Pool Party

Summer Fun?...Or Not...

 

It was summer! "Finally" Amelia thought. She had just completed her first year of college, where she was pursuing a degree in Criminology and Forensic Science. She was more than happy to finally be away from the hectic everyday life of school. Her friend Taehyung had invited her to a pool party with his friends, the guys from BTS. A popular Korean group. She was so excited! She had only met them once or twice but never spent any real time with them. They had finally gotten a break from their promotions and were on vacation. Now was her chance.

  The day of the party came and Amelia could hardly contain herself. She barely slept the night before and was being a nuisance to her mom and brother. She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get some breakfast. "Good Morning!" She sang as she skipped down the stairs. "It's such a lovely day today" she said, looking out the windows. Indeed it was, the sky was a perfect blue, the birds were singing and they were only a few fluffy clouds. It was the perfect day.

    "What's up with her?" her brother groused. "Don't even ask" her mother replied, rolling her eyes. She ignored them both, she was way too happy today. Amelia finished her breakfast and helped cleanup. After she was finished, she went upstairs to pack her bag and get ready. Making sure she had everything, she focused on doing her hair and putting her swimsuit on. She had bought it especially for this occasion. It was a turquoise and gold, chevron print tankini, it was so cute! Taehyung had called to say he'd be outside in a few minutes, so she put on a pair of black shorts, grabbed her sunglasses and ran downstairs. In a few minutes, she heard the car horn. Excited, she gave her mom a kiss and ran out the door. "Have a nice day!" Her mom called after her. "I will" She replied getting into the car. She was greeted with a huge grin and a hug, then they were off. It was just Taehyung in the car, but that was no problem. They talked about everything under the sun, and soon, they had arrived at the venue.

    It was a private guesthouse about an hour away from her home and it was huge. When they got to the pool area, all the guys were there, as well as some other people she didn't recognize. They exchanged greetings and she was a bit nervous. Amelia was so excited, she could barely speak. They were all so good-looking, with their toned bodies and crazy coloured hair but that didn't take away from how nice and friendly they were. She felt her nervousness drift away as she interacted with the guys, she felt at home. After a while, everyone decided that it was time for a swim. She watched laughing as they all ran, and jumped into the pool one by one, to see who could make the biggest splash. She was pretty sure J-hope had that one in the bag. "Come on Amelia!" Jin yelled. "The water is great!" Namjoon added. It did look great, so she decided that it was time to go in, everyone looked like they were having so much fun. It was definitely her turn to have some kind of fun after the semester she'd had. Taking her shorts off and making her way to the poolside, she forgot her sunglasses were still on. She took them off and ran back to put them in her bag. Now she was ready. Just as Amelia was about to step into the pool, she felt a sharp pain, in the pit of her stomach and immediately following was a small, sudden rush of liquid between her legs. "This can't be happening right now" she thought frantically, but it was. Her period had come. ""

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone! I hope you had as much fun reading this, as I did writing it :) 

Let me know what you guys think in the comments. Has anything like this ever happened to you?