Chapter 7 ^~^

The Woods And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had the most weirdest dream when I was in Dreamland. I dreamed that I was walking through a field of memories from my childhood and present    

    “Okay everyone, we will have a new student so be nice and show her respect!” Mr.Choi said. The guys ears perked up when they heard the word ‘her’. I sighed and looked out the window and thought to myself ‘Probably someone  stuck up’  I heard the guys wolf whistle and I looked up and saw a girl who looked like a model! She may looked nice but I won’t let her looks deceive me. “Hello everyone! I’m Hyuna, I hope to make good friends!” She smiled. The teacher laughed and looked around.  “Ah Miss Hyuna, you may sit next to Yu-Jin!” I put my head on my desk and sigh loudly. “Yu-jin! Don’t act that way, if you don’t want her sitting with you then ask!”  The teacher yells at me. I nod and lift my head up dreading this moment and the rest of class. The new girl sat beside me and smiled. I gave a friendly smile back and looked back at the front of the room to prepare for class.

 

    Honestly I don’t really see why I was rude to Hyuna, she just had this weird aura around her and it seemed unpleasant. She tried to start up a conversation but I answered in small words, I think she got the hint I was sending her. I made it to lunch and looked for Kai. I eventually spot him with his friends. I guess he noticed me looking at him because he was staring at me with a bright smile, he waved his hand for me to come over and of course I did! I walk over to their table awkwardly and sat in between Kai and Chanyeol. I looked around and noticed the rest of EXO was staring at me. I looked up at Kai motioning to him to do something. He nodded and gave me his infamous smirk, which if you didn’t already know it means he’s got some crazy plan or something I don’t want to know.

Kai stood up on his chair which got everybody’s attention because of his tall height and yelled “YU-JIN AND I ARE NOW DATING! IF YOU DARE TOUCH HER OR HURT HER IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE YOU WILL NOT SEE ANOTHER DAY!”

He yelled sending glares to the queenkas. My eyes widened I didn’t mean for him to do something like that! Kai sat back down and smiled proud of himself. I belive that brought more attention to me... “Yah Kai. I think you embarrassed her even more” Chanyeol laughed. Kai looked at me and I looked at him. “D-did I?” He asked. My heart literally shattered seeing him look sad, is this what I will be seeing all the time?  A hot, handsome, sweet, basically the full package yet very emotional wolf for my whole life?   I shake my head furiously “No you didn’t! Not at all” I stuttered, my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest.  Kai smiled at me, I knew this smile wasn’t real it was fake and I feel like this was all my fault. Kai got up and walked away not bothering to throw his food away. I looked at the rest of the boys and they were all staring at me. “I think you should go talk to him” Kyungsoo said, aka D.O. I nod slowly and got up. “Sorry for disturbing your lunch.” I say quietly walking away. I have no clue where Kai was but I was determined to find him. I looked in the library where we first met and I looked around and sadly he wasn’t there. I went up to the librarian and asked her. “Excuse me but have you seen Jong-In?” I asked using his real name. The lady shook her head and went back to work. I sighed and walked away.

    Minutes have past and class should have already started. Could it be possible Kai went back to class? I walked upstairs to the balcony and I opened the door, I walked in and shut the door quietly. “Kai? Are you here?” I asked begging for an answer. Nothing, I walk around and hear music. My eyes widened maybe it's Kai! I speed walk towards it and the music was getting louder by each step I was taking. I smiled when I saw Kai dancing to the music. I found him!

I watched him dance to the music, the way he danced was graceful yet it had amazing choreography. By the way he was dancing I could tell he was in his own little world. I sat down quietly on the brick wall and watched him happily.  I felt my eyes slowly fall and there I was falling into a deep sleep.

“Yu-Jin, Yu-Jin wake up” I hear someone say for me to wake up. I groan and flip my head away from the voice not caring who it was. When I flipped my head I hit it against the brick wall. “Ouchy!” I yell in pain. “Are you alright?!” I look up and flinched from the light, and saw Kai.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter