fin.

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun groaned as soon as someone pulled off his cozy blanket that wrapped around his lean figure. He immediately met with the warm sunlight peeking from the opened curtain of the room and groaned groggily.
The intruder dragged his feet off from the bed, knowing him very well that it was the only way to wake him up and he was right. Sehun finally sat up, glaring at the muscular figure in front of him who only broke into a wide grin despite the fierce eyes Sehun shot at him. “Seriously, Jackson, it’s Sunday and all what you do is disturbing my peaceful sleep?!” The younger of the two snapped with a bloodshot eyes. The result of finishing a new video game he bought last week in one night.
Jackson‒the muscular figure he said earlier‒did not seemed to be feeling guilty. He threw a sheepish smile at him before scratched his neck, “You’re all my only hope for today, Sehun. Jaebum with his big family are out of the town for this weekend and Namjoon has an important, all day long anniversary date to go.”
“Do you just indirectly accusing that I’m a bummer?” Sehun retorted with a scoff and Jackson clicked his tongue. “At least you don’t seem to have important thing to do today, right? Please come with me to the Library today, ‘kay?” Jackson showed him the infamous puppy face of him and it made the latter grunted in annoyance.
He sighed before shook my head in disbelief, hands massaging his temple because suddenly he was feeling dizzy. “Okay, okay. Just wait me in the living room and please don’t steal any food from the refrigerator while I’m showering.” Sehun sent a warning look to him and Jackson saluted him with a boyish grin, “Yes, Sir!”

 

 

“We’re here!” Jackson exclaimed nosily as his car entered the National Library of Seoul area, contrasted to Sehun’s dark expression. “Just be fast, okay?” Sehun reminded him and flashed out his phone to play some games.
Jackson shot Sehun a confused look. “Wait, what‒ you’re not going?”
Sehun shrugged, hands busy to find an interesting game in his phone. “I don’t see the need of  my presence to go down with you there.”
Jackson pouted, once again, he showed his puppy eyes to him, “Meanie! At least come with me. I promise I’ll treat you a bubble tea on our way home later.” He showed a peace sign with his index and middle finger, an attempt to do a cute act to persuade Sehun, even if it gave the total opposite effect to the latter.
“Ugh, fine!” Sehun quickly slapped his hand before Jackson could do anything further and ordered him to park the car properly.
Jackson obediently parked the car and almost opened the door when Sehun’s voice stopped him. “You’re not bring anything?!” His eyes widened at the older one. “Do you seriously want to finish your thesis or no?!”
Jackson turned back to look at him weirdly. “Well, as you can see‒”
“As you can see my ,” Sehun repeated and sighed tiredly before opened the door and hopped off. “You’re not posibility planning to get hooked to a girl here, right?”
“All I need is just my phone with me to take a picture of the material I need, okay?” Jackson pointed out, voice sounded so firm with no trace of doubt and Sehun snorted, “Right, modern boy.”
“Oh, and can you walk around by yourself? I don’t want all girls swooning over you when we walk together, you know,” Jackson added an air quote on the end of his sentence and Sehun could only face‒palming himself. Jackson and his forever jealousy. “God, what’s your real motive to go here actually?!”
“First off, it’s because I want to follow you to graduate from that hellish place. And while I’m on it, why don’t I go and show myself off? It’s like killing two birds with one stone, you get it, Smartass?” Jackson raised his brow knowingly at Sehun, looked proud as if he just found the most brilliant idea.
“Okay, Jealous Freak. Just go already. Text me if you’re done.” Sehun walked off, too lazy to hear anything that would came from Jackson’s mouth. His eyes stopped on the phone screen when he realized that his character in the game he played a while ago was already dead because of the long conversation he had with Jackson. “That rascal,”

 

 

Sehun parted his way with the blonde haired male as soon as they entered the Library. He saw Jackson went to Science section in an instant with a phone in his hand, ready to take a picture secretly. “That boy is annoying.” He muttered before went randomly to the nearest section he could find.
He examined the pile of books lazily and stopped his track when it was the end of the shelves. He rolled his eyes and turned back. “I know I shouldn’t have—”
His words trailed off and left unfinished when his eyes accidentally glanced over the shelves and saw a beauty sat alone, reading a thin book that seemed like a light novel. He leaned closer to the shelf to take a better look of her. “Goddess,” He mumbled unknowingly.
He his lips before grabbed a book from the nearest shelf. He did not even bother to check what book he had taken along with him.
He wasn’t going to read it, anyway.
He took the chair in front of the beauty he saw a moment ago, pretended to read the book seriously, when the truth he was trying to peek at the girl from time to time. He came to a realization after spent a long time to check on her that she would have this kind of serious but cute face when she stumbled on a particular part of the book, probably the , he thought. Her eyes were so captivating yet it gave a calming effect on his heart and it took his all awareness not to reach out his hands and brushed her long pretty lashes with his thumbs. He was not ready to be address as a ert.
The girl seemed liked she had noticed his presence after a long minutes because she stared at him for a brief seco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter