Gallery's Notice #4.2

PetiteDream Gallery
January 25 2018
Gallery's Notice #4.2

Hello Dreamers'! This is Petite_Star, your one-man designer in PetiteDream Gallery :)
 

Ahh...it's already new year, 2018. I know that it's quite late to mention 2018 as a new year, but for me, it stands for how fast the time flies and leaving the old us in order for us to be a better us in the future.

Blooming in full blossom.

And maybe some of our loyal Dreamers' have wondered; how come PetiteDream Gallery isn't going to open for request already? It's January - it's the time for me as the one-man designer in this Gallery to be extra busy preparing new layouts for the Gallery and maybe choosing different group to be featured with - maybe one of the National Producer's team from Produce101 boys? Haha. Yes, yes, you're right.

If this year is not 2018 - I'll gladly do that in the first place. And I'm the one who will be on cloud nine to serve and showers all of the requesters with PetiteDream Gallery's exclusively-made free services.

Do you know that I was so happy to receive a lot of requests from you guys before? And I'm really enjoying myself, being all indulged into the world of fantasy - and having a sneak peek into your petite dreams that you hope for it to be presented well through graphic is indeed a pleasure; so I would made the graphics really carefully from characters, pictures, textures, colors and etc so that it really matches the mood of your story. And it's as if I'm in my own little world, full with colors and imaginations.

Therefore, I would like to thanks each and every of you (either you're a Dreamers' or you'd just stumble upon this gallery and decided to stay - but from my point of view, everyone is a Dreamers' ^^) for giving me a big chance to unleash my talents and skills that I never knew that it was there before haha.

And this notice starts to look kind of weird and different from the all the Notices before...I suppose, lol.

Just so you know, there's something that I would like to tell to each and every Dreamers' and also to the community of Asianfanfics.com - and this is not a good news as a BIG spoiler - that PetiteDream Gallery is now officially closed.

As soon as I'd post this Notice, this Gallery will be marked as Completed - and I don't intend to open again this Gallery in the future either, if you ask me. And for me to make this decision is hard, really.

This is all because that I'm going to be busy more than ever starting from this new semester in February 2018 - and since the internship period is not that far; so I've decided to make this batch, PetiteDream Gallery 4.0 feat. Dreamcatcher is our last batch that we're going to accept the requests from each and every Dreamers' of Asianfanfics.com community that needs exclusively-made graphics service for free in the year of 2017. And the same goes to our respective VIPs as well.

Therefore, I would like to apologize for any of the Dreamers' that intend to request for graphics at PetiteDream Gallery in the next batch - as there were no more next batch or even next mini batch where you could drop your request. I'm really sorry once again for the decision...I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I really thought that maybe I should open a mini-batch in this year, but looking back through what's in store for me in the real life, I think it's better not to gamble everything in order to follow my desires. Mostly because I afraid that I'll just make empty promises to you guys, and I would no longer see making or designing graphics as something that I enjoy.

It's better to make this as something that I'll cherished forever as my enjoyment of life, something out of my usual routine in my life that bring out the best in me.

With that said, that's all my explanations for clearing things up for discontinuation of PetiteDream Gallery to all my dear Dreamers':) Maybe this news is hard to be digested and accepted now, but I hope that you'll accepted it soon enough.

And yes, for those who wonder if this Gallery will no longer be existed in this site; the answer is nope, it will stay as the way it is now. I would like to keep this Gallery in this site for as long as this site can be on the web (even though frankly speaking, maybe from now on I'll just visit this site around 3 times a year? Haha). So, I wouldn't deactivated my account or even deleted this Gallery from my Author's Story either - and that makes you're free to view all the graphics in this Gallery for your inspirations or just to be all down memory lane with all the good memories that you have with PetiteDream Gallery.

But as a friendly reminder, even though I won't be here as much as before and you're free to view all the graphics in the Gallery, I really hope that you won't took this chance as an opportunity for you to plagiarized my work and claimed it yours. Because if I found out that it happens a lot, I will delete this Gallery without prior notice. And if you stumbled upon the plagiarized work of mine in other people's work or story, I hope that you'll report the story or the author to Asianfanfics.com admin as the representative of PetiteDream Gallery. And do tell me about it also by PM-ing me or the comment down on the Comment section below.

Last but not least, I hope that everyone will do well for this year and also in the upcoming years ahead! Please take care of your health (both mental & physical) and I would like to wish you all the best for your next endeavor in both Asianfanfics.com and also in your real life.

 

Best of luck - and farewell,

Petite_Star & PetiteDream Gallery.



 

P/s: Before PetiteDream Gallery is being officially closed by tomorrow (26th of January 2018), I would like to give you guys two Freebies in which you may take them from 'Chapter 6: Gallery's Freebies'. You're free to use it for your personal use :)