Celebrations

The red balloon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell are you doing?” Jaejoong asked with a blank expression on his face upon seeing his boyfriend and sworn enemy taking silly pictures of each other in the living room.

“Snapchatting,” Yunho answered innocently.

“Because you’re so down with the social media, I’m sure.”

“Hey, I’m getting better. It wasn’t like this when I was a younger-”

“Yeah, you used to sit for oil paintings, didn’t you?”

Changmin let out a sarcastic laugh and nudged his colleague in the side, “he’s right, you know. You only use your phone to call and text people.”

“Not true,” Yunho said with a smirk, moving closer to Jaejoong, “I take quite a lot of pictures of JJ’s-”

“Ew. I’m leaving,” Changmin replied.

“Fair enough. No one invited you anyway.”

“Jae, for god’s sake.”

Jaejoong snatched Yunho’s phone out of his hands and posed for a picture.

“I’m surprised you even show up in pictures,” Changmin whispered as he passed the younger man. “oh, and Yunho, by the way, let me know if there’s anything in particular you want to do for your birthday. It’s not every day that you turn 30, you know. We have to throw you a proper birthday party.”

“Don’t remind me, ugh.”

“We’re gonna throw you a in’ party, don’t you worry about that.”

“Please don’t-”

Later that day, after Yunho had gone to work, Jaejoong settled down in the living room, trying to figure out what to get his boyfriend for his birthday. He did some online browsing, but it left him none the wiser.

“He has everything, though,” he said to himself, “maybe I should get him another dog? No! Two dogs!”

Jaejoong seriously considered getting more pets for a few minutes before he realized what a stupid idea it was. Yunho was impossible to buy for, because he always said “I’ll be happy with anything from you,” which of course wasn’t true, as proven by the look of disappointment when Jaejoong had gotten him a freaking pet rock the year before.

He laid down on the couch, and wrapped his arms around himself. He knew that If he could, he would give Yunho the whole world. He would give him the moon and the starts and everything in between. There was no doubt the older man deserved it.

“We’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter