Chapter 4 ;)

The Woods And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Well here I am in the middle of the woods by myself, watching the sunrise. Why am I here you may wonder. I have never actually seen the sunrise, so this will be my first time to actually see it. While I am sitting here I am also gathering thoughts together I am trying to figure out why Kai has been so interested in me… I feel weird about it, yet I feel happy about it. Um, was it a bet?! Did his buddies bet something against me? If he did I would be so mad at him! But he doesn’t seem like he is… well even if he was he sure is good at acting!

Oh well it’s a Saturday I should spend it happy and not stressing and searching like Sherlock homes.

I sigh and start walking home to get ready for the rest of the day. I walk through the woods and get that strange feeling again as if I’m getting watched well I did say next time… and this is probably that time to check it out before I literally die with curiosity!

I stop to listen carefully and hear nothing but the birds chirping, before I start walking a little further I hear rustling in the bushes. Ha-Ha! I walk slower towards it but freeze when it gets louder. Maybe this isn’t a good idea... Just before I was going to look into the bush a rabbit jumped out which made me jump in shock before I laughed at how something so cute could scare me. I turned around and squealed. There is a wolf!! I get scared and back up with it following me slowly I did not scream because if I do it might think of me as a bigger threat.

I walked backwards and tripped on a branch “shoot” I whispered. I looked back at the big creature and saw it walking quicker to me. I closed my eyes and waited for an attack. But nothing happened. I felt something weird on me and I opened my eyes quickly. The wolf is sniffing me. “What are you doing?” I say. Great I am completely losing my mind now, by talking to a wolf. He looked up at me then sat down. Well this sure is awkward… I put my hand up and put it on his head to see if he reacts. Nope, I decided while he doesn’t think I am a threat (at least I hope so) I started petting him. His fur is so soft! I smile and pet him behind his ear since most animals from the dog family like being pet there. I looked at him and saw his tail wagging. He must be happy. I pet him once more and got up and dusted of the dirt of my pants with my hands. “Bye Bye!” I say smiling and waving. I start walking when I hear the leaves crumpling from behind me. I turn around and see him following me. I sighed and went up to him. “Do you want me to stay here for a while?” I ask getting on my knees. He waged his tail and then my cheek. My eyes widened at his sudden movement. “Well then…” I laughed out not knowing what to do next.

 

For about the next hour or 2 I was still with the wolf. I was tired and hungry since I did get up early and didn’t eat breakfast…

I pet him one last time at least I hope it is or I will die of starvation if I don’t. “Good bye! I will see you tomorrow maybe.” I wave and leave. I walked away and turned around to see if he was following and he wasn’t. Thank goodness. I smile and turn around.

 

Soon I made it home and looked in the cabinets for food. “I got to go get some food soon” I say to myself getting a box of cereal out. I get a bowl and milk and a spoon then pour the cereal and milk in. I sit down at the table and start eating.

I finish at put my bowl into the sink and get dressed for the rest of the day.

What should I do today? Oh I know, I am going to shop for clothes! I sorta wear the same thing everyday. I guess it would be okay to buy something. My mom wouldn't mind a bit.

 

Since I don't drive, well I choose to walk... I guess I will have to carry my bags myself. Note to self “Don't buy much, just what you need”. I remember that then enter the mall. Wow! Its been ages since I entered a mall!! Many people but its all right.

I walk into a shop that sells dresses, rings, and bracelets. I look at the corner of the shop and see a cute dress

Should I? Or shouldn't I? I sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter