PATHCODE #KAI

Pathcode #EXO

I'm so late omg, but I realise something start from Love Me Right promotion.

So, we can see that Kai is got followed by someone, well let’s just say it that person is a stalker. And my point is, who’s that person? There could be 2 choices, it’s either a paparazzi or the evil (which created by the red force that got mentioned on MAMA MV) that come to the earth too.

If it’s a paparazzi, maybe that person got an information about aliens who look like a human (EXO) and then they start to do a research about it and knows about Kai’s location, and then someone told Kai about it and warn him, but if it’s a paparazzi, don’t you think it’s too simple? But maybe, there’s shouldn’t be anyone who should knows the truth about them except themselves.

If it’s the evil that Red Force created, maybe that evil could take all of the member’s superpower, or want to attack them and then took the tree of life, and then he secretly followed Kai.

Maybe, the tree of life could be saved if all of them are meet again, but idk. And hey, who knew that exo could be this mysterious?

And before Kai’s deleted his Instagram account, he post something, and the caption is “Barcelona 10:10″ and at that time, Tao’s pathcode was released. But, Jongin wouldn’t upload that without any reason, could it be Kai’s teleported to Barcelona? But when he’s arrived, Tao is escaped already, and the time stopped. UGH IDK!.

Ah! I just want to mention this, but at the narration, we could hear “the legends traveled apart.” And yeah they are! We could see them at different places right? So there must be a connection between MAMA and all those path codes

 

if anyone wanna visit my blog: byunbaaaek.tumblr.com

or twitter: @byunbaaaek_

or maybe, insta: @byunbaaaek