A very good morning ~

Bestie♡

 

Jina's pov:

My eyes almost popped when i saw Sehun standing there. Its not like it is the first time he was visiting her house but after he was in a relationship with Sera , he stopped coming in the morning. She really missed having lunch with him but soon got used to it . Sehun waved his hand and said HI which snapped her out of her thoughts . She composed herself quickly and said “Hi Sehun . I didn't expect to see you. Why don't you come in? " and moved from the door to let him in. 

Sehun tilted his head “Why ? Can't I visit my best friend ?" he said smirking . Jina sighed. It's impossible to avoid him. No matter how much she was determined to stay away but she can't throw him out of her house . NEVER! “Don't you have to meet Sera or make breakfast for her ?" she asked as simply she could.

Sehun seemed confused and then playfully asked “Why ? I don't always go to her in the morning. Besides .. "

‘Yeah right ' Jina thought really wanting to roll her eyes but controlled herself as she was waiting for Sehun's answer ."Besides we broke up. So its again u and me from now on" he said a matter of fact cheekily grinned at the last sentence.

Jina's eyes widened . She was kinda happy and hurt the same time. “So I am her replacement ? Huh! Whenever you find a girlfriend, you will ignore me and if u break up  then its us again " she snapped raising her hands up in the air .Sehun's eyes widened . He surely didn't mean that. “When did I ever ignore you . You know u are the most important person to me Jina . How can you think like that ?!" he said those words almost whispering the last sentence. He had a look of hurt in his eyes. 

Jina shook her head and said “Whatever you say Sehun . I am really hungry . Let's eat . Do u have anything in mind ?" “No" “Okay so i am making chicken sandwich " she beamed . Sehun smiled at that . She went to the kitchen and was making 2 sandwiches while humming . She noticed Sehun in the doorway with a slight smirk . He was watching her intently . She blushed and stopped humming. “Why did you stp ? You were realy good " 

Jina blushed a darker red She was droped the bottle of oil she was using on the sandwich machinebut quickly picked up and clumsily stepped on the oil and sliped and Sehun quickle caught hold of her waist making her super close to her . He intently stared at her eyes. She stared back losing herself in them .

‘Dukduk dukduk' 

She could hear her heartbeat going wild and at at some point his heartbeat was also racing . What? His heartbeat! Why !