From the start

From our beginning to forever

Tiffany was walking by the school, searching by her bestfriend, Jessica. With Jessica, she felt comfortable, both was from USA. She found her, talking with another 3 girls. One of them was tall and thin. The other was not more tall, thin and pretty. Tiffany fixed on the last girl. She was a little short, not very thin, but her eyes had the same bright than hers. Then, Jessica reparate on her and theothers, apparently yes, because they look to her and smile.

"Fany-ah, you came! These are my new friends. Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri" Jessica smiled.

"Hi! I'm Ti..."

"Fany! Jessica talk alot about you!" Yoona said.

"We'll be nice friends!" Sooyoung smiled.

Then, lots of fans came, including some boys. They was shouting and rounding them. Tiffany was completly confused. She was the ignored girl, and now lots of students was surrounding her, calling her nicknames that Jessica maded for her... Everything that Tifany never had. Yuri chuckle at Tiffany's confused face.

"Sooyoung's father is a famous food industry owner, Yoona's parents are the owners of a model agency and my mother is a stylist" Yuri explained.

"Everybody give us nicknames!" Sooyoung said.

"I'm the Charming Girl, Sooyoung's the ShikShin, Jessica's the Ice Princess, Yuri's the Black Pearl and now you're the Brighter than Jewels" Yoona smiled.

Tiffany smiled. She never had thinked to be called Brighter than Jewels. That nickname was so special for her right now... She felt loved... She needed it. Then, a 4 membered girl group appear. Her friends was scared.

"That's Taeyeon, the Kid Leader!" Jessica stammered, pointing to a short but autoritive girl.

"That's Hyoyeon, the Dancing Queen!" Yuri said, pointing to a medium-height girl.

"Aish, that's Sunny, the Aegyo Queen!" Sooyoung said, pointing to a puppy eyed girl.

"And that's Seohyun, the Cute Maknae!" Yoona said, pointing to a cute girl.

The fans was surrounding them too. The girl had something special on the eyes. Something exactly looking alike Tiffany and her friends. Then, the girls bring the fans to anotherwhere.

"Whiff, they didn't come here!" Sooyoung said.

"So..." Yoona said, trying to don't think about that again "You'll come to tonight's disco?"

"Yeah, it will be fun!" Jessica said.

"But, I don't have many disco clothes..." Tiffany said, nervously.

"Don't worry, Fany! My mother is stylist and she'll make clothes for us! Something cool that will show our friendship!" Yuri smiled.

Tiffany smiled. She was comfortable with her new friends now. She wanted to go to disco and have fun.

After the classes, the girls go to Yuri's house to try some clothes. Yuri's mother was a great stylist. She maked some look alike clothes, but very beautiful. Tiffany try hers and she was confident to the disco party.

On the disco party, Tiffany saw that morning girls. They was talking by themselfes. Tiffany had an idea.

"Hey, girls, let's talk with them!" she said.

"Fany, you're crazy?" Jessica yelled.

"C'mon! If we talk with them, we can win more with that!" Tiffany said.

"And if they don't acept us?" Sooyoung asked.

"They'll accept! I know!" Tiffany smiled.

~~~~

"Ya, unnie!" Seohyun said to Sunny

"What's maknae?" she asked.

"Those aren't that popular girls of this morning?" she asked.

"Yeah!" Sunny said, nervously.

"Uh-uh! They aren't coming here?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Oh, c'mon girls! This is our last chance! We want to talk with them and we'll do it!" Taeyeon said "1, 2, 3..."

~~~~

"Um, hi Taeyeon!" Jessica said, nervously.

"Hi..." Taeyeon smiled.

"So, the party is cool?" Hyoyeon asked, nervously.

"Yeah, very cool!" Sooyoung answered.

"Awkward!" Sunny mumbled to Taeyeon.

"So, girls, do you want to join us?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany smiled misteriously to the girls and she go in front.

"Yeah, we'll love it! What do you like to do?" Tiffany asked.

"We LOVE singing!" all said, even Tiffany and her friends.

Then, the spotlight turn to them. The bright was blue, and was changing to pink, purple, red... all the colours. Then a man voice appear.

"Do you say singing? So lets do it!"

Then, a group pushed the 9 girls to stage and give them some lyrics. The music start. The girls was nervous, but they know that it was their chance and they started. The music was called Complete.

~~~~

After the music, every people was claping and shouting "So Nyeo Shi Dae! Girls Generation! Snsd!" The girls smile to each other.

"We'll call So Nyeo Shi Dae (Snsd)" Taeyeon smiled.