Game 1 P2

Mysterious Incredible Terminator

He looked around at the trees and the ground.

He bend down.

" If your gonna continue lying like that , people who pass by will see your red underwear. "

Her eyes opened and she got up , embarassed.

" But , today , I should be wearing the one with strawberries! " she mumbled to herself.

He got up and turn away.

" In the future , do not play such point-less play-dead games again."

He started walking away.

She smiled and wiped her face.

" Hey! How do you know ? Could it be... your just like those main character of those mangas that have a death god by their side that told you that i didn't die?"

" Its your play-dead skills were too horrible. If a corpse would be dragged all the way here , how could there be no  scratches at all? Also the blood on you didn't actually congeal , you probably used mix red powder and loquat paste to make it. "

She clapped.

" Smart , you're really the killer arch-nemesis , national crime scene expert , Dr Tablo's genius son. I played dead for 1 week and scared away 25 students and finally today you've arrived! "

" You played dead , to wait for me? "

" But i admired your dad too much~ But now , I've decided to admire you instead- "

He walked away.

" Hey! I just wanna ask you whether you have- "

" I have. " he replied , cutting her off.

" I already have a girlfriend. So its impossible between us."

" Aish , i'm not asking you that. I wanna ask you whether have you seen any real killers or dead people! "

He push her away.

" Catching killers is my dad's job. I'm just a student. Please be clear on that."

"Hey! I don't believe you , why did you transfer here? Does this school have a hidden killer ?! "

" Since you already know about it , i'll tell you. You know about the school's abandoned building? The police suspect that theres a serial killer hiding his things there , but too bad the killer recognise me , i couldn't go there to collect the evidence. "

" Ok! I'll help you. Maybe i could get a glimpse of of him too! Once i collected evidence , i'll report it to you right away! Bye! " She ran off.

He smirk. " So easily trick , what kind of school has a serial killer? "

-FLASH!-

He received a SMS.

He open the message to see a picture of his back again.

He looked around and saw a student walking. She held a phone with a keychain. 

He took a picture of the student's back and send it to the mysterious sender. 

The student's phone beeped.

She looked around , then smiled.

" It only has been 6mins and 23 seconds and he already knows that i'm stalking him. This Kim Myungsoo is really impressive."


The girl went to the abandoned building to see another student burning things , she acidentally stepped on a empty plastic water bottle , she then saw the student run away frantically.

She then went to try to put out the fire and click the evidence/stuff.


Myungsoo arrived at the school cafeteria. He looked at the signboard.

"Hey! Myungsoo! " Someone called him , which so happens to be his childhood friend whom transfered with him here , Sungyeol.

" Oh hey Sungyeol. "

But his phone rang.

-beepbeep,beepbeep-

He answered.

" The game has started , please feel your right pocket. "

He felt a piece of paper and took it out. It was folded triangularly.

" Shameless sinners have strict messengers to follow attacks for him. If your really a genius , 30minutes should be enough for you right? Hahahahaha." 

" Whoever bored student you are , I'm only interested in the free pizza now. Bye. " He hung up and threw the note on the ground.

" Huh wait what? Hey! wait for me! "


" Ready? Start! " 

The two other oppoments quickly grab the rubik's cube an solve it.

Myungsoo slow took the rubik's cube and slowly form it back to all the colours at all sides.

He then raised his rubik's cube and placed it on the table.

The cafeteria owner's eye opened.

And smiled.

Everyone clapped.


The cafeteria owner slowly walked towards Myungsoo's table and place his pizza on it.

" Heres your FREE BIG PIZZA , Enjoy~ "

" Yay! free pizza! " Sungyeol dig in.

He then pick up one and was about to eat it when-

"Hey! " the girl previously pop out.

" I found evidence! But i think if i take it out you won't have the appetite to eat anymore. Oh who is this?"

" Hi my name is Sungyeol , nice to meet you! "

" Nice to meet you too! My name is Yong Chae Min! Anyway , Myungsoo! Look! "

She held out a burnt baby hand.

" Although when i got there the baby toy was almost burnt , this hairpin can tell us the victim's identity. " 

" No need to find , the person you're finding is sitting across you drinking coffee " He pointed out.

" What! She didn't die? See the rest of the evidence i brought. "

" What type of serial killer burns test papers. " He pointed out.

" Yeah! The serial killer we're finding isn't a killer , it is a criminal who is rumor to be cheated to get into the Elite Honor Roll. Wait for me for awhile! "

Chaemin got up and walked towards the girl.

" The one who cheated to get into the Elite Honor Roll is you! "

The girl stood up.

" What are you saying ? "

" Me and Myungsoo already found evidence of your sin. Still dare to deny?"

" Don't randomly slander people , cheating in Woolim High is a shameful thing and the person will be punished severely.. " Seo Joohyun stood up and came behind the girl and say.

The girl started to choke and vomit and then fainted.

" What happen to her? "

" Why did she faint ? " 

" So scary! "

The back of her wrote.

Cheaters will not be forgiven!

He then remembered about the triangle paper.

He came out of the cafeteria with Sungyeol shouting behind. " WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? "

 

He then received a phonecall.

" You lost , dare to take on the next challenge? Come to classroom 105." He picked up the crushed piece of paper and opened it , it says 589 with a cutted coffee straw. 

He remember that the girl , named Goo Hara , had 589 marks for her overall.

" His target is Goo Hara ... and he poison the coffee. Despicable. Who the hell is pranking me ? "

" YAH! Why are you not answering me? Aish , I should have stayed in the old school , shouldn't have transfered here with you. " Sungyeol screamed.

" Could it be , the person who has been following me?"

He remember that she held a book in the bag.

" Tutor. Tutoring Room! " He then ran there.

"Yah!! WAIT FOR MEE! " Sungyeol chased after him.


He open the door to the tutoring room .

" Yah , Myung-ah what are we doing here, it looks so creepy! " Sungyeol complained.

-pop! - 

They both look back , to see the person who has been stalking Myungsoo .

She clapped.

" Kim Myungsoo , Congratulations on passing my stalking test and also finding the clue i left for you especially to find me. Now I officially announce that your officially in Pi Li M.I.T! Now to introduce you the members. Firstly , Kim Sunggyu! "

He flew out .

" Hi , My name is Kim Sunggyu " He held his hand out.

Myungsoo stared at his hand.

" Did you hear something? Aish , make way!" He then ran off. 

" Nevermind , Sunggyu will go sad if he goes one day without being a hero.  Now for the next member , Nam Woohyun!    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nam Woohyun... ? Aish you wait here. Yah! Why are you out here? "

"I can't help it , its 25 degrees today. The radiation is 217 , humidity at 74% trace of UV. Only the light at this position can perfectly compliment ... my handsome face. " He cockily said.

She nods and then " Okay , now let's go . gogogogoogo~ " She drag him in.

" Nam Woohyun . " She points to him.

Sunggyu then came running in . " Sorry Yuri songsengnim , when i was saving a rabbit , i knocked onto a tree. "

Sungyeol then giggled.

Yuri then said. " Oh nevermind,  oh who is this here? " gesturing to Sungyeol.

" My name is Sungyeol! " He grinned.

" Ah okay , anyway , M.I.T stands for ... Mysterious , Incredible , Terminator.  That means that every Pi Li M.I.T member is Mysterious and a Incredible Terminator. " 

Myungsoo laughed. " This is the drama club isn't it ? No wonder i got fooled. " 

" Huh ? " 

" Isn't it you guys , who gave me this slip of paper and poisoning Goo Hara ? " He stated.

" Can someone translate this hangul to me? I can't seem to understand what his saying. " Miss Yuri says.

Myungsoo then was confused. 


Myungsoo enter classroom 105. He saw a yellow arrow on the board pointing down.

His phone then rang.

-MEANWHILE @ Tutoring Room -

" Who are you again? " Sunggyu , Woohyun and Yuri cornered Sungyeol.

" M-M-My n-n-name is S-s-sungyeol , I'm m-m-myungsoo's friend. " Sungyeol said.

" Oh , okay. " They all got up .

" Wait! Is this a club? Can I join ? Whats Pi Li M.I.T? Sounds cool. I wanna join! " 

" No! " They all said.

"Why? " Sungyeol stood up and went near them and they back away due to his tall height.

"C-c-cuz , its not a club for you , yeah , not a club for you. " 

" But i wanna join~~~~ If Myungsoo's joining , I'm joining too! "

" Aish , okay fine , its just because of Kim Myungsoo.... speaking of Kim , wheres that Kim Sunggyu? " Yuri said , looking at Woohyun.

He shrugged , he held his phone on his ear. 

" Yeobo? Oh yes, of course , at 7pm? Um , okay bye , Muack~ " 

" Ugghh , gives me goosebumps. " Sungyeol & Yuri mumbled.

- Classroom 105 - 

" That was just a warm-up question , this one won't be so easily . An evil man must fall because of his own evil. Those who lie can never escape. You only have 29minutes left~ " The unknown caller hung up.

He went under the board to find a triangle slip of paper again.

He opened and found a screw.

He walked out to be stopped by Kim Sunggyu .

" Look , my importance in M.I.T is as important as Pooh in Winnie the Pooh , but they can do without him anyway , but they can't also... but the show's called Winnie The Pooh right? But you get what i mean , so I'm the one who can rush out first , understand? " 

" The guy is gonna act at 3 o' clock. There isn't much time.What M.I.T ? Thats nothing gotta do with me." Myungsoo replied calmly and walk pass him.

Woohyun came in front of him.

" Men with high IQ and super low EQ , would not be loved by women. "

" Doesn't matter , I didn't came to this school to fall in love or get into a relationship. " He continued walking and Yuri came in front of him,

" That means that your scared of us , scared of us finding the criminal before you do. "

He continued walking foward.

" If not , lets have a bet.  If you win , you won't need to join M.I.T , if we win , you'll have to listen to us accordingly. " She grabbed the triangular slip from him.

" I can recognise this right away that this is Jinhee songsengnim's teaching material. For this clue , I'm faster than you~" Yuri smiled.

He turn around.

" You better hurry and use the genius brain of your and think so that you won't lose so badly! "

Woohyun & Sunggyu did a high five.

" Yuri songsengnim , well done! " Sunggyu said as he high fived Yuri also.