Game 1 P3

Mysterious Incredible Terminator

 

 

At Management Office.

" You said that the principal wanted me to help you write a research report on " Mental Maturation Influencing Mordern Education. " Its already 10 minutes , you've never been able to ask me any questions . " Miss Jinhee said.

" I need to think over it carefully. " Yuri say as she drank her drink nervously as her phone rang.

" Excuse me. " She went to pick up the phone. 

" 187(Woohyun) , How was it ? " She asked

" According to the first hand gossip by my grade A girlfriend gathered , Goo Hara's good friend is Seo Joohyun and Jeon Hyosung. " He said through the phone as his girlfriend fed him a cherry fruit.

" So everyone would have guessed that they cheated together. " 

Someone knocked on the door as she hung up on the phone.

" Teacher JinHee , Reporting. You were looking for me? "

" Oh , Jeon Hyosung , take this teaching material and photocopy it. " Jinhee got up and pass her the papers.

Yuri went to cut through them.

" Oh! I know what to ask you already! To learn Teacher Jinhee's direction of teaching, I should start with your teaching materials , lend me to go and study it , I'll help you photocopy it. "

" If you want to then take it , remember to help me photocopy it , but the photocopier in office is being fixed , so you know where to photocopy these."

 

 

 

" The old building , you should be familiar with it. " 

Yuri gulped and smiled forcefully.

" Yeah. I'm familiar with that place.. "


At the Old Building.

Myungsoo held the screw.

" This screw.. where exactly was this taken from ? From its size , it shouldn't be such a big object. "

From opposite room, Miss Yuri is walking to printing room in the Old Building.

" Stupid old hag .." She mumbled to herself.

Myungsoo then received a phonecall.

" Myungsoo , everyone in M.I.T has a codename , Kim Sunggyu is 747 , Nam Woohyun is 187 ,  so we should call you , 007? Its that okay? " Yuri said from the other line.

" Theres no need for me to have a codename , i'm not joining. "

"  * smirks * Really? Just now i just ruined the criminal's plan. So , your losing for sure. " 

She walked towards the printing machine , the door closed shut suddenly , she ignored and continued.


747(Sunggyu) answered the phonecall.

" Really! Yes! -jumps- Thank you Yuri songsengnim for this chance to protect the victim , once i see the criminal, I'll punch him ! " then he hung up.

He on his M.I.T communicating device.

" Quick 187 , we have to go find Jeon Hyosung. "

187 and Hyosung pop out in front of him with Hyosung on his shoulder.

" Don't worry , yeobo , no matter how scary those guys are , i'll protect you~ " he said as they continued walking , ignoring 747 .

747 stared at them. 

" Hey! " he then trailed behind them.

The human behind the pillar then start at the back of them.


 

 

a/n : Another chapter. Sunggyu is another Sungyeol hahas , you/Hoya/Dongwoo will appear soon ! Not much twist yet. More coming :)

 
 
small-logo.png