Chapter 2

Misleading Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapssaltteok chapssaltteok

Gunghabi uri uri gunghabi

Chapssaltteok chapssaltteok

Gunghabi uri uri gunghabi

 

I fixed my gaze at the man in front of me enjoying the sticky rice cakes, I mean listening to a strange song he named as one of his popular songs, Baby. Oh wait, I think it’s sort of of Baeby… or whatever. He is busy banging his head like a madman while watching the music video on his phone while I’m busy looking at him weirdly. Like really? Was the song really that good that he even forgot my existence? Psycho.

I cleared my throat loudly to get his attention and luckily, he looked at me. Thank goodness.

 

“Oh, sorry. I guess I got immersed on listening to my song. Like damn, it’s so dope that I didn’t even realize I’ve heard it a million times while we’re recording it so…”

 

“STOP!” I groaned, stopping him before he could even finish. He scoffed and looked at me in disbelief.

 

I gathered all my remaining patience and spoke to him calmly.

 

“Look, mister. I’m not in the mood for anything that is not worth of my time right now. In case you didn’t know, I’m in a deep because practically my boyfriend broke up with me last night and seeing him with his just a few minutes ago is not even funny that I want to burn him alive. So if you just brought me here to make me listen to your damn songs since your precious debut, do you mind if I leave now because I have so many IMPORTANT things to do than sitting here and doing nothing to get my boyfriend back?” I said, gritting my teeth. I was supposed to be calm but I guess “calm” is not my thing right now.

Well, who would’ve been calm if I spent almost 2 hours at McDonald’s with a psycho who ended up beating my History professor by telling me every bits of the history and the so-called achievements of his so-called “legendary, award-winning, fantastic baby” idol group and making me listen to all of their songs and watch their music videos since 2006. That’s 9 years ago for damn’s sake! And the worst part? HE DIDN’T EVEN ORDER FOOD. We just sit there, looking like retards. I can almost see Ronald McDonald at the corner laughing. Ugh, what am I even saying?!

He took a last glance at his phone before looking at me.

“Well, it’s your fault. You’re too ignorant that you didn’t even know me.” I felt my body was splashed by a cold water when he said that… looking slightly disappointed.

 

Flashback

His facial features are certainly pretty, and I must say, slightly feminine. His jaw bone is incredibly smooth and round; his nose which is perfectly pointed accentuated his already good-looking face; his soft brown eyes and plump lips give off a lovely feel which can make me every single being stare at those without even realizing it. This man just looks so gorgeous.

I continued to stare at him when I noticed him smiling at me. , don’t smile like that or I’ll take you home. Ugh, scratch that.

I was still busy admiring his perfect features when I noticed something.

 

WAIT. IS THIS REAL?!

 

NO. HE. CAN’T. BE.

 

..

 

 

I was about to say something when he cut me off by placing his thumb on my lips. He smirked at me before saying the words that made my world spin…

 

 

“Yes, I’m the one and only G-Dragon.” 

 

 

 

WAIT..

 

WHO?!

 

I THOUGHT..

 

 

“W—wait.. You are.. G.. what?” I muttered.

“W—what?” He said, looking at me in disbelief.

 

Wait. This can’t be.. I’m definitely sure his name is not G something… I studied his facial features again, then sighed.

 

Jet black hair? Check.

Brown eyes? Check.

Jaw-line? Check.

Plump lips? Ohh, check.

Pretty boy features? Double check.

Swaggy style? Triple check.

 

Yeah, it’s definitely him! The one that Harin’s always talking about. My sister has been a fan of his group since their debut and I’m sure he’s the one of those members. She’s been constantly squealing his name every time she sees them on TV and has been dying to see him up close. I mentally grinned. Maybe I could get some of his autographs and pictures and sell it on eBay, I mean, give it to my beloved sister.

But wait, his name doesn’t start from letter G, right? From what I always hear from Harin, it starts with J. Well, maybe I just misheard J from G.

 

Brushing off my thoughts, I chuckled awkwardly before speaking..

 

 

“My sister and I is HUGE fan of yours!” I squealed like a crazy fangirl. I might as well act like I’m one of his fans to get pictures, right? Great idea, Lee Chaerin.

 

His face automatically lit up when he heard my words. I took it as a sign of victory.

 

“Really?!” He said. I nodded with glee. He muttered a “thank you” and I smiled at him as a response before uttering the desperate words I can’t even imagine I would be saying. I smiled at him sweetly before saying..

 

“Uhm, do you mind if I take a picture?”

 

“Sure.” He chuckled. I immediately took my phone from my bag and took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter