It's Not Always As It Seems(updated)

When You're All Alone

      As Natsume emerged from the shadows it was clear that she wasn’t herself. Her eye were glowing a bright blue and she just didn’t really look right.

      “ Natsume!” Heechul panics as he steps out from behind Exo. As he gets closer Kris grabs him by the shoulder, restricting him from going any further.

      “ This is a trap Sir, we must have been spied on for them to realize her importance so quickly, especially when she just arrived here today.” Kris says as he and his brother are doing everything they can to try and figure out who their enemy is, or more importantly what their enemy is.

      “ What is your reason for doing all of this? You haven’t made any demands and have taken a hostage, we are well in our rights to engage in an attack so if you have some demands you better speak up.” Leetuek says with authority as he steps up beside Heechul and Kris, motioning for Heechul to step back and for Kris and Suho to be right next to him.

     “ Wow no need to be so aggressive, we will let your precious human go, but first, how about a little game.” A voice laughs.

     “ You have to guess what we are based on all the encounters you have had with us, and believe me, we have made ourselves well known by now, you just have to try a little to be able to tell.” A different voice adds in.

     “Oh and none of you elves are allowed to play, that’s not fair, just your guard dogs may play, they have less experience and encounters than you all do.”  WHen he said this growls rang from all around as the wolves stood their ground even if they where shocked at the fact that their identity may be compromised.

     “What do you mean by that?” Kris yelled out as he and some of the younger boys stepped up. Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun and Tao stood tall next to their leader as they knew that if any of them were to figure it out, they were the most likely.

     “I really hate this charade, now let’s end this before I lose my patience.” A voice that sounded more bored than anything else came from around Natsume but not from , as it was busy smirking in a maniacal manner sending shivers down all the boys’ backs

     "I don't know who or what you are but you have now threatened me and my pack, we will play your stupid little game but the girl better be unscratched mentally and physically if you want to leave here alive.” Suho growls out as he lets Kris and the other four boys take the lead.

     If they don’t get this right and protect her here then the Elves will never trust them again, and they could lose the one place they were finally able to call home. This was all the stupid girls fault, humans are nothing but trouble. Why do humans ever get involved with Supernaturals in the first place, it never ends well for either side on most parts. Maybe she is a descendant of a Human clan that served SN’s in the past, I mean Elves have been around for a very long time, it wouldn’t be a surprise for them to have deep connections that most SN’s can’t even dream about.

     “We will give you each a chance to tell us what you think we are, but if you get it wrong, the girl is ours and you will never see her again. Once you have made your decision please let us know.”

     The boys all began to sniff around the area, taking in every smell, some even climbed trees and sniffed spots that one could easily hide themselves, but out of the five of them that looked not one of them could not smell anything other than the smells they recognized. This territory belongs to them now and the Pack pride in their ability to familiarize themselves with every scent and smell that belonged to or passed through the area, the fact that they were having so much trouble was starting to frustrate them beyond belief.

    *What the hell guys, I’m not getting anything here, my nose isn’t picking up anything unusual* Chanyeol said through the link they all share with each other.

    *They can’t be playing fair, I even went back to when the first arrived and not a damn new smell besides her as showed up!* Tao whined.

    As Sehun, the last to finally give up, headed back to stand with the rest of his brothers his eyes locked with Natsume's as she smiled wickedly in his direction. His frustration got the better of him and he used a bit of his power unconsiously. Sehun now saw her as the cause of all this so his instincts took over and his wind began to swirl around her, moving from her feet toward her head as the winds speed picked up and left little cuts behind them. Before he realized what he was doing his nose caught an unfamiliar scent lingering near her head.

     *Alpha, I found a strange smell on her, its coming from her hair.* Sehun informed Kris as the wind carried the scent to him.

     * I can barely tell from your wind* Kris sighs as he steps up and stands in front of Natsume, her eyes starting to water. The real her must be crying in fear right now he thought.

     Kris was careful as he approached her, gently he grabbed a bit of her hair and brought it up to his nose, taking a whiff. HIs eyes flash a quick gold as his grin appears more canine like.

     “You’re not trying to impress me with princely behavior now are you?” Natsume questions as she seems to shake her head profusely, her hair sliding easily out of his grip. Her eyes ficker from their normal green to the pale blue they had become.

     " Oh hurry hurry now, you are running out of time and we are getting so hungry." The voice laughs as a hand seems to come out from behind Nastume and grips .

     "You had your chances to figure out what we are, now we will eat this sweet little morse till there is nothing left." The voices laugh as the sound surrounds the whole group.

     " Now wait just a minute." Lay voices as he steps forward with confidence. " I know that smell and you didn't even give us a chance to guess yet."

     " Finally this can end.” A voice said as smoke swirled around Natsume and Lay and the others were forced back a little bit not much, just enough to separate them from her. When the smoke cleared 6 handsome men were around her, some even had their arms around her. The boys moved into position ready just in case they don’t keep their word.

“Do you have an answer for us, I’m sure you do” One with crazy hair and a deep voice says as he hooks his arm around Natsume’s waist, pulling her close to him. Some of the boys let out a growl at this and stepped forward. Kris raises his hand signaling for them to step off and let Lay answer..

“Your smell is a tricky one but now we understand why it was so hard for us, even though we think this is all physical it isn't. This is all a mental game, though you must be powerful for all of us to be awake and still use your abilities. I beleive you boys are literally inside her mind, you are a very powerful, ancient group of Incubus.” Lay says confidently.

“That is correct! Wow you boys are better than I originally thought, I was sure you were going to fail. We should have listened to them when they told us that you guys were good huh?” The one that had that creepy happy-go-lucky voice said.

“We told you they could figure it out but you just had to see for yourself didn’t you.” Leetuek says he moves forward as well as a few other of s do as well. The Incubus’s also move in and they erupt into a laughing mess and begin hugging each other. The Pack looks on with a confused look on their faces, completely out of the loop.

“Sorry about all the mystery, we just wanted to test you all, Annyeonghaseyo! We are Vixx, pleasure to meet you all!”

 

Author's Notes (updated)

I just realized that alot that happened in this chapter needed more expaination and it was so confusing, Tried to fix that!

Natsume

 

 

Author Note

I know this is late! Im sorry and I will try to post another chapter this week!

Natsume