II- Tired

We Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

True to YG's words, the two groups became busy with their own schedules that they weren't even able to plan what they would do with their two friends.

 

Dara though, was a different story. If she wasn't in some photoshoot or having a meal with her friends, she was in a meeting with some producers. who would've thouhgt that an aspiring actress like her who wants to break through the big screen like her friend T.O.P would settle down with a short web drama series?

 

"It's may be a small project but it's better than nothing Minzy-yah" she explained to the younger girl but the maknae won't be fooled because she knows how her unnie desperately want to avoid a certain Dragon that she will accept every project offered to her no matter how small and tiring it is.

 

her Oppas aren't any different too. They've been holed up in their studio, planning and making music for their most awaited comeback.

 

She could just sigh tiredly and couldn't help but think that she was the only one making effort to help her unnie and oppa get back together. if only the other two members were here to help her.

 

and an idea popped into her mind. I definitely need some reinforcement!

 

 

[Bigbang's Studio]

 

seven guys quietly listening, bobbing their head to the music and trying to come up with ideas on how to make it better.

 

"I think this one's good but still lack something" Robin, one of YG's producer stopped the music and rested his head on the table. making music might be what they do best but the process can really be tiring at times.

 

"Let's take a break first. I badly need some caffeine right now if we're going to pull an all-nighter again" Teddy, The other producer stood up and stretched.

 

They've been trying to create a new song since yesterday but they're not even half-way there yet and Kwon Jiyong being distracted isn't even helping at all, specially now that they're still behind schedule. They kept repeating songs for atleast a hundred times before the Dragon decides that it's good enough to be included in the album.

 

"You guys take naps to clear your mind, we're just gonna go get something to eat" and the two producers left.

 

TOP took out a box of cigarette and offered some to their leader who quietly lighted one. Daesung immediately fell asleep on the couch, Youngbae was reading something on his phone while Seungri just watched all his hyungs do their own thing. 

 

"Jiyong hyung aren't you supposed to be more inspired to write songs now that you've just been through a break up?" the words are out before the maknae could activate his mind-to-mouth filter.

 

"Yah! Lee Seungri do you seriously want to die now?" Youngbae threw a pillow at him then eyed the still suspiciously quiet Jiyong.

 

After the meeting with sajangnim and the two 2ne1 girls, no one really dared to open up the topic of Jiyong and Dara's break up, what with Jiyong always looking tired and ready to murder anyone who tries to annoy him and trust me when I say you wouldn't want to be on the Dragon's bad side when he's not in the mood. He breathes fire.

 

"Why don't you just talk to her Jiyong? explain everything to her and if the both of you are really sure about breaking up then atleast do it properly and personally" The oldest decided to push through the topic since it was opened up already and to be honest they've been secretly itching to know the story behind the "Break up"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter