickly made a sandwich and watched tv thinking about his best friends weird behavior until sleep hugged him .

Next morning Sehun woke up and thought to visit his best friend as it was a holiday and apologize to her for whatever he did and have a breakfast together . He was thinking if they should go eat outside or he could make food home but then shrugged it off thinking he was okay with whatever Jina wanted . 

He parked his car in the garage and rang the bell . It was 8:23 and Jina is an early riser so she should be awaken by now . He knocked twice as ge was getting no response. Then a sleepy voice came through her house ‘COMING' which he didn't fail to recognize. The door opened a sleepy Jina with her eyes puffy looking like she cried all night . Her eyes turned really big and almost popped when she saw him . Sehun smiled cheekily to her and said ,

“Hey " and waved his hand .