Chapter 2

Being the 14th member of Super Junior isn't easy... ~HIATUS~

 

Several days had now passed since I had become the fourteenth member of Super Junior… However nobody still really knew for me with the exception of the persons who were present when the announcement had been made. So, Lee Sooman, the managers and every Super Junior members. Logical. However, rumors had naturally eventually made their appearance… Rumors concerning me… But nothing very decisive… Other trainees also wondered numerous questions. Indeed because I had a friendship with Super Junior and, it had been noticed… Everybody wasn’t authorized to approach them, and even less to speak to them… But I did it… I would say that I didn’t even need to do it because when some Super Junior members saw me, these automatically came to speak to me, as if it was perfectly usual… Discretion, I had seen better but well… It didn’t displease me that they come to speak to me. On the contrary. I accepted very easily their presence by my side. However the fact that they act this way was very far from being norma … The simple fact of being able to speak to them was already very far from the normality… Furthermore, the members with who I got along very well weren’t the most discreet either… At the top of the list we had Heechul… He was the one who had come automatically towards me and had done his best that I feel at ease. And he had made a success. By his side, there was Hangeng. This one had let me know that, if I had the slightest problem, I could come to speak to him about it immediately. I thanked him for it enormously for his precious help. But Hangeng wasn’t the only one to act in this way, Donghae acted also like this. I would say that this one behaved as an older brother… He was extremely charming… After, it was Kyuhyun and I was very happy to get along well with him because he had also arrived after the official beginning of Super Junior nevertheless he managed to become integrated perfectly. Although at the beginning, it wasn’t reached. Because the other members had seen badly his arrival in the group, like all their fans… But he hung on… And that’s why he is where he is now… I hope to make a success as well, especially that the other members seem to have accepted quite well my integration in their group… Although there are necessarily hesitations and I can completely understand it… My integration in their group… Nothing is still officially decided. I have to hang on and prove that I really deserve the place which was attributed to me, the place of fourteenth member of Super Junior…

Today, it was Friday, day of the recording of the video clip named "Don’t Don". I had taken time to listen to the song, quite as the violin part which I had recorded a few days ago. This one was rather simple but I didn’t want to admit it. I preferred to remain modest. Then I had been in the Super Junior dancing room, on the fifth floor. I had drawn, naturally, the attention of the other trainees which had thrown me some glances without coming to speak to me … Well yeah. Because for them I remained a simple trainee which had been lucky… But lucky for what? That, they didn’t know it…

So I am here now in the entrance of the abandoned building in which the music video would be shot. First time that I went on a shooting place… It was… Impressive. And still the word was weak. Having been afraid of coming only, given that my appearance in this clip was considered secret with the eyes of many people, I had asked Hangeng to wait for me so that we could went there together. This one had immediately accepted, knowing pertinently the fear which I felt at the idea of arriving alone. Heechul had to, he too, guess the feeling of panic which had made its appearance in the depths of me because it had also waited for me. I thanked them enormously for it. Heechul might be eccentric, and still the word was weak, this one always thought of the others before himself. And I always admired the persons having this personality. So we left together… Well, I followed Heechul and Hangeng would be more just, to the front door to be able to join the others because, naturally, we had arrived late… Matter which I absolutely wanted to avoid but with Heechul… It had been plainly impossible… He had spent more than half an hour in front of the mirror while he knew pertinently that, I and Hangeng, we were waiting for him and that, especially, we were going to be late. But no. Heechul made fun of it. He knew that the others were used to him so he wasn’t very pressed… Far from there… When Heechul had, finally, join us in our point of appointment, Hangeng only rolled his eyes, apparently accustomed, whereas I had looked at him with a shocked sight. Why did he put some gel in his hair and some make-up? He was going to have to remove everything for the music video shooting… In the end, I didn’t try to understand. After all, it was Heechul right?

 

-Well we have to go!  Exclaimed Heechul, dragging us, me and Hangeng, by the arm.

 

Arrived inside, several Super Junior members were present, these being hardly surprised by our late arrival. Quite as I had predicted it. However Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior, no, MY leader, came towards us with an irritated sight…

 

-Yah! I had specified that I would accept no delays! He exclaimed with an irritated tone while fixing us, me, Heechul and Hangeng.

-It is their fault, not mine! Heechul answered immediately with a shocked sight, so making Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

-What?! But! Was all I could say because Leeteuk interrupted me.

-Heechul… If I did not know you as well I shall have almost believed in you you know?

-Ah? What a pity. At least I shall have tried! Heechul answered, not affected by what Leeteuk had just said to him.

-If you say so… In brief leave changing at once! And faster!... Except you. Leeteuk added to my attention, seeing that I got ready to follow Heechul and Hangeng.

-What…? Was all that I manage to articulate given that I always felt a certain shyness when I was in the side of Leeteuk although this one was very nice.

-I know that the situation in which you are isn’t very simple but I have to ask you something. You said to nobody that you were our fourteenth member right? He questioned with an extremely serious tone.

-Eh? Well, no … I don’t already realize it myself so it is not to say it to the others. I answered him, slightly lost by his question, what created a small smile on the face.

-Very well. Because, you owe very probably the knowledge, Kyuhyun had some difficulties being accepted within our group because of our fans but they eventually accepted him and to obtain his status of thirteenth member of Super Junior. You risk probably to meet the same problems and I am sorry but we can make nothing to it. We have to protect the image of the group above all, we cannot protect you thus really if ever things take place badly… You are going to have to hang on if you wish to obtain your status of fourteenth member of Super Junior.

 

I remained silent a few seconds, continuation of what Leeteuk had just said to me. All that Leeteuk had just said to me, I already knew it. However, to think of it myself and to hear somebody else to say it was two totally different things… But I knew that the way which I had taken wouldn’t be without problems. Generally, when we say to people that we wish to become a star, these cannot refrain from laughing or even from uttering a simple derisive smile. Or they say to us very clearly that we aren’t lucky and that we would better make drop. But I had never listened to the opinion of others concerning my wish to become a singer / dancer / musician. It was my vocation. Simply. From my departure of Canada, I knew that nothing would be simple and that I would have a lot of work but it had not made me run away. On the contrary. The criticisms make us stronger isn’t it?

After this small silent moment during which I was dipped back into my memories, I finally answered Leeteuk…

 

-Don’t worry. The simple fact that you accepted me among you is already enough for me. I would know how to face all your fans and to make me accept of them. I swear it to you. I answered him with an assured tone that I wanted to be convincing in spite of the fear that I felt.

-Very well. Good luck then. He answered with a smile then he made to me a head sign in the direction of the place towards which Heechul and Hangeng had left some times before. You can go there, the shooting will begin probably only within a little more than one hour for you given that we are going to make at first the dance passages the time when we are in great shape.

 

I answered him with a simple head sign by way of thanking and left joining all other members, being these probably, on the film set, or still in changing. What was very probably the case of Hangeng and Heechul…

 

 

***

 

 

One hour and a half had now passed and they had now stopped recording their part which they had redone an incalculable number of time. They wanted that everything is completed, in the millimeter near. I could only admire them the strength and the cheerfulness which they kept constantly in spite of the tiredness they began to felt. At present, Super Junior appeared to be real rebels … Besides their hairstyles more than disintegrated, their clothes published them as being real "Bad Boys"… As I had understood, it was this style which kinked the girls a lot these days and, given that three quarters of their fans were girls, their concept had very quickly been chosen … Style to which I had also had to adapt myself. Furthermore, from my side while all the others had been on the tray, I had drawn the attention of quite a lot of persons: the make-up women, the stylists, the cameramen, the producer … However only this last one knew about who I was. Others were in the total vagueness. They knew simply that I made a simple appearance in the music video. And it was everything. Less they knew about it, better it was for me …

After a few minutes of rest more than deserved, Donghae and Eunhyuk made their appearance by my side …

 

-So? Ready for your part? Donghae asked me with a merry tone.

-Of course! I wait only for that! I answered him, showing him my violin with a head sign.

-Great! Then it’s our turn! Eunhyuk exclaimed by pulling me by the arm.

-What?! But I… However I hardly had time to finish my sentence because Eunhyuk cut me.

-What? You are afraid? He asked me with a roguish tone.

-It is because… It is just that it is the first time when I am on a film set so I am …

-Slightly lost? Donghae chained immediately with a compassionate tone.

 

I answered him with a simple positive head sign, slightly hampered to admit that I was completely overtaken by the events. Nevertheless, it hardly seemed to disturb Eunhyuk and Donghae. These were not really surprised. Apparently, it would rather have been the opposite which would have shocked them, what tore away to me a smile… Then Donghae crossed his arm around my shoulders then he spoke …

 

-No need to be hampered! Us too, during the recording of our first video clip, we were enormously put under stress! You don’t even imagine the number of shot which we had to make so that everything was completed! But the worst was Eunhyuk … He chained the faults … In a crazy speed … He Added in a rustle so that I could be the only one to listen but it failed…

-Hey! Eunhyuk answered immediately with a hurt tone. It is totally false!

-Maybe… So we have to go! Donghae exclaimed to end the conversation.

 

This one crossed then his right arm around Eunhyuk’s neck and it pulled us in the direction of the tray cheerfully. However, while I crossed Eunhyuk’s glance, this one said to me by simply moving his lips: "What he has just said is false! It is him who didn’t stop making errors!" I couldn’t refrain from uttering a small laughter, so catching the suspicious look of Donghae on me as well as on Eunhyuk who, from his part, did just like nothing had happened…

To be by their side reassured me, I wasn’t alone… And fortunately because in a few seconds would take place my very first shooting…

 

 

_______________________________________________

Chapter 2 is done~

Sorry, there is no action for the moment but I have to do that...

But I hope you like this chapter, even a little ^^'

And give me your opinion :)