Happy birthday

The red balloon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lips pressed against his were warm, albeit the hands on his hips were cold. The conflicting temperatures sent a tingle down his spine and he couldn’t help but to think how lucky he was to be with a man who could make him feel like this every time they touched. Their clothes were quickly discarded in a messy pile on the floor, allowing their bodies to melt together.

“Yunho..” the younger man moaned, spurring him on.

“Eager today, are we?” he replied as he flipped them over with Jaejoong straddling him. Yunho bucked his hips and the sensation drove Jaejoong wild. He placed his pale hands on Yunho’s toned chest, the look in his eyes filled with pure lust for the man beneath him.

“You’re the only who dragged me up here, remember? Our living room is filled with people wanting to celebrate your birthday and you decided you wanted this more, so who am I to complain?”

The loud music emanating from downstairs drowned out their desperate moans and cries for each other.

“I do have something planned for just the two of us later, but I figured it would be nice to spend some time with your friends and family before we eloped,” Jaejoong whispered before throwing his head back in need as Yunho’s hands began working their way up his thighs.

“I appreciate the thought, but right now I want to appreciate you,” he said with a growl, all the while failing to notice the door to their bedroom being opened.

They were both too busy with a heated kiss to noticed the look of a horrified Changmin standing in the doorway.

Jaejoong’s eyes, however, fluttered opened enough to notice and he accidentally bit Yunho’s tongue, drawing a little bit of blood and a painful yelp from the older man. The next couple of seconds were a mess. Yunho jolted forward, throwing Jaejoong off him and kneeing him in the face, while Changmin closed his eyes and asked god to cleanse him of his sins and asked if he wouldn’t mind sending him back in time 30 seconds.

“What the hell!” Yunho exclaimed with a lisp, “Jae, I’m so sorry!”

“Close the ing door, Changmin! What are you waiting for, you ert!”

Changmin covered his eyes with his hands rather dramatically and uttered, “Wherefore art thou ing shouting! Why must thy participate in such activities, my eyes are all but on fire.”

Yunho rushed to pull Jaejoong under the covers with him before he gave his colleague a rather spiteful look. “What is it that’s so important it can’t possibly wait?”

“You’re out of dip.”

Now Changmin wasn’t the fastest human on earth, but he somehow managed to dodge the vase flying at his head just in time. “Get out, I swear to god.”

“Fine! Oh, and by the way, Yunho, you might want to hang a sock on the door or something before you leave your own party to go your boyfriend.”

Jaejoong’s face turned a deep shade of red, somewhat matching the red mark on his forehead from positively being kicked in the face by his fiancé.

Changmin closed the door and the two lovebirds fell back on the soft mattress. They looked at each other and could do nothing but laugh at what had just happened.

“We need to get a lock on that door.”

“Or just a door Changmin can’t figure out how to open.”

“True. Either way, happy birthday, Yunho. I love you,” the blond whispered seductively.

About 40 minutes later, after some much needed time together and a shower, the pair went downstairs to spent some time with their guests.

“Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter