ARIA is back with 'Mr. Chu'!

AFF Allkpop (HIRING WRITERS)
HLUUcov.png
Form   credit    Graphics    memes    photos    shop    forums   
ARIA is back with 'Mr. Chu'!
July 22, 2015 @ 8:58 pm
ZurmZdY.png
10895273_852623108132666_429085523_n.jpg
by moo-lawn1315
scrap, share & like
9036
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

After their sucessful debut, the lovely ladies of ARIA are having a comeback, which is titled "Mr. Chu"!
 

For those who do know who ARIA is, ARIA is a girl group that is the sister group of VIXX. Originally, these girls were all YouTubers but were scouted through their YouTube channels as the CEO of Jellyfish Entertainment was mesmerized by their talents.

Due to their many talents, their debut was one of the most anticapated debut and now it's their comeback that is most anticapated.

SEE ALSO: ARIA to perform alongside prominent groups such as BIGBANG, EXO, and SHINEe!

Revealed on their website, "Mr. Chu" is a pop dance song that expresses the toughts of having a first kiss with a loved one. A vareity of effect synth were combined with a lively rhythm for ARIA's bright, popping charm.

The concept is totally different from ARIA's debut song "Would You Like Some Tea?" as it was a cute and innocent where as this concept still keeps the cute but has a level of matureness to it.

The MV has been release on June 2, 2015 and has already reached the top 5 on charts. Many fans have reacted postively to this while some fans have expressed their dislike: 


+2563; -1203 : "Really? ARIA, be smart -_- 9MUSES, Girls' Generation, AOA, and SISTAR are having a comeback and they have been killing the charts and you comeback at the wrong time and not only that, it's a sh*ty comeback. You guys may be looks and talents but you guys have no brains.

+3201; -2031 : "Their debut song was terrible but I supported them as they were VIXX's female counterpart but really? You guys really . Like, how did you ever get scouted. You guys aren't really talented and on top of that, you guys are ugly. So do us netizens a favor and quit the entertainment world."


+6210; -4023 : "I'm so excited for their comeback. These girls are the defintion of artists as they have talents and looks. Also, I don't think you guys should be hating on them because it's not really needed and you would hate it if your idols were insulted so please do yourself a favor and keep your mouths' shut ^~^"

+82036; +20364 : "YAY~ I think it was the best time to make a comeback because ARIA is basically on the level to compete with the top Hallyu idols. ARIA unnies, ignore the hate and good luck on your comeback~"

Although some people have expressed their dislike for ARIA's comeback, many other talented idols have shown their support for ARIA.

Here is a picture BOYFRIEND's Minwoo posted on his SNS account. The sign reads, "Minjoo Hwaiting".

Fans are overjoyed at the close bond Minwoo shares with his twin sister Minjoo, the main dancer and vocalist of ARIA.

Other than BOYFRIEND, bands like EXO, VIXX, and even SHINee have shown their support for ARIA's comeback Mr. Chu. 

 



What do you guys think about ARIA's comeback? 

tags
comments
There are 6953 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
tumblr_lqk8rv6YT01qk2u4ao2_500.gif
frkingkwangsoo · Posted July 07, 2015 @ 08:55 pm
It's a pretty cute comeback :3. 
Reply · Report · Share
 
tumblr_mtzuixP4uF1sqvm67o1_500.gif
starlightstarbright · Posted July 07, 2015 @ 08:55 pm
Wow, they really are the female counter part of VIXX. They are so pretty and talented. Haters these days need to get a life and  relieze that they are the ones that are stupid~
Reply · Report · Share
 
tumblr_max9acWDwl1qcackso1_500.gif
jessica_tiffany · Posted July 07, 2015 @ 08:55 pm
This actually good. This one is more natural and higlights their vocals. Good job Jellyfish!.
Reply · Report · Share
 
tumblr_njn6cdkW7P1u5x5eio5_400.gif
pianoman · Posted July 07, 2015 @ 08:55 pm
I wish they had more songs that really showcased their talent...
Reply · Report · Share
 
more