Chaerin's Story Final

4 Seasons Of Love

           I was walking through the cold weather, when someone called me. I looked at the caller's name, and press 'Answer'. "Dara-unnie. Why?" I asks. Unnie never called me, unless there's something important came up. "Nothing. I'm just bored." She answers. I laughed. "Hmm... you're bored? Let's go shopping then! I'll call Bommie unnie and Minji. Wait for me at McDonalds!" I said, earning a enthusiastic "Okay!" from Dara-unnie. 

           Finally, I arrived at McDonalds, with Bommie-unnie. When I stepped inside, I thought I saw Seungri at one of the tables, talking with four guys. But I think it's just my imagination. "Unnie!" I said, while waving at Dara-unnie.

SEUNGRI'S POV

      "Seungri-yah! What do you want? It's my nap time, you know!" Jiyong hyung says while taking a seat in front of me with an annoyed face. I smiled apologetically. "Sorry hyung, but I really need your help." I said, while munching on my Cheeseburger. "And why did you brought us along if you only wanted Jiyong's help?" Seunghyun hyung asks me. I shrugged. "I don't know. I just want to." I answered. As I was munching on my burger, I saw Chaerin walking inside McDonalds with a girl and waving at someone. I quickly hid my face behind Seunghyun hyung's jacket. After I was sure she has gone, I continue on munching the burger."Yah! Why are you doing that?" He asks me. I just smiled and keep munching on the burger like it was the last Cheeseburger ever existed on Earth. "Now, tell me, what is it?" Jiyong hyung asks.

END OF POV 

                                                                            +++++++++++

       It's been two weeks since I last saw Seungri. I don't know why, but I took my phone anywhere with me, afraid that he would call me and I wasn't there to answer it. H.ck, I even took my phone inside the toilet with me! I stared at the Rilakkuma bear he gave me the week before he left. All the memories about him came flooding into my mind. I smiles. Honestly, I've never thought he would have any feelings towards me, given to his reputation as the noona killer. He even told me before that he liked older women. Suddenly, my phone rings. I immediately take the phone beside me and looks at the number. I frowns. 'Umma' written on the screen. I press answer button. "Hello? Umma?"

        So, I goes back to my hometown, because umma had something important to tell me. I sit on the couch while waiting for umma to speak. "Actually, I just missed you, that's all. Could you stay here for a week or two?" Umma said. I look at her with a shocked face. "But.. but umma! I have work to do!" I objected. Umma snickered while hearing me said that. "You think you can fool me? You're on holiday, idiot! And you wouldn't finish your work until the end of your holiday, because you loves to do work at the last minute." Umma said. I sighed. It looks like I've lose. "Okay, umma.." I uttered slowly. "Oh, by the way, Seunghyun asked me to give this to you." Umma said, while giving me an envelope. I took it and opens it. There's a card inside the envelope. I flips open the card, and it writes; TO LEE CHAERIN, I MIGHT NOT BE BY YOUR SIDE RIGHT NOW, BUT ALWAYS KEPT THIS IN YOUR MIND: I LOVE YOU. AND ALWAYS WILL. My mouth gaped open while reading it. Why does my heart beating this fast? Have I... lose?

        The next morning, umma had forced me to go to grocery shopping. As I was walking back to my house, I stopped in front of my favourite park. I always goes there when I feel sad or depressed back then, when I'm still in high school. And Seungri would always be there to hear out my problems. Then, it hits me. Maybe.... I am in love with him after all. Those butterflies I get everytime I saw his smile, and those comfortable feelings I felt when I'm with him. I feel like hitting myself on the wall. Why do I only realize this now? Am I too late to say those words to him? I thought as I walks home.

                                                                              +++++++++++

             Finally, the snow has fell from the sky. Is this the end of our story? He didn't even finish his challenge, and just left me here all alone, waiting for his return. Today is February 25th, which meant tomorrow is my birthday and I didn't feel excited at all. I sits on my couch, watching SNSD's performance on Inkigayo while munching on potato chips I bought yesterday. All of a sudden, umma shouts, "Lee Chaerin!! Don't you have anything else to do besides watching tv and munching on your chips?! Come here and help me wash the dishes!" from the kitchen. Great. Now, I feel like I'm back to being a 16-year-old girl.. I thought as I walks towards the kitchen.

         After an hour of helping umma do chores around the house, I plops myself to my bed, feeling exhausted. Suddenly, umma knocked on my door and said, "Chaerin! Seunghyun called your phone and he says he wants to talk to you!" I immediately gets up and runs to the living room to get my phone. I took my phone and answers it. "He..hello?" OMG!! Why do I feel so nervous!! Stop being nervous, can you! I mentally slapped myself. "Get ready and wait for me in front of your gate. I'll be coming to fetch you." Seungri said. "Huh? Where we'll be going?" I asks. He didn't answer my question, and hang up. Sheesh! Now, that's one thing I hate about him. I turns my head to the right, and saw umma looking at me with a knowing smile. "Why?" I asks her. "Nothing~" She said, and walks away from the living room. Okay.... why does umma acting so weird today? I thought as I walks to my room to get ready. 

                                                                   ++++++++++++

        I took a glance at my watch. It's 10.30 p.m.. I took a deep breath, to ease my heart which has been beating wildly since he called. Then, I saw Seungri's car stops in front of me. My heart starting to beat loudly in my chest. However, the man that comes out from the car is not him.

The guy that just came out from his car is really cute, and he seems to have great fashion sense. He comes to me, and said, "Are you Lee Chaerin?" I nodded. He smiles. "Well then. Seungri asked me to fetch you. Don't worry, I'm not a bad guy." He said, while opening the car door to the back seat. "By the way, I'm Kwon Jiyong, Seungri's friend." He said after we get inside the car. I just smile at him. The next thing he says made my heart beats like a drum, "Seungri is right. You have a really bright and beautiful smile." I can feel my face starts to redden. 

          After half an hour, we arrived at a ski resort. Wait a sec... I have gone here on our high school trip. We got out from the car. "Umm... what are we doing here?" I asks Jiyong. He only smile at me, and say, "I've done my job. Now, if you walks inside the resort, you'll meet my friend. Bye!" With that, he walks away from me. I walks inside the resort.

Then, a tall guy with a pair of gorgeous eyes stops in front of me. Boy, is he hot or what? "You are Lee Chaerin, right? I'm Choi Seunghyun, Seungri's friend. Now, follow me." He said, and walks towards somewhere. I followed him. Then, he stops in front of a gift shop. "Here, Seungri wanted me to give this to you. Bye." He says, while giving me a small pink note. Then, he's gone. I read it, and it writes; WITHOUT OXYGEN, I CAN'T BREATH. WITHOUT YOU, I CAN'T LIVE. -SEUNGRI. I gasped at the writing. Oh God, it's so cheesy! But I like it. keke..

Suddenly, a guy that have a pair of small eyes, walks towards me, and say, "Hi! You must be Lee Chaerin! Nice to meet you! I'm Kang Daesung, Seungri's friend." while smiling. I like his smile. It's contagious, and made me wanted to smile as well. "Before I forgot, Seungri asked me to give this to you." He says again, and handed me a small teddy bear holding a heart sign which writes, 'I LOVE YOU' . I smiled and took it. "Oh, by the way, just walk towards the snowman figure over there, you'll meet Taeyang hyung. He'll bring you to the last destination. See you again!" Daesung says and walks away from the gift shop. I look at his retreating back for a while, before walking to the snowman figure he told me about.

As I walking towards the snowman figure, all the memories I had when I'm still in high school came flooding in my mind. Then, I stops in front of the huge snowman figure. Hmm?? There's no one here. Wait... could that Daesung lying? Nah, he looks like a kind guy. Suddenly, I hear a man's voice from behind me, saying, "Sorry. Seungri asked me to do this." In a blink of an eye, everything around me becomes black. Then, I felt someone hold my hand and guides me to somewhere.

After what feels like an eternity, the person that guides me stops his tracks. Then, he opens the cloth that covered my eyes.  He smiles apologetically. "I'm sorry. By the way, I'm Taeyang, Seungri's friend. You're Lee Chaerin, isn't it? He have told us many things about you." He says. I looks at him, and asks, "Yes, I'm Lee Chaerin. Really? What did he told you guys about me?" Taeyang just smile at me, and walks away from me. Huh? What was that? Aishh!! What is going on here! I'm going home! It's 12 midnight, and I should go sleep right now! I was just about to walk away, when a bunch of snow flakes falling from above. Then, I heard a voice shouts, "Lee Chaerin!!!! I love you!!!" from above. I looks up, and sees Seungri with a parachute on his back, falling down, smiling at me. I smile back at him. After a few minutes, he finally came down to the ground. "Yah! What's going on here?!" I asks him. He smiles cutely at me.  

"You know what, this spot where we standing right now, is the exact spot where I starts falling for you." He says, never taking his eyes off me. My face starts to redden. "It's on our high school trip. Right here, is where the first time I saw your cheerful smile. Since that day, I began to fall for you." He continues. Then, he clap his hands two times, and Jiyong comes out with a cake. Seungri takes the cake from him. I'm surprised, and my mouth gaped open. "Happy birthday, Chaerin-ah. Now, would you be my girlfriend?" He says, while kneeling in front of me, holding the cake. I smiles happily. "What about the challenge, then?" I asks him. He shakes his head. "I don't care about the challenge anymore. Now, answer me." I took the cake. "Hmm... I don't know. Should I?" I said, just to see how he will react. "Yah! Just answer 'Yes' or 'No'! It's simple!" He said. I smile and kiss him. "Now, is that an answer for you?" I ask. He looks surprised with my actions, then pinch my cheeks. "Aigoo.. I never knew you're such a naughty girl.. I still loves you anyway." He says, while laughing. I laughs with him.

I, Lee Chaerin, who had her heart broken in winter, had it fixed in winter. Look around you. Maybe our true love is just right in front of our eyes, it's just us didn't see it.


A/N: Finally!!  CL's story had finished!! *throws confetti* LOL. XDD I hope you all like it~ And don't forget to leave your comments! I'll be happy to see what you're thinking about my story.. So, next is Dara's story! Until then, bye bye!! *waves* :)