Our first met

From our beginning to forever

The sucess of Girls Generation grew up. The fans love them, althought they wasn't idols of truth. They start to live together on a small, but nice apartment. But, more important than talent, they have friendship. They was united and strong together...

"Girls!!!" Taeyeon yelled, entering in home.

"What's up, unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"I GOT US AN AUDITION!!!!" Taeyeon yelled.

"KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" the girls shout.

The girls had now the dream and the chance of their lifes. They start to sing and dance together, except Tiffany. She was too nervous to do that.

"Wait, an audition?" Tiffany asked nervously.

"Yeah, why? Isn't it awsome?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, cool... Yay" Tiffany said, without any entusiasm.

"Oh, c'mon unnie! We both know that you would be great! This is the chance of our lifes!" Yuri smiled.

Tiffany smiled and noded. But she continue to be nervous. She know that the idols wouldn't be alone one second. All of them was forbidden of liberty, privacity, honesty... All of the seconds was going paparazzis tooking photos of them. But she tried to smile, to don't worry  friends.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the audition, the girls sing a music with coreography. They make it very well. Their music was Into the new world. The judges was impressedwith their talent to dance and sing.

"Girls, that was great! You're in SME!" the judges said "Now, you should met Lee Soo Man"

"My uncle? Why didn't he tell me that he was the owner of SME?" Sunny asked, shocked.

The juddges didn't say anything, they just chuckle, and they bring the girls to LSM. He received them with a smile.

"Here are my girls! I'm proud of you Sunny!" LSM smiled and Sunny blushed.

"Mr. Lee, the Shinee concert will start!" a girl said.

"Ok, Miss Eun! Girls, take a sitt!" LSM offered.

The girls sitt beside LSM and the concert start. Shinee sing Replay and Hello. The fans was shouting. Then, Yuri smile for Yoona.

"Yoongie, they are Shinee!" Yuri mumbled and Yoona smiled.

Tiffany know them, but she didn't know them so well as the others. She was in Korea minor time than Jessica, but she admire Shinee's songs too. Replay and Hello was her favorite ones. She didn't know the members very well. She can recognize them, but she didn't know their Triva, their nicknames and that kind of staff... She didn't know that Onew was the Chicken Maniac as Taeyeon (she was a big fan), or that Taemin was the Centre-face as Yoona. When the concert over, the Shinee came and they rest on the benches.

"Congratulations Shinee! Was a great concert!" LSM smiled.

"Thank you, Mr. Lee!" Key said and look to the girls "Wait I know them, they are... hum..."

"Girls Genration" Sooyoung said.

"Right!"

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Diva!" she thought.

"Girls, your first single will be what you sing: Into the new World! Now, you can go to your dorms! Here's your key!" LSM said and give a key and a piece of paper with the room number.

The girls walk to the dorms. When they arrived, their way was cutted by many boys. Super Junior.

"Nice audition!" Siwon congrat and smile for Tiffany, as she blush.

They was talking, while Hyoyeon try to escape for the dance room. Unfortunately, Eunhyuk saw her and follow her. On the dance room, Hyoyeon dance her Into the nw World dance. She give all of her energy. Then, Eunhyuk appear.

"Nice dance" Eunhyuk smiled, making her blush.

"Thanks, why was just... hum... dancing" Hyoyeon blushed.

"You'll go to your bandmates?" Eunhyuk asked.

"No, I'll stay here" Hyoyeon smiled "You can go!"

Eunhyuk go and Hyoyeon was alone again. Then, another one appear, who wasn't of SuJu.

"Oh, sorry! I can go if you want" Hyoyeon blushed and she take her bag.

"No, it's ok! My name's Junho! And you?"

"Hy...Hyoyeon" she blushed.

"That's a nice name" Junho smiled "You'll go?"

"No, I'll stay here... If you want, you can go..." Hyoyeon said.

Junho outed and Hyoyeon wanted to shout. She was between two sweet and caring guys. She didn't know who she will choose.

"What should I do?" Hyoyeon thought.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the next day, Shinee and Snsd met at the corridor.

"So, how are you?" Onew asked.

"We're... we're fine, very fine!" Taeyeon stammered and Tiffany rolled her eyes.

Taemin smiled foor Yoona, as she blush.

"We can met tomorrow" Jonghyun smiled for Jessica.

"Yes. It would be... nice" Jessica said, trying to ignore him.

Then, Shinee outed and Snsd comeback to their dorms.

"Do you see it? Onew smilefor me!" Taeyeon said, excited.

"Yeah, great" Tiffany said, without entusiasm. She wasn't a big fan of Shinee, she just admire their songs.

"What should I wear?" Taeyeon asked.

"Listen, unnie, if you like Onew that most why don't you invite him for a date?" Tiffany asked, a bit annoyed.

"Fany, I don't like him! I just admire him! I think that he would match perfectly with you!" Taeyeon smiled.

"Mwoh? No, he don't! Unnie, I don't like him! So peck thatidea of your head!" Tiffany yelled, nervous.

Taeyeon look to Jessica.

"She likes him" she mumbled and Jessica nodded.

"Why are we going to met them?" Sooyoung asked furiously.

"Why wouldn't we?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Almighty Diva" Sooyoung mumbled, but everyone listen.

"C'mon Soo! I know that he likes you!" Jessica chuckle, but she stop when Sooyoung glare her.

"C'mon! Let's just wear something!" Yuri said and they start to pick the clothes. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI! I hope you've liked the update! Thank you for reading this! Next the Shinee Shidae "Date"! Saranghae <3<3<3